mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Questions of the Day!

RoseRP

Level 46
1. Who was/is your anime crush?
2. Favorite anime at the moment?
3. Fondest SchoolRP memory?
4. How are you doing today? Feel free to rant! If you would prefer to do it in DM's instead for privacy here:
5. What is one thing you -really- appreciate about SRP?
RoseRP#5952

Personal Answers!

1. Back when I was a kid, I had a crush on Sesshomaru, and later on when I was like, 14-15 I had a major crush on Katsuhira from Kiznavier.
2. Currently it's been Attack on Titan. (Waves lil' Mikasa flag.)
3. Probably when I started making friends on SchoolRP, and met a lot more supportive and awesome- though one memory that stands out to me is reuniting?-ish with a friend early-on last year, when I had come back to SRP whence more. She's always been supportive and awesome and I appreciate her for that. :^ ) She's amazing and truly is the best, I won't mention names - but she'll probably know who she is. Love you!
5. The friends I have made here is because of the server, and I wouldn't trade them for another person, the server has honestly become like a family to me, and is a safe-place for me. You just gotta know when to take things as a joke, brush it off, and ignore it. Another thing I appreciate is the skin-making on SRP. Before I joined I had no talent as a skin-maker and could only do small little edits from what I can recall, but I have started to get better at that. The only thing I'm truly poor at is palette's, and clothes. Actually- to be honest, I appreciate a lot of things about SRP. The Skin-making, the Friends, the Diversity of roles, the creativity, it's all so unique really.

Anyway! I would love to hear your answers! <3

Stuhpid

Level 22
1. Who was/is your anime crush? Can I say none? I honestly Don't have one
2. Favorite anime at the moment? Mainly a tie between Demon Slayer or One Punch Man
3. Fondest SchoolRP memory? My fondest SchoolRP memory actually takes place on December 20th, last year. This day in particular was the day I got accepted for KPD & it changed the way I thought about SchoolRP and Ioved all the people involved and all of them are super cool.
4. How are you doing today? Feel free to rant! If you would prefer to do it in DM's instead for privacy here: I'm doing super well today actually. Actually, not too much has happened and it's been kind of uneventful, however I did have a pretty good time today just doing around things.
5. What is one thing you -really- appreciate about SRP? Almost everyone I see on SchoolRP is incredibly wholesome! I've yet to find anyone that truly acts toxic towards other people and the people are extremely accepting.
Slushee#2006 You're all super cool!

Wubblie

Level 19
1. Who was/is your anime crush? kyoya from ohshc........
2. Favorite anime at the moment? Kuroshitsuji
3. Fondest SchoolRP memory? running around with a bunch of my friends as boofs last year.........,
4. How are you doing today? Feel free to rant! If you would prefer to do it in DM's instead for privacy here: i am very nice today, my mom got me chick fil a and it tasted very good. missing someone though but thats ok...
5. What is one thing you -really- appreciate about SRP? the community and the map, theres a lot of very nice people

wub#9210 :D

Rimmybaud

Level 13
Honestly, I don't have any lel
Definitely Fairy Tail :D
When @Yeah_Im_Nick got unbanned last week after four months. He's a good mate of mine and I've had lots of fun with him on the server, from scamming people for "solid cocaine" (and later getting attacked by them with a pan rip) to embarrassing eachother by outing the other to their crush, only to get rejected xD
4. How are you doing today? Feel free to rant! If you would prefer to do it in DM's instead for privacy here:
This lockdown is seriously boring. If everyone took this seriously and stopped travelling and seeing eachother for five fucking minutes this virus would probably be over by now
There's a lot but if I had to choose one, it would be how staff is banning toxic players and not giving them a second chance unless they have actually changed

Afternooning

Level 13
That's hard, I love so many different characters. The first thing that comes to mind is probably Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. But if the question didn't say just anime crush, it would've been Sirius Black from Harry Potter for sure!

Ever since I watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood it has been my absolute favourite anime of all time! It has amazing action, animation, characters, comedy, story and I so many other things that I could go on about for hours. It even has a fantastic dub, so I recommend it over the sub in my opinion.
Some other animes that I love:
Mob psycho 100, Kill la Kill, Evangelion, Violet Evergarden, Anohana, Death Note, One Punch Man, Konosuba, Toradora, SSSS gridman, Little Witch Academia (the first anime I ever watched!), Your Lie In April, and the list goes on...

This is a hard one… I'm gonna pick a few that come to mind.
First off, when I won the first art contest on the discord. I was so happy and jumping around my room. I might've cried a bit too-
Something else that I think of is back in 2016 or 2017 I used to play with my best friend. I remember when we would shoot paper balls at eachother, play truth or dare on the school roof, when the whole school took school photos and a bunch of other amazing memories. Sadly we aren't best friends or even friends anymore, but I still see her everyday since we're still in the same class.
Also, meeting some really nice people that I look up to.

I'm quite happy actually but a Little tired. I dont have any homework and I'm not behind on any assignments (miracle!!?) so I'm just gonna draw and chill for the rest of the day. The only thing I've been annoyed about is how little people I know care about the virus. I can understand jokes but, come on, they literally say that they dont care because they're not in a risk group and that other people can die for all they care.

How ambitious and kind people are. I haven't felt part of a community like this before. Also, all the artists are amazing! Check out the art channel on discord and art category on the forums! Like oh my god!!

Xangaji

Level 78
1. Who was/is your anime crush? Orihime from Bleach
2. Favorite anime at the moment? Bleach
3. Fondest SchoolRP memory? When I made friends with AlexUwu and BrandAniac, they hate me now.
4. How are you doing today? Feel free to rant! If you would prefer to do it in DM's instead for privacy here: uhm good I guess, loving srp, love all the new stuff...
5. What is one thing you -really- appreciate about SRP? How it's unlike anything else and doesn't shove it in your face to make you buy all the features.

