mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

questions about the server

íriss

Level 1
To be clear, you shouldn't play minecraft on illegally owned accounts.
look at people who can't buy original minecraft so I wanted to know if you can play on the server through a pirated account and by the way who are you to judge me

timothy

Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+
look at people who can't buy original minecraft so I wanted to know if you can play on the server through a pirated account and by the way who are you to judge me
I'm not judging you brother. Playing minecraft on a pirated account is literally fraud in the eyes of Mojang. I don't know what else to tell you.

íriss

Level 1
I'm not judging you brother. Playing minecraft on a pirated account is literally fraud in the eyes of Mojang. I don't know what else to tell you.
look I just want to know if the server is for minecraft pirated or not

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
look I just want to know if the server is for minecraft pirated or not
I mean as long as they don't catch you (I'm not sure there are any servers specifically for pirated accounts, and I don't think this one would be considered a server specifically for minecraft pirated)
1686280068594.png

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
who are you to judge me
i am philbertman42 (i am judging you)

If you don't want to pay the full price for a legitimate account, there are plenty of places on the internet where you can buy clean accounts for cheap. Keep in mind that buying these accounts is technically against Mojang ToS, but if you're already using a cracked client you probably don't care about that anyway.

íriss

Level 1
eu sou philbertman42 (estou te julgando)

Se você não quiser pagar o preço total por uma conta legal, há muitos lugares na Internet onde você pode comprar contas limpas por um preço baixo. Lembre-se de que a compra dessas contas é tecnicamente contra o Mojang ToS, mas se você já estiver usando um cliente crackeado, provavelmente não se importará com isso.
Fuck independent brother mine pirate people are more honest than official ones

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
To answer your question, your version of minecraft must be premium to be able to join the server atall, we do not endorse or support illegal copies of minecraft.

TrapstarRp

Level 22

If you don't want to pay the full price for a legitimate account, there are plenty of places on the internet where you can buy clean accounts for cheap. Keep in mind that buying these accounts is technically against Mojang ToS, but if you're already using a cracked client you probably don't care about that anyway.
50/50 scam or not, I'd take those odds for a cheap account ngl, but fr just by an account from some old ass that don't play no more or a rando on the internet, you're on a 50/50 for like 12 bucks on playerauctions or other sites.

íriss

Level 1
To answer your question, your version of minecraft must be premium to be able to join the server atall, we do not endorse or support illegal copies of minecraft.
fuck fuck finally some kind soul who answered my question

íriss

Level 1

FUCK U

Users who are viewing this thread