mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Questions? Help plz XD

Where do I start to RP after I get approved? I've looked but I don't see classroom forums or anything. Granted, I might not have access to those yet as I am not approved as of yet. Anyway, if anyone id available to tell me that would be awesome. Thanks!!

JayTaskQuest

Level 19
I think she ment how to actually roleplay, well if so than here it is aslong as you are a student and you want to go to class you would have to wait till its daytime and it is one of the periods also a teacher would have to be online they would host classes.

Azayaka Angel of Winter

Level 1
I think she ment how to actually roleplay, well if so than here it is aslong as you are a student and you want to go to class you would have to wait till its daytime and it is one of the periods also a teacher would have to be online they would host classes.
That makes sense. So I have to get approved as a student first and then I have to wait for a teacher to be online and create a thread? cool beans thanks! Sorry if my question was confusing

Mqrtem

Level 12
That makes sense. So I have to get approved as a student first and then I have to wait for a teacher to be online and create a thread? cool beans thanks! Sorry if my question was confusing
You don't have to apply or be approved to be a student, however you do have to wait for a teacher to be online to actually roleplay in the school, there are loads of other things to do, however.

Azayaka Angel of Winter

Level 1
You don't have to apply or be approved to be a student, however you do have to wait for a teacher to be online to actually roleplay in the school, there are loads of other things to do, however.
What other things can I so while i wait? I understand there is a minecraft server.

Hobbits

Level 10
Hello Azayaka,

Alright, after reading this post a few times I fully understand it now, I will hopefully deconstruct everything to make things easier for you. So let's begin!

Where do I start to RP after I get approved? I've looked but I don't see classroom forums or anything. Granted, I might not have access to those yet as I am not approved as of yet.

Okay, the first thing I noticed in this reply is the confusion you have. As of right now Azayaka this is a RPServer, not a ForumRP (meaning that the only way to RP is to connect to the SchoolRP server not make a thread on the forum), and there is no area of the forum where you can be whitelisted. Second, you made a character biography. Which is perfectly fine, though I do believe you are confused with a character biography being a whitelist application, which it is not.

Overall I do believe that there was just a huge confusion between how the server works and if you want to join the RP all you have to do use this IP to connect: play.schoolrp.net

If you have any more questions, by all means, don't be afraid to ask.

~Hobbits​

Users who are viewing this thread