pokemon the first movie

detective pikachu

my neighbour totoro (obviously)

flavors of youth

spirited away

kikis delivery service

joker

the end of evangelion

I cant really say I have a 'favourite' I have strong opinions on a lot of movies and I cant personally find one that is my particular FAVOURITE.

suneaterchan

Level 105
I like a lot of movies but I am going to list my top umm....number okay so. BASICALLY
1.) BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (or your name)
1.5.) Hercules
2.) Your Name / kimi no na wa (a silent voice is also good but I cried too much for it to be listed) (maybe 1 but idk I like beauty and the beast)
I’ve suddenly forgot every movie I’ve seen
3.) I like pretty much every Pokémon movie. Just being honest doe... power of us is my current favorite.
4.) phineas and ferb across the second dimension >:(((
and in no particular order
- Mary and the witch’s flower was cute
- how to train your dragon :heart_eyes:
- I LOVE TANGLED
- I personally think ready player one was good
- shrek 2
- I can’t remember any more movies I’ve seen

EDIT I FORGOT TO ADD DIARY OF A WIMPY KID LIKE EVERY ONENOF THOSE MOVIES MMMMM YUMMY

Last edited:

Mistalee

Level 104
the iron giant is a wonderful movie! definitely one of my favorites, as well as the first captain america movie !

BaldRP

Level 6
A Silent Voice is my favourite movie by far, the music especially, with the pitch rising as death is near, and the concept of bullying and listening.

I honestly cant just pick one. A silent voice, whiplash, and better off dead are all bangers that I could watch for a long ass time. A Silent Voice has a really nice flow to it. I love the music and visual style it has to offer. The story was easy to follow and I loved the symbolism it had 10/10.
Whiplash is another amazing movie. Some of you probably havent hear about this one so its basically about a kid who wants to be a famous jazz band drummer but his teacher is insane. It really was a great movie with amazing visuals and really was able to get the main characters motives across to the viewer. The end scene literally had me on the edge of my seat as well as "that car scene" if youve seen it you know what I mean lmao, anyways 10/10.
Better of Dead is an older movie but gave me some of the best laughs I have ever had from a movie. It was a great story between the main character and the foreign exchange student. It had me balling through the entire movie with jokes coming left and right as well as an awesome love story to follow. I really recommend you to see this one if you haven't already 10/10. Honestly after writing this, Better dead is probably my favorite film lol.

Attachments

• better of dead.jpg
    better of dead.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread