Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
What is your Minecraft username?: MayoGulper

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): MayoMan#9203

How old are you? (Optional): I am 18

What is your time zone?: BST

Describe your activity on the server: I am very active on this server, I play around 3-4 hours a day. Depending on my mood, but more recently i been playing for 5-6 hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I was banned some time ago for being disrespectful, although I can't recall the exact date. However, I've since come to understand the gravity of my actions and have learned from my mistakes. I've worked hard to become a better person and hope to show that I'm capable of respectful and positive behavior moving forward.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do achknowledge this

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a school receptionist, one of the most important responsibilities is to provide assistance to high school and college students whenever they require it. This involves being available to answer any queries they may have and providing them with relevant information whenever necessary. Another crucial aspect of the receptionist's job is to distribute important files and emails, as well as use the intercom to call students to specific locations when needed. In essence, the receptionist plays a critical role in ensuring that the school runs smoothly and that all students receive the support they need to succeed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Having spent more than two years immersed in roleplay on this server, I have developed a strong understanding of the rules and regulations. During this time, I have participated in different types of roleplay, such as gangRP at first, which I later quit, and then I spent some time roleplaying as part of college sports teams, such as the track team, which was super fun! I have also done cashier roleplaying, working at the Sayanora gift shop

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: After spending a considerable amount of time on SRP, I began to feel like I needed to switch up my RP style. Although I have enjoyed participating in Many different styles of roleplay in the past, they no longer sparked my interest like they used to. I decided to explore other RP opportunities, as i seen an opening for the receptionist role. As being on the server for a long while, the role with recpetionist always sparked my interest

Being a school receptionist will offer me a new and unique opportunity to develop my character's backstory and personality. I could bring my own style of creativity and imagination to the role, creating an interesting and engaging character that would add depth to the RP experience.

Moreover, being a school receptionist allowed me to explore different aspects of RP that I had not experienced before. I enjoyed interacting with a diverse range of people, including students, teachers, and parents, and had the chance to develop my communication and problem-solving skills.

Overall, my decision to become a school receptionist has brought a renewed sense of excitement and enjoyment to my RP experience. I look forward to continuing to develop my character's lore and exploring new opportunities for creative and engaging RP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-app.51812/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application-repost.40676/DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.39127/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-v4.39071/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-v2.36842/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-app.56965/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/receptionist-application.59339/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/serbian-lang-application.59715/ Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): My current role is College Masters.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Mihkel lets out a deep sigh, his disappointment with the student's behavior palpable. With a firm and unwavering tone, he issues a stern warning, making it clear that disrespectful conduct towards him will not be tolerated. Mihkel emphasizes that continued misconduct will result in detention and referral to the Senior Leadership Team, ensuring that the student understands the gravity of their actions.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: As the student's vitriolic words reach Mihkel's ears, he can't help but let out a deep, heavy sigh. The disappointment in his voice is unmistakable as he confronts the student's disrespectful behavior with a tone that brooks no argument. With steely determination, he warns the student that such conduct will not be tolerated and that any further transgressions will result in detention

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: As a dedicated school employee, Mihkel fully understands the significance of documenting any suspicious activity that may be denied later. He carefully checks the area for CCTV footage to provide additional evidence to support his allegations. After thoroughly documenting the evidence, Mihkel brings it to the attention of the Dean and presents it as proof of the inappropriate behavior he witnessed. By taking these actions, Mihkel ensures that the necessary steps are taken to address the situation and prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Mihkel has a unique personality that often includes an array of random topics and puns that some might consider cringe-worthy. However, his lighthearted approach to communication is rooted in his desire to bring joy to his colleagues. Mihkel takes great pleasure in making people happy, and his good-natured humor is one of the ways he achieves this. Though his style may not suit everyone's taste, his intentions are always pure, and his quirky personality adds a touch of levity to even the most serious of situations.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Lost in concentration while organizing files in his desk drawer, Mihkel carefully sifted through each document, sorting them in alphabetical order. However, he was unaware of a student approaching his desk until he noticed a figure in his peripheral vision. Lifting his head, Mihkel blinked a few times to adjust his focus and greeted the person, "Hello, how can I assist you?" His attention now fully diverted, he was ready to help the student or coworker in need.

