mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Re-do of My Intro.

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Hi. Yes my username is B00BIERP. Its funny I know BUT theres someone bigger behind the username.
Welp where do I start? My name is Luke and I go by he/him pronouns.
I want to make this seem more like its an about me? I don't know.
You usually probably see me running around randomly or see me saying something in /ooc. I'm more than that I guess you can say? I am a male who is quick to get stressed or feel hurt. I usually can snap and hurt someone else's feelings so I just wanna pass around the words of " Think before you say. " If you don't think before you say you could deeply hurt someone. I go by those words everyday due to the fact I am scared to hurt someone else's feelings and be known as a bad guy.
Anywho all of that really doesn't matter I believe so. Other ways you have probably seen me are on tailoring servers and or on the Akira - Ken server. I waste a lot of time on there due to the fact I am the Akira - Ken's left hand man. I find most of time used on hanging out with my friends. I wish that I could speak to more people than just 3 people but it is very hard for me to speak to others. But I do really like listening to others, so if you do ever need anyone I am here! Most of time I will give you some advice and then hangout with you a bit. I completely can relate to most people, I know how hard life can be on someone.
Anywho! After that I will go into more things about myself. I am ginger and with light blue eyes, I also suffer with depression. It is very hard to admit that I suffer from depression but its better off to get it off of my chest. So please don't think I am always happy or cheerful I am usually sometimes happy or cheerful.
Anywho thank you to anyone who reads this. It means a lot to me <3.

Users who are viewing this thread