mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

question about phones

pixwings

Level 1
sooo this might be a stupid question but I am fairly new to this server. How do you get a phone? I may just be stupid but I swear I couldn't find an answer anywhere.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
pfft. Do you know across the street from behind the train station in the plaza, where the big fountain is?

pixwings

Level 1
pfft. Do you know across the street from behind the train station in the plaza, where the big fountain is?
Im not going to lie to you, i am like really new and i have no idea where you are talking about</3

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Im not going to lie to you, i am like really new and i have no idea where you are talking about</3
Try /warp spawn
Turn completely the other way (so behind you)
Go completely through the train station (which would be a little building underground)
Cross the little street
Go foward until you go past a fountain and turn left
Go straight until you see a small building containing a sign mid-air, with a bot sitting at the front desk. Enter the building
And you made it! Just right click on the bot at the front desk and he should give you many options of things to buy from other players!

For any extra information, go ahead and DM me at Arocatula#5795, message me on the forums, or make a /ticket in game for staff!

pixwings

Level 1
Try /warp spawn
Turn completely the other way (so behind you)
Go completely through the train station (which would be a little building underground)
Cross the little street
Go foward until you go past a fountain and turn left
Go straight until you see a small building containing a sign mid-air, with a bot sitting at the front desk. Enter the building
And you made it! Just right click on the bot at the front desk and he should give you many options of things to buy from other players!

For any extra information, go ahead and DM me at Arocatula#5795, message me on the forums, or make a /ticket in game for staff!
thank u!

Users who are viewing this thread