cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: May 2
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

This new feature will make players compete in various quests and challenges. As an added bonus, you'll receive ¥500 when you complete one of the quests, just to make it more fun. In addition, new challenges will appear everyday. I'll list some of my ideas, but you're welcome to suggest others below.

1. Visit 10 private locations, such as apartments or penthouses. This will encourage players to explore more.
  2. Call 10 friends. It will be fun to roleplay and talk with old friends!
  3. Say a certain word 100 times, such as 'Hi' or 'Why'. It will be exciting to do as it adds a new level of difficulty to your roleplay.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This will encourage players to explore and engage with the server.

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
+1/-1

Cool concepts; the examples given are really creative and underappreciated, and for new players that have recently joined, another aspect for making money and inviting them to roleplay is a good feature. However, I feel like a quest-based system could distract new people from constant roleplay which is what makes the server enjoyable for most and what gets new players involved. The players like the ones I've previously described may gain a new vision on what the server is about, only to be thrown into a pit when they realise that after quests are complete, it's not exactly what they thought they would expect. I get it, the server is a "role-playing game", but I feel like the context with this new plugin may drag aspects of the server elsewhere.

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable

Good idea. But it would be hard for the staff to put this in the game. I dont see a reason for this to be added as theres jobs you have earn money from, you either apply or wait 30m for 1k. Plus it does distract from roleplaying, which is the whole reason for srp.

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
The focus of the server isn't that of an RPG, but more so of an actual literary roleplay with interaction between real players. Quests seem cool and fun in concept, but don't actually tie in to the server in a way that makes it better.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This is something we currently have on our backlog. It may be introduced sometime during Summer.​

Users who are viewing this thread