mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Quin (UglyGodz) Deputy Head Of Office Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quin

Level 3
[OOC section]
In Game Name:UglyGodz

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Deputy Head Of Office - Office Secretary

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on (and will continue to log on) everyday and stay for about 3-5 hours each day

Do you have TeamSpeak3?Yes!

Do you have a microphone?Yes!

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:Never been banned

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can promise and ensure all staff members and whomever is reading this that I shall be on as said above

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: If I break my rules and see what i've done, then i will accept me bing fired

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

Files
Secretaries often manage customer files and other records in an office. In a doctor's office, for instance, the secretary pulls each patient's file at the time of the appointment for the nurse or doctor. She replaces it when the appointment is over. Keeping files in alphabetical order and using a local filing system for easy storage and retrieval are keys to successful file organization.

Correspondence
Secretaries are the common liaison for incoming and outgoing phone and mail correspondence. They receive calls from clients, business partners, workers or community members, and either answer questions or forward the calls. They also make calls on behalf of managers to communicate information to customers, to schedule appointments or to follow up on inquiries. Taking notes from a manager, preparing a memo or letter, and screening mail are common written correspondence duties.

Documents
Secretaries are often tasked with copying documents for mailings or for internal distribution. They also must fax documents from the company to clients or customers, and receive incoming faxes to pass on to the appropriate person. Some secretaries use email, Word and Excel to create spreadsheets or documents and pass them on to employees or customers. Proofreading documents before they are sent out of the office is another duty.

Office Tasks
Especially in small offices, a secretary may be asked to carry out routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others. This may include canceling or rescheduling appointments, ordering office supplies, taking notes during meetings, and getting drinks for the supervisor and guests.

Reception
In general office positions, secretaries commonly assist new employees and visitors in finding their way around. This includes directing visitors to the people they came to meet and showing new employees where to go on their first day. In general, the secretary projects the image of the business by offering a friendly and professional reception to people who come into the office.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:Yes, though i did convert to Medieval hardcore literate roleplay, but my first roleplaying days (2 years) was school roleplays. So i've decided to go back to my past

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a 10 year roleplaying experience, from when i was 5 i stared and i'm 15 thus i've been going for 10 years of rp

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My job as Office Secretary is to be friendly, open-minded, happy and jolly all the time and be prepared to take on tasks that may be a hand full of work but take it with pride!

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: As an Office Secretary i don't have the power to hand out detention and what not, but I would let the kid go, let him think he has won, but get him a detention slip either authorised by a Teacher, or Higher Staff (V.P ect)

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Even if it's dangerous/hardwork and so on, i would take it with pride, for the School Principal to ask me to do a job for him should be taken with pride and should be done with pride!

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would consult Head Of Office or someone in higher staff about it, i'd probably record down in a notebook what he/she has done, hand the information over, and if a security camera around, tell the staff about how there was a camera. Go over the video and go from there!

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Silas
Chosen Job: Office Secretary - Deputy Head Of Office

Motivation for Joining YHS: I would like to join this schools Office Team as I am of the many few that like hard work, talking and so on, my job selection was fitted for me as i like to be around other people most of the time, even if i do act quiet and vigilant! I am always thinking about work and don't take time to slack off unless i am on break or holiday!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think i'd fit this job more than others wanting to apply as, if looking over things i have more experience than most and have a wider range of possibilities in jobs, as choosing Office Secretary this widens my chances of doing more work for multiple people! That is why i think i'm one of the better choices!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread