Isa Toki

✧・゚:✧・゚:

Discord Tag
(username):

itsmelody18

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I would love to be president/leader of the Reading Club. I've been thinking about what the club should be for a while. I would be a friendly and helpful leader, ensuring everyone feels at home. I would try and host meetings that would work out for everyone from every timezone, but this can be quite difficult. I will try my best, however. With nearly six months of active gameplay, I think I would be able to run a club like that.

The idea of people reading would be a nice subject, as it could also benefit their mental health, as well as eye vision. People with dyslexia would also learn to read more.

I would also want the members to make a script for a stage act a few times a year, and they would have a period of 2-3 months to make it. This is to ensure they understand everything we are doing and to record how they are doing. Whether the script is bad or fantastic doesn't matter, as it won't affect membership

1701097906640.png

✧・゚:✧・゚:CLUB INFORMATION✧・゚:✧・゚:

What is the official title of the Club
:

Reading Club

Your current members RPName & IGN
:

President: Isa Toki, Melotism (Me)

Vice-President: Erik Finster, ErikFinster

Member #1: Shu Kishi, Alistarstruck

Member #2: Kahn Phukhoakhaona, MekongMonster

Member #3: Sakura Nakazumi, Dalparpe

Member #4: Umi Sieni Oshiro, Gay_Shroomie

Member #5: Niki Nakamura-Zylks B., WhiteSnowy1737

Member #6: Yuri Metsu, wolfworksdemon9

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:

Annalise Hyun-Tatchitsu

N0ImDirtyDan

What is your motivation for creating this club
:

Starting a reading club in Karakura High School would influence students' reading behaviour and increase reading speed. Students with dyslexia could read better or increase their reading quality. The students of Karakura do not get enough reading hours, as they only read from their phones. By starting a reading club we hope to make them more excited to read new books and also excite their friends to start reading more.

You can only read more efficiently if you read a lot. That is why we want to set a minimum of 2 books per 2 months.

The idea of a reading club would fit into the school environment. It would be nice if our clubroom was located near the library, so we can always go there to find some new books.

Members of the club will train in social skills, enhance communication skills, expand their perspectives and develop thinking skills.

Conclusion; reading books will help the students in a lot of physical ways, as well as allowing them to calm down, and sit in peace reading a book. This would work as well for people who have tantrums.

What activities and events will your club do?:

Students who aren't familiar with the club, or are hesitating with the club, or just any student can come to our club room on these days, and they will be allowed to read some books and have a fun sneak-peek at what we do inside the club
Members OnlySchool-Wide
General Meetings
There would be meetings hosted 1-2 times a week, to ensure everyone stays reading. The members would also have permission to work on their stage act script.
How would this work?
We would meet up at the library at school, the club room or the public library in the business park where we would go read.
Sneak-Peek
Students who aren't familiar with the club, or are hesitating with the club, or just any student can come to our club room on these days, and they will be allowed to read some books and have a fun sneak-peek at what we do inside the club
How would this work?
We will open our clubroom where members will be telling about the club and how fun it is, aswell as explaining field trips
Book Reports
We would go to the public library to choose books and talk about how we enjoyed them
How would this work?
We would bring a few snacks with us, and just one by one talk about our books. This encourages enthusiasts to read other books
Stage-Acts
The members will perform their scripts with a small group of the people needed to perform them. The students not related to the club (non-members) are allowed to watch for free. There will be drinks and food when the performance is happening.
How will this work?
We will perform the acts in our clubroom or in the auditorium (stage at basketball fields).
Field Trip
The members of the club will go on a field trip to places inside of the city, where we can learn fun things and have a great expirience.
How will this work?
We will, for example, go to the shrine, where we will go swimming, and drink tea, talking about general stuff.
Hello!

How could your club benefit the School?
:

It would help people read more and let out their creativity working on the scripts. As for people with dyslexia, they would get training on how to read better and more efficiently. Reading is important for the development of our brains and plays a crucial part in growing up. Most students of Karakura don't get enough reading time, or they hate reading. By starting a club, we hope to achieve our goal of making more students read books instead of phones
1701006351595.png

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, I have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Whilst I appreciate a nicely designed application, your answers need some ground work, as of now, reading based clubs have failed a total of 6 times in the past, if you truly want your reading club, I will need you to prove to me this can work as a concept with engaging events and activities for all, feel free to reapply whenever.

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread