kami

Level 3
IGN:

died3rice (my main account is aawab)

What timezone are you in?:

(CDT)

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:

xo#0007

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub::

I have played for roughly give or take 3 years or around that by my memory. I have had massive breaks in between for many occasions and reasons, being a school or mentally struggling. My playtime usually depends upon what I have to do and what work I am doing at the time, I am free around 70-80 percent of the time as long as I have no school/real-life work.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:

N/A

List and categorize your current and past applications:

Italian App - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-application.19403/

Portuguese App - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/portuguese-language-application.19498/

French App - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application.19741/

Hospital Application - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/doctor-application.22562/

Jin Application - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jin-language-application.22855/

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:

My previous reasoning was wanting to experience a new level and aura of roleplay from my casual student roleplaying. Through most of my time on SRP as many others, I have selectively and solely acted as a student, hungering for a thrill and excitement when I joined EMS. During my time on ems previously I had quite the time, roleplaying as something that would genuinely happen in the real world gives me a rush of excitement. From handling someone's life within my hands to relaxing with co-workers after a day of stress and work, I have enjoyed the thick and thin of it. I resigned from EMS due to me over-doing myself and stressing with mental problems. I wish to come back with a stronger mind to enjoy roleplaying once again, meeting new people, and experiencing new situations. Another reason would be me hopefully continuing medical practice in the real world, although it is a far goal and expectation, I wish to meet it one day and make my family proud.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):

I am currently applying for the position of Doctor.

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:

I would personally say that I am quite experienced as a doctor, having played as EMS for roughly 4-5 months. The job of the doctor is quite varied. Doctors can cover almost any field, from nurses to surgical operations, doctors can handle almost anything. Check-ups, prescriptions, dentistry, x-ray,-MRI, and much more. The doctor is the center of the hospital, being able to branch and cover any positions or jobs. My personal knowledge of doctors is quite vast. Over my time, I have learned all sorts of medical situations, ranging from learning how to seal and properly cleanse large cuts and injuries, to minor injuries. Almost complete knowledge of prescriptions and what medications are needed to be assigned at what time and dosage. Example:

Someone is rushed in through the ER with a semi-large katana slash on their abdominal, I would;

Begin by visually checking for any other injuries beside the cut, deeming none to be clearly visible, I would follow by taking the pulse and swiftly applying several blood bags to slowly replace the missing blood, at the same time covering and applying pressure at the bleeding area to slow down the bleeding, I would then begin to examine the size and depth of the cut, meanwhile cleaning the inside of the wound from any dirt or left-over debris that may have resulted in, wrapping up the cleaning I would bring the stuttering kit and begin to swiftly and precisely close the wound, before cleaning the area of blood and applying antibiotic, covering the entire abdominal area in large bandaging, repeatedly checking the pulse, and readying the patient for recovery.

A person rushes their recently overdosed friend in, I would;

Immediately ask the friend and attempt to figure out what sort of drug it was, at the same time taking the pulse of the patient. Deeming it fatal I would reach for one of the sucking tubes hanging to the side of the machines, sanitizing and fully cleaning the tube before sending it down the throat to the stomach of the passed out person, beginning to vacuum the undissolved pills from the stomach, at the same time sending the saline solution to protect the patient against electrolyte imbalances, finishing the procedure, I would fully remove the tube taking the pulse and being of the person again, before sending them to recovery awaiting them to regain consciousness.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Blue
- Medical Emergency

Red
- Fire/Smoke

Black
- Bomb Threat

Pink
- Child abduction

Orange
- Incident with a hazardous material

Silver
- Active shooter, Hostage

Violet
- Aggressive individual

Yellow
- Disaster

Brown
- Severe weather

White
- Evacuation

Green
- Emergency evacuation

Do you take acknowledgment of the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?

