mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Raise Rents on Apartments | cuddles

_ItsMarc__

Level 8
Right? Those 150k apartments that are smaller than some of the 50k ones are already outrageous
I honestly find it hilarious that they can charge 2-3 times what I pay for in E Complex in K Block, and it's only slightly larger than L Complex apartments.
Its all a huge scam

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I honestly find it hilarious that they can charge 2-3 times what I pay for in E Complex in K Block, and it's only slightly larger than L Complex apartments.
Its all a huge scam
fr.. and tbeyre in a shit spot

near pwp and far from school and stores (tho ig not anymore cuz of the conveience store over there)

Beanfart

Level 13
the price of everything in srp is going up. back in my day you could get a car for 4 million at the dealership now its over 30 million

RebelZane

Level 10

This won't work at all it will just make it near impossible to afford rent now what if you have for example a low IC paying role and own a house that is 250k? Then double that to 350k or 450k, that just would not work and that would be the entire paycheck I've had that experience before and plus just will make it harder for new players to get it.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- We price apartments by location, demand, and size. 50,000 is just about manageable for the every day player, however any more may be slightly harder to obtain for newer players.​

Users who are viewing this thread