_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
IGN:
_Mediioocre
DATE:
August 23rd
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

A message like the "[FRIENDS] Friend is now online!", but instead of notifying your friend is now online it notifies you when a friend is now offline like "[FRIENDS] Friend is now offline."
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Although its a small addition to the server that could be helpful, and with how simple it is it could also be easy to implement as well.
And personally I've texted my friend's character mindlessly until I realized they were offline.​

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Neutral

As I do understand this, but you can always do /f msg and see who is all online or check your phone contacts before sending a message. Just have to check it

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
It can just be muted like when your friend gets online with /f toggle messages
just type /seen (username). . . If you're texting someone and they don't reply, you should probably stop texting or check to make sure they're online. I see this as a
waste of time, there are already huge updates in progress and all focus should probably go to them right now. (Besides, the entire point of the texting plugin is that the person can check your texts when they get back online. . no concept of being offline exists ICly.)

1661281128968.png

Ashtetic

Level 53
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+

Oh god No please, My chat already gets filled up with the friends online thing.. Just do /seen to see if a player is still online!! <3 This isn't really a necessary thing to add to the game... That'll honestly be so annoying . Because someone could be having internet issues / logging on and off due to that and the chat will just be filled with [FRIENDS] IS NOW ONLINE.. [FRIENDS] IS NOW OFFLINE! like that'll be .. So annoying.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
-1, this'll just begin to flood chat even more, with mods on fabric it can be managed, however for most people using the default Minecraft chat display It'll get a little too crowded in my opinion, especially if you have lots of friends added.

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1 actually. Additionally add a feature in which you can toggle friend notifications if you think it will flood your chat too much.

robinzee

Level 25
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
IGN:
_Mediioocre
DATE:
August 23rd
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A message like the "[FRIENDS] Friend is now online!", but instead of notifying your friend is now online it notifies you when a friend is now offline like "[FRIENDS] Friend is now offline."
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Although its a small addition to the server that could be helpful, and with how simple it is it could also be easy to implement as well.
And personally I've texted my friend's character mindlessly until I realized they were offline.​
I dunno, I can't think of a single social media or server that notifies you when somebody's online which also notifies you when they're offline. Hypixel doesn't, Xbox doesn't.
I'm not against it, so I'm not going to give the suggestion a -1, I'm just neutral on it. I'd rather the dev team fix the bug which shows the [FRIEND] Name is now online message twice. You can always just check if they're online through /friends list.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I don't think this is really necessary. I mean, we have /seen and /f list, and already seeing which friends are online I feel is just enough.

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
-1 mmh.. Im already getting spammed with friend is online, personally don't like seeing even more /f spam in my chat personally, I see it could be usefull but only if there's another command added like /f mute or sumn

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

My chat is already flooded enough from the online message since it gets sent twice

Users who are viewing this thread