Yes, I fully acknowledge the fact that if I'm inactive, I submit myself to be demoted from any position.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Head Physician - Essentially the head of the entire hospital, due to giving out pay, and being the final say in most situations, they monitor the entirety of the hospital, going from CL, CM, Surgeons, doctors, nurses, and psychs. They are the ones that handle more of the behind-the-scenes work in order to make sure everything is running smoothly, whether that is adding in things, removing, redesigning, etc.

Clinical Leads
- Each clinical lead is in charge of their department. Monitoring and supervising as needed. They make sure that their department is going well, they also train those who are in need such as; trainee(s). Overall they are the ones who are supervisors.

Clinical Managers
- Clinical managers are the second hand of the hospital. Serving as a direct command under the head-physician, they oversee most of the hospital and report back to the head-physician.

Psychiatrist
- In charge of the mental side of patients. Dealing with any part of psychological problems, physically and mentally, such as mental disabilities, they can only prescribe antidepressants and medicines that’ll help others' mental state, or disability such as; PTSD, D.I.D, etc.

Nurse
- A nurse’s job includes moving the communication between patients and doctors, passing the information needed, caring for patients, and sometimes medicine.

Doctor
- A doctor’s job is to focus on one’s well being and health. They would take care of minor injuries often and administer medication and treatments.

Surgeon
- A surgeon is the engineer of the human body. A surgeon is the one who operates on one’s internal and external body assets. For example, doing surgeries to remove and or repair one’s deformities and treat diseases.

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:

My character on the shift is a very serious individual who pays attention to everything and will not get distracted by anything. I will be able to act quickly, brave, polite, and knowledgeable, but not limiting myself to only these specific characters. My character will be strict and will follow any rules or orders that would be given to him.

My character, off work, will loosen up around what I consider to be a little sister of mine or any family. Otherwise, I would usually be found wandering around, engaging in a sport or running. On duty, I would act as intended and needed, always keeping a sedate manner, doing my job as intended and serious. Off work, my character would seem to be a genre person. Nice, engaging, and easy around, if you understand my words. What I suggest by "easy around" is that anyone would be welcome to come to me.

Describe your character’s personality/personification in summary:

I'd accurately describe my charming personality as a hard wall and soft-hearted. I think others say that I'm an extremely kind person, making jokes that are funny because they are 'unfunny' but when I think they are. After knowing people for a while, I soften up to people who get to know me.

Describe your character’s appearance:

I'd adequately describe Angelino as an Italian light-skinned individual. He'd typically stand at an outstanding height of 6 feet and 3 inches. He'd have natural black-hair, half dyed red by his younger sister. He'd have half light gray eyes, with a very lean muscular build due to his involvement with sports. He'd have two medium-sized scars located on both of his arms, followed by a large-scar on his back.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

No, I do not.

Character Background

Angelino ‘Pluto’ Milanesi was born on April 20th, 1988 in Turin, Italy. Angelino was raised with a brother named Luca Milanesi and was raised in an Italian household and for most of his life, he was raised within the Italian community. He had sought different goals and was rather underappreciated for his work ethics. His brother Luca, on the other hand, was given most things, though suffered more. They had both grown up together, and around the age of twelve, he was sent off to Japan, where he has resided since.

He lived with temporary parents, though from time to time he would attempt to run off to find a way to part from the family. He attended Karakura Highschool, in which he would eventually learn Japanese. Years later, he had received news that he and his parents were in a deadly crash, leaving his two parents dead, and his brother just barely alive. He had begged to go and visit. Though he had been unable to receive his wishes. Though once his brother was recovered he was told he would move to Karakura.

This doing so, that would make them both start a new life. Luca and Angelino would then reside there. Luca being the older brother and Angelino is looking up to him and many things he would copy. Though forever and at last, they were in peace and at home once. From this point on they made it their goal all to do what they want and would be able to do it together.

SECTION 1:

Personal Details
-
Characters Full Name:

Angelino ‘Pluto’ Milanesi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):

Angelino, Pluto

Characters Preferred Name:

Angelino

Characters Age: