Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
IGN:
RandomlyAccepted

Explain your activity on the Server:
I am on the server about 4-6 hours a day, on the weekends I might be on longer. If you ever need me on, I am most likely be able to get on. I try to be as active as I can and because im going to resign from a build team I work in so I can spend more times on SRP
What previous experience do you have working in a team?:

I have many experiences working in a team, on school rp, other servers, and in real life. I will first talk about school rp. I work at Atsumaru as security and waitress, because of this I work with other people so I have to communicate with the cooks and cashiers so I can get the food to others. I am also a grade-12 and when I go to classes, there could be a chance there would be times we work in a group. I am usually the one who gives the ideas and writes them down. Next is I used to be in 3 build teams, I still am in one but not as active. During my times on these teams I had to work with about 10-15 people and on one server I was the leader but then the server shutdown. When I was the leader I had to put people in certain types of groups to work on something such as picking people to work with the terrain and others working on buildings and just other things depending on what we are working on. We all had to work together to make everything go smoothly, When I was on the other teams and not the leader I would be doing the same thing. Last is in real life at my school we have a type of event team and I was the assistant that meant I worked with the principal trying to get the ideas to the district and mostly just lead everyone in the right direction. How it works is that there are 25 people, 10 people would work on getting ideas from other students or just thinking of it themselves, during lunch on wednesdays we all go through the ideas, talking about them and we pick the ones that we all like and agree on. We take the ideas we pick and talk to the principal making sure they are school appropriate then next meeting we start planning out where it will be held, what type of staff members we need, how many people we think will be there, food, games, funding, things in case of emergencies like fires or someone breaking their legs. Sometimes we will make small models of what we are doing, this can take up to 2-3 months depending on how big of the event we think will be, we take the ideas and I go through the whole document reading and checking everything we need is there, I take it to the principal and she will take it to the district, after they review it we will see if it get accepted or not. If it isn't accepted we read through what they said, most of the time it's just funding but when it is accepted we start going through the list and prioritize what we need to work on first such as staff and money then slowly go down the list. All this takes about half a school year or longer depending on how big the event is going to be. So with that, I had experience working on an event team and just teams in general.

What makes you different from other applicants
I am a very active player and very creative. As I said above I have been in an event team in my school and I feel like most schools/districts don't do something like that. I am a very creative person and I love telling people my ideas. If there is an issue I can always try to find a loophole in it. I love making ideas come true and when I think of something in my mind I'm not afraid to tell as I would love feedback on it. I have a lot of confidence and I love chatting with people. I am a very dedicated server also I noticed throughout my life when people are happier they can create better ideas and I am good at making people happy.

Provide a detailed event proposal the Event-Team would see that
A carnival event

Ready to have some fun and win some cool prizes?! Well come down to the carnival, you can relax, play games, take photos, and eat! There would be a raffle going on, so earn some tickets and try to win!

As you can see above, it would be cool if we have a carnival event. You can win a different type of things such as money, random shop items, or even some custom items. There’d be a section where you can just hang out and chat with friends or take some photos with your friends! It can have a bit of everything, just a day where you can chill and play games. Here are some ideas of what can happen during the event.

The location is at the beach.
Time would be (noon?)

Raffle Prizes

- There can be multiple "boxes" of things you can win, during the event there would be things such as mini-games to get raffle tickets and put them into the box during the end of the event winners will be chosen.

Raffles prizes ideas

- Money - Depending on how much you want to spend it could be 1k-10k or even higher (Multiple Winners)

- Toys (Multiple Winners)

- Lightsabers

- Plushies

- Maybe some 'exclusive' items

- Custom item (one winner)

- A custom item of your choice.

- Food - This one might sound strange... but you can win like a 'lifetime supply' of food! (Multiple Winners)

- 3 stacks of peach treats or more.

- Other items - Other things that I might have not said but would be good in a raffle.

Food

- Shops can open up food stalls and sell food- there is nothing really special about that.

Photo booths

- The photography club can go out and take photos of people in photo booths

- There could be many different little scenes to take photos in.

Mini-games

- Small mini events/ mini-games can go on during this event, these are some ideas of mini-games that can happen

- Parkour course

* Teams in 2 with 3 people in the race to the end, the winners of the team get raffle tickets

- Scavenger Hunt

* 10 things can be planted around in chest hidden across the convention, whoever get the most items would win raffle tickets

* Maybe there could be a special place where just this takes place so other randoms won't steal them plus there could be more games after the first one.

- Trivia

* You can choose a topic, I will use Minecraft as an example, and you with a few other people have 10 seconds to think of the answer, whoever gets it correct first wins and gets raffle tickets.

* Question example: How many total diamonds do you need to create full diamond armor?

- A) 24 ((correct))

- B 15 ((incorrect))

- C 28 ((incorrect))

- Pop the balloons

* There would be balloons (buttons?) and you would take your dart (bow & arrow?) and in a certain amount of time you would try to pop all the balloons

Animal Pen

- This one wouldn't be any good use I guess, just mostly for decoration.

- There be a farm where you can pet the animals and take photos with them

((The cardinals I been too there always an animal pen where you can pet them))

There could be so many more ideas added such as more mini-games I might have not thought of. When I get an idea I try to go in as much detail as I can, usually, this is how I plan my events.

Last edited:

NukaRndz

Level 53
Denied

Thank you for applying but as a collective decision we decided to deny your application. You may reapply when an announcement is made that we are looking for new members.

Users who are viewing this thread