Xangaji

Level 78
1. Who was/is your anime crush? Zero Two
2. Favorite anime at the moment? Darling
3. Fondest SchoolRP memory? Buying my first weapon
4. How are you doing today? Feel free to rant! If you would prefer to do it in DM's instead for privacy here: Currently tired.
5. What is one thing you -really- appreciate about SRP? The KPD and the EMS. Just the things I enjoy.
lol buying first weapon, priceless comment there

alli

Level 20
Well, I really don't have anime crushes, and if I do they don't last very long. I guess a short-lived but recent one was Mami Tomoe, another one is also Yang Xiao Long and Kaede Akamatsu.

Without a doubt, Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It's an astounding anime that in my opinion tops most, if not all other shows in the magical girl genre. It all is just beautifully executed in my opinion. I could go on a huge tangent about what makes this anime great, however that'll take a bit of time.

It would have to be the time where the Crows were around. I genuinely had so much fun with the people in it, I felt happy and made so many fond memories during that time. Sadly I lost contact with nearly everyone from that time, however, I still treasure them dearly. I can say without a doubt that looking back at those memories brings a warm feeling of nostalgia, and if I was given the chance to go back at that time to relive it, I would.

I'm doing alright, I'm honestly just writing stuff right now which is pretty relaxing to me.

I suppose the friendships I've made on it. The people I've met and who are still with me to the present day... I frankly couldn't imagine my life without them. So many people that I've met helped me grow and slowly change into someone I'm actually proud to be. I guess I'm even happy about those who upset me, they helped me grow accustomed to that feeling to a point where I can handle it head-on. It's hard to explain honestly.

Last edited:

genser_

Level 4
Hm- I honestly never really had an actual anime crush, nor do I have one now. However, I did like Yuri from YoI, but it was more of an admiration rather than a crush.

It has got to be either A Silent Voice or Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun(The manga)! They're both absolutely amazing and really got me deep in my feels.

My fondest memory would probably be when I became friends with GigiDaGigi. She was my first ever friend on the server and helped me out a bunch settling in! She also introduced me to some other friends too! I'm extremely grateful for what she's done for me; I wish to pay her back soon for her kindness and hospitality. <3

Ah, I'm doing quite well today! Thanks for asking. What about you? Drinking enough water?

The community. No matter how much of a pain their characters might be- no one actually gets salty oocly. I respect that. Everyone is trying their best to make the server a better place, and sure, there are some ups and downs but in the end, the problem always gets resolved with the help of the people who play- and of course, the moderators. Thank you all for making this server such a wonderful place.

RoseRP

Level 46
snipsnip!

I'm doing alright! And I'm trying too! I tend to get a little behind, but haha.

Everyone had super great answers by the way! Glad everyone is mostly doing well! It's interesting each of your responses and thank you for sharing!
Reminder that I love & appreciate you guys, and I genuinely support you all and encourage you all to do better things for YOU, and not SOMEONE ELSE. If you need to cry, or yell. Then do it!
<333333
LOVE YOU!

1) Who was/ is your anime crush
Howl from Howl's moving castle of course or Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul! Honesty I can't choose. Howl is so handsome and Kaneki is so mysterious.
2) Favorite anime?
I'm not sure if studio ghibli counts but it is another brand of Anime. I love Princess Mononoke and Kiki's delivery service!
3) Favorite Schoolrp moment?
Having my first lesson when everyone actually behaved with the History teacher where we did an reenactment of a battle!
4)How are you doing today?
Great! Thanks fro asking!
5) What is the one thing you really appreciative about school rp?
How everyone tries so hard to make it a great role playing server and always sticks to the rules. There is hardly any meta-gaming.

Xangaji

Level 78
Hm- I honestly never really had an actual anime crush, nor do I have one now. However, I did like Yuri from YoI, but it was more of an admiration rather than a crush.

It has got to be either A Silent Voice or Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun(The manga)! They're both absolutely amazing and really got me deep in my feels.

My fondest memory would probably be when I became friends with GigiDaGigi. She was my first ever friend on the server and helped me out a bunch settling in! She also introduced me to some other friends too! I'm extremely grateful for what she's done for me; I wish to pay her back soon for her kindness and hospitality. <3

Ah, I'm doing quite well today! Thanks for asking. What about you? Drinking enough water?

The community. No matter how much of a pain their characters might be- no one actually gets salty oocly. I respect that. Everyone is trying their best to make the server a better place, and sure, there are some ups and downs but in the end, the problem always gets resolved with the help of the people who play- and of course, the moderators. Thank you all for making this server such a wonderful place.
I also love the community and water.

Xangaji

Level 78
1) Who was/ is your anime crush
Howl from Howl's moving castle of course or Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul! Honesty I can't choose. Howl is so handsome and Kaneki is so mysterious.
2) Favorite anime?
I'm not sure if studio ghibli counts but it is another brand of Anime. I love Princess Mononoke and Kiki's delivery service!
3) Favorite Schoolrp moment?
Having my first lesson when everyone actually behaved with the History teacher where we did an reenactment of a battle!
4)How are you doing today?
Great! Thanks fro asking!
5) What is the one thing you really appreciative about school rp?
How everyone tries so hard to make it a great role playing server and always sticks to the rules. There is hardly any meta-gaming.
Oh I love both of those, howls moving castle amazing ghibli film and tokyo ghoul was one of the most talked about things in all of japanese animation a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread