mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Re suggesting this because it isn't on the new rules, Adoption Suggestion.

Sporkmoment

Level 20
Sporkmoment
Sporkmoment
Notable
indifferent.

While I understand why people want this to be a thing, a lot of people want their character's to be adults, however the adult role is hard to get. Yeah sure there is tag jobs, but that can be hard to get into or don't open much. Adopting at 18 is odd, however, it does make some-form of sense. I feel like if this rule were to take place, it should go something like this.

-Character's who are 18 cannot adopt other characters who are 16-18, or older than them.

To me that would make more sense, I personally don't see anything wrong with adopting green tags.

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Remember everyone, the age of adulthood in SRP is considered to be 20 years of age. 18-year-olds are still legally minors meaning they CANNOT legally adopt a child.

1642117026579.png

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
indifferent.

While I understand why people want this to be a thing, a lot of people want their character's to be adults, however the adult role is hard to get. Yeah sure there is tag jobs, but that can be hard to get into or don't open much. Adopting at 18 is odd, however, it does make some-form of sense. I feel like if this rule were to take place, it should go something like this.

-Character's who are 18 cannot adopt other characters who are 16-18, or older than them.

To me that would make more sense, I personally don't see anything wrong with adopting green tags.
you got to respect the realism, it doesn't matter if the ranks hard to get, if you want children so bad then make the effort to go out and get it (now is the best time given how many roles there are these days, back during my very first familyrp in 2016 there were only teacher & employee roles you could apply for in which I did, not an entire city and emergencyy faction and god knows what else they'll add)

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
you got to respect the realism, it doesn't matter if the ranks hard to get, if you want children so bad then make the effort to go out and get it (now is the best time given how many roles there are these days, back during my very first familyrp in 2016 there were only teacher & employee roles you could apply for in which I did, not an entire city and emergencyy faction and god knows what else they'll add)
Was it better just having teacher and employee?

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your feedback, we've decided to accept your suggestion.

- Apologies, we must've missed this when creating our new rule book, in future you can DM a member of staff or let me know.​

Users who are viewing this thread