mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Rebel's Builder Team Application

Rebel

Level 53
IGN:
GhostlyRebel

Would like to add I have more than one account than the account listed above, I have but GhostlyRebel is the account which is my main I am applying for;
GhostlyRebel
SpiritualRebel
RebelliousGhost

Timezone:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
I am fairly active on the server. I am online anywhere between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. usually, but I do take breaks throughout the day from the server to do something else non-server-related. Sometimes I also do not play for a day, but that just depends on what is going on that day and if I am feeling well that day or not, but I generally spend a lot of time on the server in general. I have been doing this for the past four or five years, maybe six, since joining the server around 2016 or 2017. I don't remember exactly when I joined the server, but that is all I can remember from the first day I joined. I am also very active on the forums from when I wake up until I get off my computer at 10 or 11 PM. I am also extremely active on Discord. I usually reply within five minutes if I am not busy or asleep, and if I am busy or sleeping, I will usually reply when I am not busy. I would like to add that I usually go a day without going to the server as either I want to binge a show or I am busy. I know this account says "joined August 2019", but I had another account before that, but I lost it. The reason for adding this part was to clear up any confusion with the dates, another thing I would like to add my main is my most active account which is why I put my main's username. My availability for the server is very clear for me as I am usually free for all hours of the day except the middle of the night or when I go to the gym midday, but not even that takes longer for me, and a set schedule makes it even easier for me as my family allows me to stay home if I have plans going on, so it's not an issue

How long have you been building?:
I have been building for about 6 or 7 years now. I started around the time I joined the server, but it could be less or it could be more. Unfortunately, I do not remember the exact date I started building, but when I started it was small builds that eventually grew into bigger things that took hours or days on end to even complete.

What's your goal when joining build team?:
My goal for applying and possibly joining the build team is to put my skills to good use where I wouldn't be no longer building for fun without the builds really being put to good use but for something the server would actually use instead of just my mansions, houses, and such sitting there on a open flat world with nothing being changed or being used and just to and I quote "to look at" without a real purpose of this being done.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, exterior, organics, etc)
I would say my build side is a bit of both, but I would more likely be interior than exterior, but I am capable of building both of those styles and with organics. I am not quite sure though, but there is most likely room to grow with my builds with practice, just like with everything someone does, they have room to grow.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?
Yes, I do understand this is a team effort and I won't always be building on my own and will be sure to be fair to the others with me when I am building with others and listen to their ideas with the project at the time with what we are working on.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern/Contemporary/Industrial/Victorian/etc)
I have multiple building styles over the years that I have started building. I have built modern, Victorian, traditional Japanese, Medieval, and much more, but the type of building I will be showing that I specifically worked on for this application is the Victorian-style house. Most likely, I will be able to grow and continue to build more types of buildings even more than what I can do now.

Can you show some pictures, videos, or screenshots of your builds below?: (Please place them under a spoiler if you can)

This was just a bedroom I designed on the server for a friend and asked them permission before taking the photo.

I apologize if the quality is different on some, I had to edit the files so they would upload to the website as the original were to large to upload, also not all the rooms from the house are included as it would go over the limit of how many photos are allowed on a posting on the forums.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, however after consulting the rest of the build team we have decided to deny this application.

- Your builds need more details (texturing, block choices, and exterior).​
* You may re-apply in 30 days

Users who are viewing this thread