mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Question about shops

Jinyoung

Level 6
I am aware about the shop roster and that you are able to claim any shop that is unowned by players. However, I have been on srp for a month now, and noticed that that some (or most) of the shop owners had not been opening thier shops- making the shopping district usually empty or dead. Now my question consists of multiple things- especially when I want to open a shop and be active in the server's community:

1. Do current shop owners have a contract that would give other active players a chance to own their shops?- what if they barely come online now, then does that mean their shops will remain closed for the longest time?

2. In applying for shops- does it only have to be shops within the roster list- or am I able to create a unique shop that could attract other people.

3. Is it really required to work first before owning your own shop? or can I own my own shop after college (taking note that the upgrade age for college may be from 19-21, which is usually fixed during application of the rank without any level up.)

4. Is there a requirement to create your own model to sell? to give extra flavor to the server's cosmetics?

These are just a few questions, that I cant seem to find on any of the shop guides. I am also aware that you are only able to get a shop owner rank when you are 25, which was then reverted to 22 and then 21- making this be possible after college. The rank request for college is once, but what if it was accidentally requested for [19][College] rather than [21][College], am i still able to apply?

Thank you, all opinions and replies would be greatly appreciated.

NukaRndz

Level 53
I am aware about the shop roster and that you are able to claim any shop that is unowned by players. However, I have been on srp for a month now, and noticed that that some (or most) of the shop owners had not been opening thier shops- making the shopping district usually empty or dead. Now my question consists of multiple things- especially when I want to open a shop and be active in the server's community:

1. Do current shop owners have a contract that would give other active players a chance to own their shops?- what if they barely come online now, then does that mean their shops will remain closed for the longest time?

2. In applying for shops- does it only have to be shops within the roster list- or am I able to create a unique shop that could attract other people.

3. Is it really required to work first before owning your own shop? or can I own my own shop after college (taking note that the upgrade age for college may be from 19-21, which is usually fixed during application of the rank without any level up.)

4. Is there a requirement to create your own model to sell? to give extra flavor to the server's cosmetics?

These are just a few questions, that I cant seem to find on any of the shop guides. I am also aware that you are only able to get a shop owner rank when you are 25, which was then reverted to 22 and then 21- making this be possible after college. The rank request for college is once, but what if it was accidentally requested for [19][College] rather than [21][College], am i still able to apply?

1. No, current shop owners cannot do that, all shop owners are required to come online and open at least 12 times a month. IF they don't come online enough, after 2 months of doing so they will get removed.

2. To make your own new shop that is off of the current list you need to first speak to Mike (MikeShotZ#0960)

3. Your shop owner needs to still be older, and no you don't need to work at a shop before applying to own one, it's just reccomended.

4. You need to pay to get custom models on the server, or you need to get someone to consent to you selling a custom that they donated for.

I agree with Lillie Powers. Shops are exiting when the come and why go to college and school if you are not going to have a job or run a business!

TheGavna

Level 1
Good point, but wouldn’t that make it more of a school-(and a lot after that)rp? Like life but with a head start.

Xangaji

Level 78
Good point, but wouldn’t that make it more of a school-(and a lot after that)rp? Like life but with a head start.
Yeah it's called SchoolRP cause it's based around the years of highschool and makes it more relatable in a way, but it's basically just a small city.

Xangaji

Level 78

Actually if I collected info I could make a guide on it, as for college to change your age ask @Banter in game (WiffyBanter) or Samra.

Xangaji

Level 78
I agree with Lillie Powers. Shops are exiting when the come and why go to college and school if you are not going to have a job or run a business!
Yeah it's more interesting and exciting! Why make shops npcs when it can improve the community in ways other servers can't.

Users who are viewing this thread