How Do I buy stuff
Where Do I buy it
(hats/props)
i keep asking people and they just say buy it. i need more info

Wolfenrath

Level 84
Question & Response
Greetings @AmberFlame,

After scrolling through the forums briefly, I noticed you require a bit of assistance, so, today, I will be giving you the answer to all of your questions!
Hopefully, this will help you, if you need any further (server related) assistance, feel free to contact me via discord. (
Marcel#1747)

Q: What are the warps?
A: As of now, there are no warps set on the server, you'll be required to walk around and explore. This is due to the fact that the server is based on real life and realism, we don't want players randomly appearing at certain places to their own desire. Though, at times, our courteous owner (Duckings) will set temporary warps on occasion.

Q: How do I purchase items?
A: There are a plethora of ways you're able to purchase items, first and foremost, you may begin with going to shops (that are open, of course) and checking their signs to see what you (desire/need). After checking what you want, you may approach the clerk and inform them that you wish to purchase said item(s) and quantity of those items, after this simple procedure, pay the clerk the required amount and receive your items!

The ways of purchasing items vary, this is just one of the many, many, simple ways.

Q: Where I purchase items?
A: You may purchase items (like hats and props) from people and stores, keep in mind, stores aren't usually open twenty-four seven, so, you'll have to wait until they are open.

Hopefully, this is all you need, if not, as I said above, feel free to contact me through the forums or through discord. (Marcel#1747)

Users who are viewing this thread