mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Questions about getting a website to become IC

Mialyansa

Level 64
Greetings Administration Team.

On the 18th of January, I was sent this notification after posting about KUERT in the General Forums Section.

1705589561310.png

I have never known about this rule before. I have previously linked said page to the forums wihout being told that. After this news came to me I checked the Forums rules and Server rules threads to find more about it and I found no mention of this rule. I have been creating documents and media on said page for over a year and I have too many documents for them to be transcripted into the Roleplay documents section. Making KUERT an out of character site is not a better option, as the main reason for the KUERT to exist is to offer knowledge to characters about Urban exploration.

This is probably one of the biggest pieces of media created for SRP. Any person who has ever made media or lore for SRP and who has ever seen the KUERT page will probably say confidently that it holds an outstanding quality, even wihout being an official project. No one wants it to dissapear just because it doesn't follow a rule which isn't present in the rules section.

However I have been told that If I got staff approval, the page could become In Character. The problem is that there isn't any website application format.
In conclusion I do not have enough information on the process of applying a site for it to become In Character.

My request is to have a chance to do an application for making KUERT an In Character site. Just a chance for me to save my year of work and more than 14 documents.

I am willing to share access to the website, follow strict rules about posting documents, write about subjects requested by the managing teams and even join the lore team if necessary.

The site is now active. However players are informed that the site is not to be taken ICLY until the SRP administration team greenlights the project.

[SITE LINK]

Looking foward for your response.

Hymol_13

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Reviewed
In-Character communication and reporting should be kept the authorised channels to promote faction work. We want to promote character development and progression, but platforms like these are not allowed from an OOC perspective. If you wish to post your work, we recommend you:
- Make Onrain posts with reports that don't lead to third party sites
- Post Ikigai crime reports
- Be part of the Journalism Club / New Reporting faction.

Users who are viewing this thread