players online

Reapplication due to Bank Glitch

kuaoi

Level 13
IGN: rosepqtals
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: 300,000 yen
EVIDENCE:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

I do not mean to spam request this by any means, so I do apologize. I am also using the Item Request format due to it being the only one I see relevant to what was glitched.

My last application was more than a month ago and has yet to be responded to or resolved. I am aware it's just in-game money, though I want it back as soon as possible. I've been doing my best to not be persistent or request for staff to review my application; I have not requested anyone to review my application just to clarify. I've been as patient as possible. Since the time of me receiving the yen, I changed my IGN to rosepqtals. You can check my NameMC profile for proof of me being Jengiibre previously or check my previous threads. I can also provide witnesses who can support my claim of being Jengiibre. My method of receiving the currency is pretty straight forward; I sold a naginata to Uncapitable. If you require more proof and/or witnesses, please DM me at Constantia#3845 and I will happily provide witnesses. The money was taken away due to "server rollback." I took a screenshot ahead of time due to server rollback being a constant issue at the time and I kept losing money; Since I was receiving a decent sum of yen this time, I wanted to play it safe. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

My previous application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/bank-glitch-from-server-rollback.33175/

Attachments

• prewf.png
    prewf.png
    800.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread