mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Question on joining?

Mira9224

Level 5
I suppose support is the best place to post this. I've been able to join on Java, and the SRP server is cross-platform. But when I try to join on an Android device on the cross-platform IP, it can't even ping it. Do I have the wrong port, or is this outdated?

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Try a different IP's to connect, mc.roleplayhub.net or pe.roleplayhub.net

Mira9224

Level 5
I tried both of them. To make sure it wasn't the device, I even tried two different Bluestacks versions. Both failed on both IPs. Could it be a port issue?

Edit: I realized after posting I forgot to clarify this a moment later. I just used the default port

Alan6237

Level 0
can somebody help, i tried all the fixes for this but i cant join because the resource pack cant be downloaded, im on optifine recent version 1.16.5 and i have the server resourcepacks on enabled i also tried with prompt but wont work. any advice?

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
can somebody help, i tried all the fixes for this but i cant join because the resource pack cant be downloaded, im on optifine recent version 1.16.5 and i have the server resourcepacks on enabled i also tried with prompt but wont work. any advice?
I’ll send you a list of solutions that could perhaps help you with your current problem, text me on Discord

Last edited:

Mira9224

Level 5

I'd say go on 1.13.2. Also, why are you posting in my thread? You're supposed to make your own I believe.

Evie Curtner

Level 0
Hello! So I'm trying to play on the windows version and I can't figure out how to access the server. I type in the like link thing people tell me to put in but I don't know what the name of the server is. If someone could help me that'd be great!

Blessed be.

Vinni

Level 18
Hello! So I'm trying to play on the windows version and I can't figure out how to access the server. I type in the like link thing people tell me to put in but I don't know what the name of the server is. If someone could help me that'd be great!

Blessed be.
Heya! well the server IP is Play.SchoolRP.net
make sure you are using java and the correct versions :)

Mira9224

Level 5

Blessed be.

Why are people asking question on my thread again? Make your own.

Vinni

Level 18
Why are people asking question on my thread again? Make your own.
Some people may not know how to make their own, this can sometimes be the easiest way for them to communicate for help.
Also, it can also be useful too for them since its about the same thing basically

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Looks like this thread has already been responded to, if you're still confused, please check out the instructions on the Roleplay Hub webpage and select the version of minecraft you're using.

[CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS]

Users who are viewing this thread