paw

Level 7
PAW2
PAW2
Rich

-

—————————————————————————

CONTAINMENT PROTOCOL SHEET
All Tachitsus are to be briefed and introduced to the Containment Procedures upon entry into the family.

FAMILY

MORAX A. TACHITSU - HUSBAND

Someone who is important to me.. someone who understands me, even if I'm foolish in my own way.

JOHANNA M. TACHITSU - LATE WIFE
My wife.. we lost you too soon, you were my best friend and confidence. You may have tazed me a few times, but I loved you. Maybe more in a friendly way, but it was still there. I lost it all once I lost you.

MASUYO TACHITSU - COUSIN
Masuyo.

KOJIRO TACHITSU - BROTHER
I wish you respected me a little bit more.

RYOUSETSU TACHITSU - DAUGHTER
She will take your hair, and yes she's weird, but she's my kind of weird. My girl.

RYUSEI TACHITSU - SON
I'll make it up to you.

METAGAROU TACHITSU - COUSIN
Something about your ideals, your visions. It's different to me now..

FRIENDS

TBA

Gurp.

BACKSTORY
Needs revising

BIRTH
Born in Tokyo's busiest hospital early, Ryoichi Tachitsu was quickly admitted to the NICU after struggling respiratory issues soon after he was brought into the world, where he remained for a week before he was considered stable enough to be returned to his mother. Despite being born and presented a Japanese citizenship, it would not be long before Ryoichi's mother departed to Russia with his sister, leaving him and his father to survive in the dense urban jungle that was Tokyo.

CHILDHOOD
Recognized from a young age, Ryoichi was different from the other children. He refused to play like the others, would spend his breaktimes pacing and collecting similarly coloured leaves, only to organize them into their respective colours. His unusual behaviours and refusal to speak until he was 4 years old sparked confusion in his father, who had high hopes from the young boy, hoping for him to receive his wits and smart; he was taken to a doctor, referred on... until he was diagnosed with autism. His unusual obsessions continued into his further childhood, developing repetitive and disruptive pacing habits, the need to check that his room still had all his toys, and refusal to step on the lines between pavement tiles... He was later returned to the doctors and received a later diagnosis of OCD.

ORIGINS OF THE BURNT ONE
Though, tragedy struck when their family home on the edge of Tokyo caught fire after his father didn't properly extinguish his cigarette on his bedside table, the flame struck the wooden bedside table and the electric lamp besides it, only spreading the flames further before they engulfed the house. Ryoichi woke up to the smell of smoke, and the fire alarm stinging his ears with its screeches. He was mortified, though not for his life. The child set to work, trying to get all of his stuff together, he pulled his toys from his room, and threw them out of the window to save them, before rushing to his fathers room, where he was collapsed from the inhalation of smoke. Ryoichi was bigger now, and had managed to painstakingly slowly remove his father from the room, as the smoke was growing thicker, embers began to lash at the childs skin and his fathers, causing severe burns that he had no idea would serve to identify him in the future. Just as he began to reach the door, the child collapsed, though help wasn't far... they were later rescued by the local fire department. He was treated as well as medicine could, but his scars would remain, and he would be bound to compression garments to sustain the skin that wasn't burnt.

FURTHER EDUCATION
People not understanding Ryoichi frustrated him greatly, especially as he was bound to his garments, leaving him with no friends throughout his pre-teens and early teenage years. They named him 'the burned one', which upset him greatly. As he seemed to relate to no one and became quite nihilistic about the education system, as it wasn't fitting him at all. Gritting his teeth, his lack of social life allowed him to succeed greatly in high school and later college, sustaining the equivalent of straight As, at the cost of his mental health. Since it was the one thing he could do well, Ryoichi went into further education; deciding then he would take on a new challenge to hope it would help him feel better: Medical science, with a minors in pharmacy and biology. At this point, Ryoichi was ready to 'fly the nest' and his father couldn't care less, as he had wanted the boy to go into business and generate great wealth; though was disappointed as despite his complete lack of social understanding or awareness, he still went into a predominantly social focused career path.

'BURN' OUT
It was in university and further education that Ryoichi's grades struggled, though not due to a lack of understanding. The patterns of medical records, the understanding of the fluidity of recognizing symptoms, to diagnoses and treatments was clear to him... He was his greatest barrier, now. Unable to sleep due to the amount of work, he'd pull all nighters; his room mates out partying and leaving him unable to sleep even at the earliest of hours, causing the man who was still needing to take pictures of all the electrical sockets in the dorm before he left each morning to suffer further. Days felt like years, and yet he soldiered on until he collapsed during a practical lesson due to his lack of self-care and ignorance to his own needs.

HEALING
He was treated, given nutrition and released the next day to make a full recovery, and he continued his cycle until graduation. It was only then Ryoichi knew something was wrong. He practiced in the hospital he was born in as an emergency responder after graduation until he was 35, before Masuyo Tachitsu notified him of his family gathering in Karakura, of which he decided to move there. After deciding to settle permamently there with his newfound family members, he became employed at Karakura Hospital as a surgeon, where he remained until 39. Currently, Ryoichi is 40 years old, unemployed and has been in-and-out of therapy for his past, finally receiving the self care the man always needed, but never knew he did. He wrote out his story as his the****** had recommended, and only then did the man realize his mistakes, though, as many say; It's better to do things later than never. And thus his true recovery began.

—————————————————————————​

Last edited:

paw

Level 7
PAW2
PAW2
Rich
If ryoichi knew your char, do let me know; I've forgotten who exactly :)

paw

Level 7
PAW2
PAW2
Rich
What happened to him. Prison really changed his appearance huh?
he got sent to an all womens prison because it was too dangerous to send him to an all mens one because Kojiro told them [he will spawn more itchlings if given access to men]
and they gave him a makeover
(this is the canon reason)

paw

Level 7
PAW2
PAW2
Rich

CONTAINMENT PROTOCOL SHEET
All Tachitsus are to be briefed and introduced to the Containment Procedures upon entry into the family.

[ + ] Added CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES
Please familiarise yourself with the Containment Sheet for Ryoichi Tachitsu in order to keep both you and your families safe. Any exposure to 'The Itch' or Ryoichi's 'Itchlings' Should be reported to Kojiro Tachitsu IMMEDIATELY

Users who are viewing this thread