Rainbow | Prideful

Halloween
Ghost | Pumpkineer

Christmas
Snowman | Reindeer

All the Ranks have the typical things like
/eat | /feed
Colored texts and fonts
And the regular gadgets like Watermelon launcher and etc.
But what sets L.E.R's aside from the normal ranks is that depending on which rank it is, they get a few extra special gadgets
For example

Ghost | Pumpkineer
Bat Blaster
Shoots a small burst of bats which fades away after shooting it
Rainbow | Prideful
Rain-Bow
Launch a temporary rainbow out that fades after 5 seconds

And a lot more
Obviously to prevent people from abusing the gadgets, all of them will have a timer from 10-15 seconds and they could all have a firework that has a special emblem after exploding like an egg, rainbow, pumpkin and snowflake

They can all cost just a bit more than Rich Kid+

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I know they aren't the most practical things, but it would be nice for a few new ranks
And for them to be a bit different form the normal ranks and having some things that make them stand out from the rest could be cool

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
It’s nice to have variety but I think it would be too complicated for the community, right now we have a simple organised rank hierarchy.

adding limited edition ranks would only complicate that hierarchy.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Interesting idea, though I believe that adding temporary ranks would serve no purpose other than display. Instead, which I believe would be pretty cool, is to differentiate certain gadgets to commemorate these months

Last edited:

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+

The idea of adding time-gated ranks seems like a terrible idea IMO. What we have now is already enough.
Plus, from my observings, there's already a sort of innate peer presure related to ranks as well as other things which makes one noticeable. Adding ranks that have their own perks would not help at all.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Perhaps badges in some shape? Having something to show off, perhaps here on the fourms

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I think it’s a cool idea but maybe not as often as you’re saying. Perhaps an anniversary rank or something that gets disabled and reverted back to your old rank after a week or so

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

This seems like something better for the forums, maybe add forums badges that you get for being active during a certain time. (Same as vibez)

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
would probably confuse people

e.x new player sees Ghost Rank thinking they are an actual ghost as they exist during the month of October if the event-team roles them out

it’s preferable to not have “limited” ranks as people can simply just lie about what the rank actually means to convince players who aren’t aware of them that said player has certain permissions or some madness

INSTEAD

I personally would employ the Owners to roll out discounts during popular events or celebrations around the world.

I don’t expect them to throw in huge offers like “BIG 50% DISCOUNT!” but it’d be nice to have a flash event based on the special event or season or something of that sort that deciphers a code that you can input into the shop and get a discount for a small amount of time or something.

pashy

Level 183
Sounds creative and cool but again, make sure to consider the community and area you come up with the idea for and think about how or why would it be bad or what cons does it have for the server because this suggestion, for SchoolRP, doesn't work at all. Great one though

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback.

- In general, these kinds of perks wouldn't be worth adding separate ranks, alongside temporary ranks being fairly useless.​
- We already offer sales for major holidays.​

Users who are viewing this thread