mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Rank Giveaway

Thiriston

Level 21
I will be hosting a rank giveaway for rich-kid++. Use the following format to enter:

IGN:

Very simple. Good luck

PM me if you have any questions

Entered members:
RidwanDaBoss - Ridwan1013
Half_Wolf_Kas - GhostKas
Aralacus - Aralacus
AncientVampire - X_Aether_X
Jexica - Joobi
Totoro_Sam - Akiiiko
Strawberry - Strawwberryy
AmySenpai - DoesAmyIsBi
Avuxx - Avuxx
WildSense - GodSSJ
Fire - Xx_Sk3lliF1r3_xX
None - phiphi_flower
Brizzyslxys - Brizzyslxys

Last edited:

Thiriston

Level 21
Also, please do not enter the giveaway if you have a rank higher than rich-kid++. It would make it unfair to those lower than rich-kid++.

Thiriston

Level 21
The giveaway results will be posted on January 31st. Also, everyone who entered is now on the list. Good luck.

Fire

Level 8
I will be hosting a rank giveaway for rich-kid++. Use the following format to enter:

IGN:

Very simple. Good luck

PM me if you have any questions

Entered members:
RidwanDaBoss - Ridwan1013
Half_Wolf_Kas - GhostKas
Aralacus - Aralacus
AncientVampire - X_Aether_X
Jexica - Joobi
Totoro_Sam - Akiiiko
Strawberry - Strawwberryy
AmySenpai - DoesAmyIsBi
Avuxx - Avuxx
WildSense - GodSSJ
IGN- Xx_Sk3lliF1r3_xX

Thiriston

Level 21
Is that possible? To enter for my friend? Sorry if I sound like I'm bugging you I just hope that if I can I can do it before you decide the winner.
You're allowed to enter a friend as long as you have their consent. I need their user and possible forum name to admit them though. One hour remaining for the giveaway.

_Julianna_

Level 2
You're allowed to enter a friend as long as you have their consent. I need their user and possible forum name to admit them though. One hour remaining for the giveaway.
She doesn't have a forums account yet, but she said she would sign up for one once she got out of softball practice. I do, however, have her in-game-name.

Users who are viewing this thread