players online

Questions of the day! (Part 666)

RoseRP

Level 46
Questions of the Day!
1. Favorite SRP Family?
2. Funniest memory!
3. Favorite song at the moment?
4. How's are you doing? DM's are always open for those who need it! Much love!
5. What would you do if you could get/do/believed/etc anything you wished/wanted? What would you get/do/believed/etc.

Personally

1. This is a hard question, there's so much creativity behind each Family that I can't choose a favorite at the moment. All of them have there own goodness within, and strong-points. Though as a Soomin, for now I'll say the Soomin-Villanueva family.

2. Probably all the times I've juked people when playing hide n seek on SRP w/friends. They're pretty funny and the reactions of 'DAMN I HATE YOU! YOU RAT!' are the funniest. I typically move from spot-to-spot and try my best at being the last found. :^)

3. Probably a toss up between All time Low - Monsters, Ellie Goulding & Juice Wrld - Hate me, and Trevor Daniel - Falling (Lipz Correa Remix). I really like music. Tbh.

5. Honestly, if I could make people believe that they're worthwhile, and that they're not alone - that'd probably what I would do. To cheer others up and make them feel better. The other being making more friends most likely! I have some others I would want to get, but that's for another discussion, for another time!

Hope you're having a good one, and a reminder that you are absolutely marvelous, and unique in your own way. You should rock it! Turn that frown upside down! <3

Afternooning

Level 13
1. Favorite SRP Family?
I don't really care about SRP families, but I just love that the Helvetes chose to name themsleves after a curseword. It's brilliant and made me laugh so much when I saw it the first time.

2. Funniest memory!
I honestly can't recall anything on SRP, but I could say a real life memory if that's alright. One time when me and my friends were sitting outisde our classroom waiting for the teacher to come and we were using our phones. One of my friends showed me an article reposted on reddit. It was something about two guys dating/getting married (can't remember which) and then realizing that they were related. So, I took a look at it and then burst out the first thing that came to my mind: "Well, bros before hoes". After a moment of silence we laughed for minutes! I doubt that I can replicate that instinctive line like that ever again.

Not really one song, but I've been listening to the ARMS, Promare and MHA soundtracks for some reason. I listen to soundtracks for movies, anime, etc a lot since they make me feel a lot of emotions and it's perfect for drawing or writing. I just stumble upon new OSTs and go "thIS IS AWESOME" and listen to it for hours!

4. How's are you doing?
Despite almost passing out from pain last night? Wonderful.

5. What would you do if you could get/do/believed/etc anything you wished/wanted? What would you get/do/believed/etc.
My first choice would probably be something like make other people happy or save people but I think that's pretty expected. Something I think would be awesome is to be able to remove all my memories of any show, book, movie, etc so that I can experience it again for the first time. I can't even imagine watching or reading all of my favourite things all over again and it sounds both awesome and horrible since it means experiencing all of the character deaths all over again!!

Xangaji

Level 78
1. Favorite SRP Family? The Terrors
2. Funniest memory! When I tried to eat a rabbit on my cat account.
3. Favorite song at the moment? Avicii - Hey Brother
4. How's are you doing? DM's are always open for those who need it! Much love! Suffering from a serious disease named coronavirus :(
5. What would you do if you could get/do/believed/etc anything you wished/wanted? What would you get/do/believed/etc. I'd wish for the power of telekinesis so i could manipulate anything at will

Ricominci

Level 47

1. Favorite SRP Family? The Behnit family- jokes! But, I couldn't really tell, I've never really liked any family in particular.
2. Funniest memory! Again, I don't think I could pick (or remember), but maybe when I was killed by a dolphin in the aquarium?
3. Favorite song at the moment? I just recently was listening to throwback songs, perhaps 'Bubble Pop Electric' by Gwen Stefani
4. How's are you doing? DM's are always open for those who need it! Much love! I am doing a bit peachy, just bored as hell.
5. What would you do if you could get/do/believed/etc anything you wished/wanted? What would you get/do/believed/etc. It depends on how many wishes I could get, personally, if it were me, I would wish for this whole pandemic to end AND as well, the lives taken from it to reverse, maybe.

Questions of the Day!
1. Favorite SRP Family?

None in particular, really. Families are just there, as what they are.
2. Funniest memory!
Good question.
"Легендарный Севастополь" ("Legendary Sevastopol")
It's strange. After months of stressing out for the sake of final exams, whereby the exams have now ended, the stress remains.
The utter feeling that something needs to be done while there's actually nothing is irritating.

Not sure... I shall now place an image here with no context whatsoever.

Xangaji

Level 78
1. Favorite SRP Family? The Behnit family- jokes! But, I couldn't really tell, I've never really liked any family in particular.
2. Funniest memory! Again, I don't think I could pick (or remember), but maybe when I was killed by a dolphin in the aquarium?
3. Favorite song at the moment? I just recently was listening to throwback songs, perhaps 'Bubble Pop Electric' by Gwen Stefani
4. How's are you doing? DM's are always open for those who need it! Much love! I am doing a bit peachy, just bored as hell.
5. What would you do if you could get/do/believed/etc anything you wished/wanted? What would you get/do/believed/etc. It depends on how many wishes I could get, personally, if it were me, I would wish for this whole pandemic to end AND as well, the lives taken from it to reverse, maybe.

WAIT you were killed by a dolphin? LOL

Xangaji

Level 78
Questions of the Day!
1. Favorite SRP Family?

None in particular, really. Families are just there, as what they are.
2. Funniest memory!
Good question.
"Легендарный Севастополь" ("Legendary Sevastopol")
It's strange. After months of stressing out for the sake of final exams, whereby the exams have now ended, the stress remains.
The utter feeling that something needs to be done while there's actually nothing is irritating.

Not sure... I shall now place an image here with no context whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread