Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Mattachu#7013

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I come on pretty much everyday for 2-3 hours

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I have been banned quite a few times in the past. I am not sure what I was banned for, or when I was banned (Maybe 2 months ago?)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I completely understand I will be demoted if I become inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a librarian it is their job to provide students a place where they can rent books, use the library as a study ground. Another role is that they manage the books/passes/library rules.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have played SRP for around 1 and a half years. So I would say I'm quite experienced .

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-v4.39071/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-v2.36842/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
College Bachelor

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Maynard would ask the student in a calm manner to calm down and grow up a little. If they do not comply with Maynard, he would simply raise the tone of his voice and would give them their first warning. Although Maynard prefers to help students, if the situation is dire he would have to give out warnings/detention to the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Maynard would run up, getting in between the two students, while calling for other members of staff to help remove the students away from each other, After the fight had stopped. Maynard would attempt to try to sit down with one of the students and talk to them about why they started the fight. And he would do the same to the other student, trying to figure out why the fight happened.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Maynard would go up to the member of staff, and ask them to stop what they are doing as it's not allowed in the school. He would go to a higher member of staff to report what has happened.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? When Maynard enters the break room.
he would walk directly towards the coffee machine, pouring coffee into his mug. He would also converse to other staff members about how their day is going, and talk about town news.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me leans forward onto the desk, asking the student - “Library card please, Without it you will not be able to take this book home with you” Maynard would then give the student a warm smile, placing his hand out for the Library card.

/me walks over to the book shelves before kneeling down onto the floor, beginning to start organising all the books in order. Alphabet order to be exact. Afterwards, Maynard would then continue this on all the other shelves, stopping if a student calls out for help.

/me gives the student a warm smile before - “For a Library card, that will be 2,000 Yen. This card can not be lost, and will give you access to all the books in the library, however only one at a time.” Maynard would stand up, walking over to the draw to grab a library card and passing it to the student after the payment was made.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Maynard Müller
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Maynard Or Mayo

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Married
Academic Degree:
Bachelor
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
N/A
Minors:
English/Maths

Nationality:
German
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
German
Other Languages:
Italian/Japanese

Backstory
In the winter of 1984, Maynard Muller was born in a city called Frankfurt in Germany, Maynard had a hard upbringing. As his mom and dad used to work around the clock constantly, leaving Maynard to take on the parent role to his younger brothers and sister. He used to cook them dinner, clean up after them, and make sure they went to school on time. And made sure they went to bed on time too. He always had a thought of moving to a place called Karakura, as it’s a place which intrigued him to live when he's older. after boasting to his mom and dad about it. They didn't think it was the right idea because he will be far away from his siblings. Maynard soon had a massive argument with them and soon moved out and moved to karakua at the age of 17.

Maynard Struggled fitting in at his new highschool, mainly being a pain to the members of staff there. From bullying. Verbal harassment, etc… The thought of working in a library has always admired Maynard. Deep down he had a big thing for books and novels. His apartment is littered with Stephen King books. So it was quite obvious he spent most of his time in the library either in the school or outside of school. During that time Maynard took his college exam. Which was difficult for him as he wasn't a good learner. He was nervous about the whole thing. The anxiety built up in him thinking he wasn't going to pass his exam.

Surprisingly he actually made it to college. Maynard was overjoyed and hosted a small house party with a few close friends. But sadly this did not change maynards behaviour as he was still a pain in the ass to the members of staff at the school. Luckily he found a beautiful woman named Chō. Their first interaction wasn't the best as Maynard was acting like a massive child. But Chō could see something in him. They arranged to meet up sometime and then they started to grow fond of eachother. before they both confessed they had feelings for one and another. Chō really helped maynards mental health and made him more of a better person than he used to be.

After dating for over a year, Chō fell pregnant at 20. Maynard was over the moon when he heard the news but was also terrified on the inside as this was his first child and he was clueless on what to do. Maynard decided to put his head down in college to provide for his girlfriend and baby. After some time, Chō had a gender scan which showed that she is going to have a boy. They decided to give him the name Klaus Jürgen Müller.

Maynard left college at 20 years old with a Bachelor degree, For years as his child grew up. Maynard was looking around for work doing the odd jobs just to provide a little bit of money for his son and wife.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to join KHS as I want to intrigue students into reading as its something which not many children of this generation are into. I want to show them that books can in fact be better than social media or something and that they can withhold a deep meaning to them. And it will also greatly help me with my social skills as I'm quite a socially awkward person.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I don't see myself wanting to be accepted over the other applicants as we are all the same. Looking for a job. But this will be my first job on srp and i think it will greatly build more lore into my character and his building family.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- After carefully reading your application, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread