mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Quick idea. Student parking lot.

Sofetios

Level 1
IGN: Sofetios
DATE: 11/1/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I just had a quick idea of adding a student parking lot to the school in the future? Just an idea. Haven't put much thought to it. I thought it would be cool rp wise and aesthetic wise for students to drive in and park in school grounds and leave that way too.

Edit: Also I know there probably isn't space for this atm. I just mean if there is a way to or in the future it could be a good addition.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: aesthetics and roleplay as stated above. Probably other ways too.

Last edited:

RebelZane

Level 10

This really isn't needed at all, no one also really doesn't use the current parking lots that we have and not everyone has a car either.

Sofetios

Level 1
it was just an idea. I wasnt dead set on this. Thought it possibly might make some rp or aesthetic in the future if it is wanted. Carpool, friends leaving and coming into school together. Etc.

RebelZane

Level 10
it was just an idea. I wasnt dead set on this. Thought it possibly might make some rp or aesthetic in the future if it is wanted. Carpool, friends leaving and coming into school together. Etc.
Still stands though.. No one will use it.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

Cars are expensive. Like, REALLY, expensive. Barely anyone has them unless you're a rich gangRPer or you work for a shop. I don't even have one and I'm KPD. It would just take up space and no one would use it.

klarzs

Level 8
4CD
4CD
Omega+
-1. im not sure who would use this, and im pretty sure majority of the people on srp don't have a car. maybe with the new vehicle update although i think bike racks would be better for that anyways lol, since things like skateboards would become available

kustomzero

Level 132
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Neutral.
If a parking lot for students were added to the school, you gotta think not everyone has a vehicle. However, I'm sure some school events could happen there. I know most events with the school usually use the sports fields. Just a thought a student fundraiser car wash event could happen if a parking lot was added for the school, and any other events as well. It could also count as another social/hangout spot for the school if it was added.

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
no thank you, it was on the map previously, it wasn't really used

hellioni

Level 18
Neutral

I am Neutral cause a student parking lot would be cool for my teacher char to teach the students how to drive and stuff but it would really be a waste of space also there is no space for it

Poseter

Level 12
Poseter
Poseter
Omega+
-1 no one uses parking lots and cars arne't available for everyone. i could see a bike rack tho (also for ur second response in this thread, if you're not going to be dead set on something, don't post it and don't reply)

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- A very large on once existed, however there isn't enough cars on the road to justify destroying housing or other important buildings for this. Instead, why not use the car park next to the 11/7?​

Users who are viewing this thread