mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Question about college application

KyungXx

Level 6
So I heard/read that I could take the exam to be in college or apply for it, but I didn't find the format anywhere. I am wrong or right and if I am right, where is the format for the college applications?.
-fin

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
So I heard/read that I could take the exam to be in college or apply for it, but I didn't find the format anywhere. I am wrong or right and if I am right, where is the format for the college applications?.
-fin
They changed the way you applying for college, you can to find the whole info in the academic discord and here

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
There is no longer a college forum to apply for college, you now every 3 ooc months have the opportunity to take an exam, if you get a passing grade amount other things to which you can find in the reply above, you gain the chance to enter college or go up one. There is Bacholor, Masters, and just recently introduced PHD, for the college degree levels.

There will be an announcement in the Academy discord to when the exams will be. (I believe there will be one this month I’m not sure)

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
College applications used to exist but were replaced by the exams, so there’s time in between the exams and your acceptance is determined by how your character does on the exam

Users who are viewing this thread