mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Question

Mity

Level 104
why the hell did hachiro die and the parent is still alive!?!? i mean ik he died of lung cancer but look at the damn parent is like in his 90's and due to science he basicly is the parent of all the student which means about all the players on the server what time does he have to make us all like wtf xd?

mah question is why is hachiro dead and the parent is alive???
(ik he died of lung cancer but the parent is soooo old)

Clockwork

Level 2
Don't you know? The parent is an elder god, the work of the elder gods is never to be questioned (Jk ) but in all seriousness Ducks had an idea and this is only the beginning. Changes occur fast in real life much like they do in the server.

Mity

Level 104
Don't you know? The parent is an elder god, the work of the elder gods is never to be questioned (Jk ) but in all seriousness Ducks had an idea and this is only the beginning. Changes occur fast in real life much like they do in the server.
k

Alex Akui

Level 5
He isn't everyone's parent, that would imply we're all brothers and sisters. As far as I know he's just a random jolly old guy who is giving the last of his money to students before he passes.

And to answer your question:

If Parent lived a healthy life he could live past 100. This could also be why he gives students money.

Alex Akui

Level 5
If Parent lived a healthy life he could live past 100. This could also be why he gives students money.
how the hell is he healthy he is always standing in the same spot doing nothing but passing yen around
I don't know! Milk maybe? He could have lived a healthy life but he could also be getting to the point where he can't do much anymore thus would explain why he's giving out all of this yen to the students.

Users who are viewing this thread