Raise Auction House prices.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN: SchoolRP
DATE: 14th of December, 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Raise the maximum price allowed on /ah. The reason I/many others would want this is that currently the maximum bid price is 1,000,000 which means that players would be UNABLE to sell cars/prestige items for their reasonable prices, this eliminates the main reason the Auction House was created, to allow ease for players when attempting to sell their items + as well as help the economy.

Your points for denying this may be it'll 'cause troll donations.' etc etc and my reply to that is that if people wanted to do that they could already be doing that with 1,000,000. It isn't going to start appearing suddenly because there is an extra 0.

+ I would like the maximum bid price to be raised to 10,000,000 as I believe there isn't a item on SRP worth anymore then that.

Last edited:

fentias

Level 14
I really like this idea, but just to add on - I believe there was something a while ago that selling cars on the auction is actually prohibited? This rule may have changed since then, though just a thought. Additionally, the same could be said for 'prestige' items. The only thing I could really think of that'd be worth more than one million aside from a car is perhaps certain weapons, of which I don't believe you're allowed to sell on the auction either. Overall though, I most definitely agree! Just perhaps not as a top priority for things to be implemented.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I really like this idea, but just to add on - I believe there was something a while ago that selling cars on the auction is actually prohibited? This rule may have changed since then, though just a thought. Additionally, the same could be said for 'prestige' items. The only thing I could really think of that'd be worth more than one million aside from a car is perhaps certain weapons, of which I don't believe you're allowed to sell on the auction either. Overall though, I most definitely agree! Just perhaps not as a top priority for things to be implemented.
+ It would really only take a few minutes to add a extra zero so its a lot easier to implement then most of these other suggestions.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I personally agree, even if vehicles aren't allowed to be sold on the auction house, there are probably some customs/items that are definitely worth over 1 million yen.
hell, cars should definitely be allowed to be sold, there's no good reason why not to, its not different to any other unglitched item and there isn't a age requirement for cars either and unless they are bringing back the car dealership it wouldn't be fair to those who don't want to buy one using OOC money.

Users who are viewing this thread