mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Question about costumes!

Kaburii

Level 1
So, I have a non-human skin that I really like and always prefer to use, and I heard non-human skins are considered costumes in roleplay. Are there any roleplay rules against wearing a costume in game, like, a school dress code, for example? Or would I be fine to use that skin in any/most situations?

Also, related bonus question, would the first name "Kozel" be too far-fetch'd, or would that be alright?

(Here's the skin, by the way!) upload_2019-11-23_9-33-52.png

Kaburii

Level 1
Alrighty, noted, thank you! Where would I happen to find this uniform skin, in case I ever want to use it?

Blazehh

Level 33
Any non-Human skins are considered costumes But if you have a nickname and that skin on you might be searched as a costume "hides your Identity"

Kaburii

Level 1
Any non-Human skins are considered costumes But if you have a nickname and that skin on you might be searched as a costume "hides your Identity"
I assume this is also the case for masks?
Also, are masks treated any differently than full on costumes?

Blazehh

Level 33
I assume this is also the case for masks?
Also, are masks treated any differently than full on costumes?
They are both basically the same but Costumes are more "dangerous" If you know what I mean, They'd put you on a manhunt if you start running with a costume. With a mask, they can find you but a costume you can just Take it off and no-one knows it was you.

Kaburii

Level 1
They are both basically the same but Costumes are more "dangerous" If you know what I mean, They'd put you on a manhunt if you start running with a costume. With a mask, they can find you but a costume you can just Take it off and no-one knows it was you.
Ah, fair enough, makes sense! Thank you for the knowledge, friend!

Users who are viewing this thread