mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Question Time!

RoseRP

Level 46
Questions:
1. What is your longest, or most detailed RP post?
2. What is your favorite past character, or current character, and Why?
3. How are you doing today? (Reminder that my dm's are open to vent/rant!)
4. What is the most sad moment in SRP that occurred to you?
5. What is your favorite SRP sport?

Personal Answers
1. My longest, and most detailed RP post within SRP was somewhere around 9 paragraphs of Meika talking to a friend of her's and comforting them. (I have to have something to go off of to write long!)

2. Personally Meika is currently my favorite - as she's my first true-Japanese character, but my other favorite was Seo-Yeon, a Korean character I had! She had the most memorable development and relationships. She ended up becoming a College-Professor later in life before moving to her home-town, Seoul in South Korea. As I stopped playing her actively after the character became skewed. I'd imagine she'd currently be Teaching College-Students about Creative-writing even now!

4. Most likely when Seo-Yeon broke her relationship off with her ex-boyfriend and got injured while climbing up the mountain during a storm to sit on the ledge and think. This was back when the Hospital wasn't operable as often as they are now on the previous old map where the Hospital was where the Shopping District was.

5. I love them all honestly, but Volleyball, Swimming, Baseball, and Cheerleading are all tied honestly.
I would mention Basketball, but I'm not good with the plugin, great team however!
Baseball is my favorite because the plugin is very fun, Swimming is a actual sport I play and I love it! Volleyball's plugin is very fun and I have quite a few memories of it. Cheerleading is a lot fun from the looks of it!
Overall all of the Sports are really good and a lot of Hardwork and effort are put into them. It's honestly the best thing to be apart of something so big and creative, and to work with other's! Definitely recommend trying out!

alli

Level 20
Questions:

Anything from my EMS days, in all honesty.

My current character, Nozomi. She's actually a good character with a good personality.

I'm awake at 4AM. I'm just vibing.

4. What is the saddest moment in SRP that occurred to you?
Bruh any psychological moment with my current character, Nozomi, turns instantly sad.

Basketball. That's obvious lol. :dab:

courtneyy

Level 23
Questions:

Either when I was a surgeon or the few times I've roleplayed seriously with my friend, Andy, or more formally known as hannriverr. Can't imagine life without him, he's amazing. Love the days when we would go to a club and do detailed /me's for dancing.
My favorite character is hard to choose, but I would say, either, my old character, back in 2018, Areum Hye Rhee, or Bambalina Shinza. Bambalina because she was the definition of 'mom' and was one of my softest characters. Areum because I met some of my closest friends, up to today, through her and I couldn't be more grateful. She was the second character I ever made.
You are one of the most positive people, I swear. I'm doing okay, thank you for asking :). What about you? How are you doing?
4. What is the saddest moment in SRP that occurred to you?
When Luke's S.A.T commander character died. That day had three different officers bawling and I almost lost it when there was a keychain of all the S.A.T officers + the commander and commissioner. I still don't get why I cried so much when it happened but Luke just got in the feels man.
Volleyball or Swim. Volleyball because I used to be on the team, and even though the plugin is laggy it has always been one of the most fun times I've had on RPH. Then, swim, because it involves more detailed roleplay actions rather than skill and that's something I love. I love roleplaying, especially when detailed-!

ow my hand really hurts

x_z

Level 4
Probably my store application, took me ages to write it up.
KeiI Crates, was my first every character back in like 2014 and was honestly super fun to play on as he was completely different then how my characters are today.

Quite well, I am not sure why I am still awake honestly xD. (My dm's are open to vent/rant too!)
It was probably in 2016 when me and the mates I used to play with on the server had a major disagreement outside of Role Play which eventually completely ruined our friendship. I don't remember what we even disagreed about but I do regret it happening, still miss those people every now and then, they were cool.
I mean, every sport besides Track Team has to many issues for me personally, so Track Team has to be the winner for me.​

Rimmybaud

Level 13
Honestly, I'm very sloppy when it comes to writing so I don't detail RP a lot. I'm getting back into reading novels so hopefully, that will help
I actually don't have one lol
Pretty shit. At the moment I'm known for something bad that I didn't do and rumours are going around and today I got a lot of "Aren't you the guy who <rumour>?" It's honestly getting so bad that I'm saving up for an alt so I can play SRP anonymously so I can avoid more drama lel
I'd say my answer for 3. If you mean ICly then I'd say when I beat someone up real bad and regretted it later
Definitely football!

RoseRP

Level 46
I'm sorry to hear you're doing unwell, I hope things get better and I'm sorry you haven't been enjoying your time.

Users who are viewing this thread