/me As he entered the break room, Mihkel did so quietly, ensuring not to disturb his co-workers. After gently closing the door behind him, he let out a tired sigh, but still managed to greet his colleagues with a smile and a wave. Walking over to the coffee machine, Mihkel grabbed one of those small cups that he had seen in TV shows like The Office and carefully poured himself a steaming cup of coffee. He then made his way to one of the tables and sat down across from one of his co-workers, greeting them warmly. After softly blowing on his coffee, Mihkel took a sip, savoring the rich flavor and aroma of the brew.

/me With a long, disappointed sigh, Mihkel rose from his desk and made his way to the intercom, reluctant to call the student down to the office. After switching the device on with a click, he leaned down and spoke into the microphone, calling the student by their full first and last name. Once finished, he switched off the intercom and returned to his desk. There, he noticed that the reward tokens in his drawer were in total disarray. Calmly and methodically, he organized them into a neat stack and divided it in half. One half he placed back in the drawer, and the other he put in his pocket, ready to be distributed as needed.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Mihkel Váli
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Mihkel

Age (Minimum is 25): 30

Academic Degree: Masters
Major(s): History/Maths/Trauma Med
Minors: English

Nationality: Estonian/Serbian
Known Languages: Swedish/Japanese/Serbian/Estonian

Backstory
Growing up as an only child in the outskirts of Tallinn, Estonia, Mihkel Väli enjoyed a warm and loving upbringing with his parents, Jaan and Nataša Väli. Despite not having any siblings, Mihkel found solace in the company of his close-knit family and spent most of his childhood exploring the natural beauty of his surroundings.
As he grew older, Mihkel's passion for learning and exploring new things became increasingly evident. He spent countless hours reading books and taking part in extracurricular activities, developing a keen interest in science and technology. His parents encouraged his inquisitive nature and supported his academic pursuits, providing him with the resources he needed to succeed.
Despite facing some setbacks along the way, Mihkel remained determined to achieve his goals and worked tirelessly to overcome any obstacles that came his way. His upbringing instilled in him a strong sense of resilience and a deep appreciation for hard work and dedication, qualities that would serve him well throughout his life.

At the age of 22, Mihkel Väli made the bold decision to leave his hometown and embark on a new chapter in his life. He set his sights on Karakura, a bustling city known for its vibrant culture and rich history to the city..
Although the move was daunting, Mihkel was excited for the opportunities that awaited him in his new home. He quickly settled into his new surroundings and began exploring everything that the city had to offer.
In Karakura, Mihkel found himself surrounded by a diverse and dynamic community of individuals, each with their own unique stories and experiences. He made friends easily, and his passion for learning and trying new things led him to take part in a variety of activities and events.
Through hard work and dedication, Mihkel quickly established himself as a respected member of the community, earning the trust and admiration of those around him. He remained grateful for the love and support of his family back home, but he was excited to embrace the new opportunities and challenges that lay ahead.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I was thrilled at the prospect of joining Karakura High School as a receptionist. Education has always been my passion, and I knew that being part of a school community would be incredibly fulfilling for me. When I learned about the opening for a receptionist position at Karakura High, I jumped at the chance to apply.
What drew me to Karakura High School was its reputation for fostering a supportive and inclusive environment for all students. I believe that education should be accessible to everyone, regardless of their background or circumstances. Karakura High's commitment to diversity and inclusion resonated with my own values, and I knew that I would be proud to be part of such a community.
As a receptionist, I saw myself as a vital part of the school's mission to provide a high-quality learning experience for its students. I wanted to be the first point of contact for visitors, students, and staff members, and to make a positive impact on their lives. I take great pride in my work and am always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that everyone feels welcomed and valued at Karakura High.
In addition to my passion for education, I also saw joining Karakura High School as an opportunity for personal and professional development. I was excited about the chance to learn new skills, gain valuable experience, and contribute to the school's growth. Being a part of such a dynamic and supportive community was something I was eager to be a part of, and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve as a receptionist at Karakura High School.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe that my positive and energetic personality, combined with my ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, students, and parents/guardians, makes me an excellent candidate for this position. In my previous experiences, I have found that my enthusiasm and willingness to embrace change can inspire others to think creatively and approach challenges with a positive mindset.

As a team player, I understand the importance of working collaboratively to achieve common goals. I am comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environments, and I am confident that I can contribute to creating a positive and supportive school culture.

Furthermore, I am passionate about education and committed to providing students with the tools they need to succeed. I have experience in [relevant skills or experiences], and I am excited to bring my expertise to this role and make a positive impact on the lives of students and the school community.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Receptionist! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread