mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RaeStarz | Doctor Application!

RaeStarz

Level 0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1790729616567.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
IGN (In-Game Name):
RaeStarz

What is your discord username?

.syn2.

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m a player with a good chunk of playtime on SRP for my current amount of days spent on this server. I've been role playing for a good six years now, and SRP has been one of the hyper fixations that I have had for quite a bit now! I started playing actively around four or five ago, and I have eight weeks of playtime. I’m planning to stay active on SRP for the up and coming future! I'm available on weekdays from 3:00PM to 10:00PM, and weekends 12:00PM to 12:00AM.

What is your timezone?:

EST

List your current and past applications:


List your current roles on the server:

Synthesis I. Kyouketsu [Grade-12]
Lestkrova K. Dion [Grade-12]
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

RP Experience :
I’ve had a good amount of experience roleplaying on SRP so far, with various types of roleplay! Whether it be actual School RP, Romance RP, or GangRP, I've been able to do quite a bit of roleplay with my current experience. I've been learning how to do much more serious, and much more detailed roleplays, able to pump out around three to four appends whenever I'm attempting to DetailRP! I'm also actively in a Unverified gang, and a BMDA, so I do a lot in CrimeRoleplay, I do really enjoy doing the meetings! Personally, I've enjoyed my roleplay via continuous interactions with a community, whether that be crime, sports, or factions! I'm currently attempting to apply to a faction so that I'm able to finally find something that will get me to learn how to do MedicalRP, as I've been wanting to learn it for quite some time now.

Which role are you applying for?

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
I don't have much knowledge of the actual roles in the hospital faction, but I'm aware of the basics! Doctors, the base rank that you and I all get once entering EMS, they handle the patients with major injuries, such as a punctured liver, broken boke, or slashed arm. Theres more, but those are a few examples! The other path you could go down is Psychiatrist, I'm not too sure about the branch specifics in there, but they usually handle mental diagnosis', and therapy! Once you've been a doctor for a long enough time, and you have proven you can handle it, if I remain correct, they move you on the Senior doctor! They handle the same stuffs, but they have AUTHORITY! And than we have the Paramedics! They handle going out and doing on-field hospital work, such as stopping a patient from bleeding out before even getting to the hospital.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1790732540651.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Lestkrova would enter the room, her long, cyan hair swaying, as she let out a stretch and sat down in the chair across from the interviewer, before clasping her hands together on the table as she turned towards the interviewer, her face turning into a grin as she looked them in the eyes, her foot tapping against the floor rhythmically.

“Hello! My name is Lestkrova K. Dion. Pleased to meet you, sir. Hopefully, I’ll be Doctor Dion soon enough!”

She’d say, before offering her hand over the table for a handshake, before taking her hand back after the handshake, her hands still clasped together as she continued tapping her foot against the floor lightly, offering him a bright smile as she let out a quiet hum.

Characters age (If accepted):
She’d look at the interviewer as they asked that, tapping her chin softly as she let out a small hum, before taking a deep breath before speaking.

“I’m currently Twenty-five, going onto Twenty-six soon!”

She’d say, offering a small grin as she continued keeping eye contact, her foot tapping against the floorboards below her quietly, her fingers patting against the wood of the table.

Character’s Academic Background:
The girl tilted her head, looking the recruiter up and down, clicking her tongue. Her academic background, that, was a doozy.

"Well, I have a Majors in Emergency Medicine, I've been studying the field for around... I'd like to say six years? It's a very interesting field, to be quite honest!"

The girl said, offering the recruiter a smile as she took out her fan, quietly starting to flick it open and closed.

Character’s Nationality:
She raised her eyebrows, the bouncing of her foot continuing. Her nationality? What did that have to do with this? Oh well, she managed out a smile.

"I come from Russia! That's where I was born, atleast, I moved to spain afterwards for my education, and now I'm here in Karakura!"

She said, lowering her eyebrows back down.

Character’s Marital Status:
She... Frowned for a moment. That was a difficult topic, but oh well.

"Well, I'm currently single. I had a partner, once again, back in spain, but they passed away recently."

She said, closing her eyes for a moment, before once again giving the person a soft, comforting smile. Something forced, yet something that worked. Sometimes being forced is for the better, no?

Character’s Religious Denomination:
"My religion? Well, I'm an Atheist. I don't quite believe in... Any, of the religions, whether it be Buddhism, Christianity, or Scientology."

She said, that last one as a joke, but it was actually a religion. She stopped the bouncing of her foot, her full attention now on the Interviewer.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
She would grimace a bit as the interviewer asked this, before scratching her neck as she spoke, seeming slightly hesitant with her words, the tapping against the floor coming once more, more frequently this time, keeping it's rhythm.

“I only know Japanese, but… I’ve been studying JSL for quite a while now, I’ve been picking up bits and pieces of it.”

She’d say, once again letting a breathy laugh as she avoided eye contact for a second, before taking a deep breath as she looked back at the interviewer, bracing for her next question as she flashed a small grin towards them.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

This time, she let out a grin! She's always loved talking about her medical specialty, and why she decided to get into the field, She placed her head onto her palm, looking the recruiter up and down once again.

"Well! My medical specialty is Emergency Medicine! I deal with unforeseen injuries, or injuries that weren't very known beforehand, such as sudden bruises, or sudden cuts and slashes! I'm good with making fast decisions, able to quickly get a patient in and out, all better and ready to go! I chose this field of medicine due to my interest in it beforehand, having a father who was into the medical field really pushed me towards there! He taught me the ins and outs of his specific type, which also was Emergency Medicine, which is why I decided to study it!"

The girl said, making exaggerated hand motions as she spoke... What was this girl really doing? Who knows! She just has an enjoyment about talking of her lovely father.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
She puckered her lips for a moment, as if lost in thought... Work experience in a medical position, did this really count as work?

"Well! I used to help my dad with his patients, as an intern at the hospital! I didn't get all too far before having to take my leave to Karakura due to... Unforeseen circumstances, though."

She said, offering the recruiter a smile once more.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

She’d let out a bright grin as she was asked that question, her posture instantly stiffening up as she sat up straight, seeming excited to describe herself.

“Well! For starters, I’ve got dyed, Cyan! I originally had brown hair, but I didn’t quite think that it fit my more... Elegant style all too well, so I decided to dye it Cyan. And I currently LOVE my hair! I think it looks really good on me, personally. Eh- sorry, got lost in a rant. Well! Other than my hair, I think that I dress quite uniquely, with my more… How do I say it… Style, per se? I dress in a way that screams both Eloquent fashion queen, and a silly one who doesn't have an idea on what they're doing!

She’d say enthusiastically, her hands moving as she talked, her leg tapping becoming less frequent as she gave over exaggerated hand motions, once again energetically running her hand through her hair as she mentioned her hair, giving an exaggerated expression as she continued, before eventually coming to a stop.

How does your character act around the hospital?
She’d let out another sharp grin as she looked at the Recruiter… She was about to go on another rant, if anyone knew better.

“Weelllll! I, for one, am a very energetic type of person, when it comes to casual situations! I’m very outgoing, and… Social! I personally love making new acquaintances, whether it be with people who are friends with my friends, or complete strangers who decided to interact with me! My energy is boundless when it comes to social interactions! Although, in more… Professional situations, I’m much more serious, and sharp-witted when it comes to things like that! I usually wait for commands, or if it’s a dire situation, I attempt to help whoever I’m with! Or, if it's a solo situation, I do whatever is necessary to help the patient, or whoever needs assistance!

She’d say, continuing her exaggerated hand motions as she ranted, her leg finally resting on the floor as she eventually put her head into the palm of her hand, her elbow resting against the table as she tilted her head, looking towards the interviewer for any type of reaction of sorts!

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
She tilted her head, letting out a soft giggle, unsure how to respond to this, but she would!

"Well! Usually, I do prefer to work with others, as I myself am someone who cannot go all too long without social interactions. Humans are social creatures, no? On my own, though, I'm very well able to function! I have a few ways to be able to be by myself, and like... Standing still, I guess? I don't know! I enjoy moving around, so sitting still isn't really my thing. I usually keep my fan on me to flick open and closed as needed, though, but with others, I tend to be much more social, and work better with them!"
​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1790734714649.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top