mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Rakkiyatsu Unverified Application

Aidanator14

Level 14
IGN:
Aidanator14 (Abmd)

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
Nothing to list except one ban awhile ago, more information can be provided in dms

List any applications that you have created on the forums:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/damian-lang-app-but-remove-lang.43803/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.25952/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-app.25950/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/aidanator14s-psychiatrist-application.25103/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/damian-lang-app.25101/ - ACCEPTED
(These are not all, just the most recent ones, even tho they are still years old)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a rather active member on SRP whenever I find the spare time to get online, I do have a rather busy life at times, doing a University course and going out however when i have time i always make sure to get online and attempt to have good roleplay sessions when possible, during summer my activity will skyrocket due to having no coursework.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator:
Aidanator14#0920

Specify the link to your gang's Discord:
https://discord.gg/aFTakUgtzV

Specify the number of members currently in your gang:
10 exactly, there is a reason for the gang not to have a very large number as of now however, due to it being a delinquent group just recently started.

Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:
A car meet gone wrong?! A turf war breaks out?!

Ryota and rakkiyatsu being rather big on the car scene a large car meet has been arranged and a large number of people have actually decided to show up, we have all the cars shown with randoms showing off their cars as well.

As time passes Ryota starts to get the crowd wound up! Let's go for some races, how about?! The crowds love the idea, racing with a buy in price, the winner gets the whole amount, but Rakkiyatsu are gonna be able to make a profit as well as they start running bets and gathering money from the crowds that wait and watch for the cars to come back.

After a few races a unknown gang (would be worked out with a suitable gang ofc) comes over and decides that Rakkiyatsu aren't welcome around these parts and that this is actually their turf?! Pfft please, Ryota doesn't back down from one guy spouting shit, the man disappears for awhile and then suddenly a commotion happens in the crowds, everyone starts to run away and scream as down the street the gang can be seen coming in full force bats in hand.

Rakkiyatsu members get lined up behind Ryoto with the white suits they have on, maybe a little nervous? Well not for long as Ryota gives a quick talk and pumps up everyone's spirits, as a turf war then breaks out between two biker gangs.

The fight is interrupted by the sound of sirens in the distance as everyone jumps on their bikes or in their cars and they all scram.

(This then leads into a potential police chase with Rakkiyatsu but I will stop here for now)

What is the name of your gang?:
Rakkiyatsu which roughly translates to 'The Lucky Kats'

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:
As pokemon once said, to be the best, like no one ever was, kidding of course (kinda). Rakkiyatsu is a delinquent gang in its 2nd generation lead by Ryota Miyasaki, who wants to be the top class delinquent across Japan, therefore karakura is a small stepping stone in his way.

Ryota's personal beliefs are shared by his crew, like minded delinquents that have found shelter under his rule, using the word 'gang' to describe them triggers Ryota, with the stigma in Karakura around the gangs of current and previous generations, Rakkiyatsu doesn't want to be grouped into the same classification, therefore go by the word 'Crew' instead.

This also works as Rakkiyatsu, while being a delinquent crew, is rather active within the street racing scene, so using the word crew across the board helps keep it clear.

They have morals, being a street gang doesn't just remove all their morals, if the person is unable to fight? Let them be. Sharp blades? No go, most that will be used is a bat and an unfortunate person will get the beating of his life. Killing? Never, don't even try it.

Lore can be read here:

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:
Well for a start Rakkiyatsu is a japanese bosozoku gang done correctly. I aspire to have them be a true proper delinquent crew with a large focus on the street racing and combatRP sides of the crimeRP within karakura, and unlike most the gang will not act upon perms without solid reasoning as to why they are doing it, same as sharp weapons and cutting off body parts will not happen. Proper street fights with bats and broken bones however? That's what we aim for.

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:

Currently, ICly I believe Rakkiyatsu still isn't fully known by many, however the name is slowly starting to spread, with racing events being hosted and some usual delinquent behavior, Rakkiyatsu is slowly coming more into the light.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of:
Rakkiyatsu aka ‘The Lucky Katz’ is a Bosozoku Japanese Delinquent Crew, that has a strong focus on being the best at the car scene around Karakura. The first generation was known throughout the Kyoto area for two very different reasons, being a dangerous street gang that you shouldn't mess with, and a group of incredible street racers that very rarely lost. Following in the footsteps of his older brother wanting to be even greater than his brother Ryota is continuing Rakkiyatsu and taking it onto its 2nd generation In its second generation formerly led by Kenji, the mantle now being passed to and held by Ryota Miyasaki, Kenji’s little brother. The group aims for the top place among delinquents as well as being the top in the Street racing underworld. Rakkiyatsu is a crew that delinquents with no place to go can come under and form one family, having each other's backs and racing at top speeds, that’s how the world goes.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Thank you for applying to become an Unverified Gang, We've decided to accept your application!
Your application was great and we loved looking through your activities and can't wait to see what you can bring to the roster in the future. Please DM me at oZinth#0001 on discord, and we'll get you set up.

Users who are viewing this thread