mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Question list of the day!

RoseRP

Level 46
<3

1. Best memory ever?
2. Favorite Movie

1. My best memory is honestly when I moved from my home state, to where I am from now. I was struggling very heavily in my old school - along with just not fitting in and dealing with bullying, our house was.. also not in the best condition. So when we moved away - I was pretty happy to be able to start over and forget the horrors of the place I had previously been in. It was also a new experience and my first time ever moving.

2. My favorite movie is John-WIck 3, I honestly loved John wick 1 & 2 I've always been a fan of movies that had Keanu Reeves in them - and this one is probably one of his best and my favorite!

James!

Level 20
Itz_James
Itz_James
Rich+
Best memory is when I got to go to my first furry meetup.

Favorite movie. Fursonas

Shizai

Level 143
Question time
My best memory, well, there's too many to share, and I don't find relish from talking about the past. Things that will never be exactly the way it was before because it was the past. Things change, people change, and feelings change too. Kind of just live in the now, but if I had to select probably at Thanksgiving when my Mom and two sisters were at a table and passing the water pitcher fell and all the water got out onto the floor where my sister happily chided in with "Happy Thanksgiving" we all laughed, those were good times.
I'm just living in the moment as I make it
Don't believe in second chances but we'll take it
2. I have tons of favorite movies it would be hard to just list one here but in a way all movies are my favorite because if I don't find the movie appealing within thirty minutes I just simply won't watch it anymore but I can name a few that I always enjoyed rewatching a couple of times and here they are: 'Wanted' and 'Limitless' two old classics.
Movie Description: Wanted
Wesley Gibson (James McAvoy) is an office worker whose life is going nowhere. After his estranged father is murdered, he meets Fox (Angelina Jolie), who recruits him into the Fraternity, a secret society of assassins that takes its orders from Fate itself. Fox and Sloan (Morgan Freeman), the Fraternity's leader, teach Wesley to tap into dormant powers. Though he enjoys his newfound abilities, he begins to suspect that there is more to the Fraternity than meets the eye.

Recommended 10/10
Movie Description: Limitless
Facing unemployment and his girlfriend's rejection, writer Eddie Morra (Bradley Cooper) is sure that he has no future. That all changes when an old friend gives him a drug that produces enhanced mental acuity. Stoked on the untested chemical, Eddie rises to the top of the financial world and attracts the attention of a tycoon (Robert De Niro) who intends to use him to make a fortune. But terrible side-effects and a dwindling supply threaten to collapse Eddie's house of cards.

Recommended 10/10

Last edited:

Caliri

Level 23
1. when suneater said "we're two inches apartment" in a call and in game.
1a. watching those netflix original christmas movies with lola last year for the entire month of december.
2. every netflix original christmas movie i watched in december 2018.

suneaterchan

Level 105
1. not saying two inches apartment, but instead the time I got banned off of animal jam, if we’re talking recently. If not recently, then 2 years ago when I was at a convention and the fire alarms went off and we were all instructed to evacuate, and I nearly tripped down the escalator and lost a button :D it’s my favorite because I didn’t pee myself and it was lowkey fun watching everyone panic.

2. I don’t watch that many movies and it’s kinda hard to recall my favorite right now. I’m gonna go with the cinematic classic, Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension.

alli

Level 20
1. Hm- well, It's hard to choose a favorite memory as I don't really have much nor remember some, but I remember once I was in a call with a few friends and one just randomly turned on his camera and started dancing to some song, I don't remember what it was and we were all just laughing our asses off, then he disappeared off the camera for a little bit, then he just randomly pops up in front of it with some weird, yet hilarious face and we all just start laughing again! I laughed for like 9 minutes after that. :joy:

Or that one time Ducks banned me off the SRP discord because I talked when Kadatchi was leaving-

2. Okay, I recently watched it and I instantly love it above all the movies I've watched in my life- A Silent Voice. It's all just beautiful and tells the story in an amazing way along with just making it one of the perfect movies I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread