mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

REAL drawing I did

Lil' kiddo

Level 2
Sorry about stealing art. Unlike the others, I actually drew this on my computer. I don't know how long the drawing took. The original one was a tutorial so I'll put it in. Sorry if it's really bad, I know I could've made it better, but I wanted to show you guys I can do art without stealing.
Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 7.52.20 AM.jpg Sorry, once again if it's burning your eyes. I tried to make it look good.

http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/18593/1/1/how-to-draw-a-simple-anime-girl.htm

Last edited:

Hazel

Level 43
How do we know you didn't steal this? However, it was brave of you to own up, I hope you don't art steal again.

mace_in

Level 19
It is pretty good, but if you don't include the link from where you got it from it could be plagiarizing. But you forgot the link. For all we know, you could be lying. But for improvement, write it down somewhere.

Lil' kiddo

Level 2
How do we know you didn't steal this? However, it was brave of you to own up, I hope you don't art steal again.

I've learned my lesson. I might do REAL drawing requests but after I make a few more general drawings.
I did make a Harley Quinn one on paper. The original drawer/painter for that was drawingfreak77. I really recommend checking their channel out. They did this!Unknown.jpeg

Lil' kiddo

Level 2
It is pretty good, but if you don't include the link from where you got it from it could be plagiarizing. But you forgot the link. For all we know, you could be lying. But for improvement, write it down somewhere.

I'm not lying! I found it now. It was on a tutorial. I'll put in a link.

Rie!!

Level 6
Ah, yes. There is no proof of him stealing art now. :) He used bases, which is this---->

He then colored it up, and gave credit.

I hope you don't do the art thief role again ^^

or else.

Users who are viewing this thread