Level 10
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
KoaRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Receptionist

How often do you log onto the server?: Daily

Do you have discord? Yes. SafelyInDanger#9124

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, when I first joined I was banned for not listening to staff. [At least that's what I think it was, It's been a while.]

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: To be a receptionist means you help with planning, greeting and helping others, taking calls, and provide information to those in need of help. In a supporter and a person to give out a tour if lost or navigate them to the right area for them that they seek in search of.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I roleplay daily on the server, I have a lot of experience with it.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes. The job I requested helps with planning, greeting, taking phone calls, and helping others.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I calmly ask them what the problem is and to stop using such language. I then proceed to help with the subject at hand; If they fail to cooperate I will ask them to leave, or call for security as if things get out of hand.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I will just do the best I can on it and if help is needed I will simply ask.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would report this to a higher-up or ask them to stop if necessary.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Koa Fayth Cyrus
Chosen Job: Receptionist

Motivation for Joining YHS: Working with others and helping those in need is something I enjoy doing and do so often. Friends and family often reach out and contact me when looking for advice, to be reminded of something, or just to ask a question. I would like to help as many people as possible and just be around them. I believe I would be perfect for this position and will do my best everyday.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am online often and can get on whenever I'm needed. I know I can do the requested job right and without problem. In addition as I close off my application, I just have a higher and calming way too over look the position I soon hope to be taking on. With that being said, I hope for the best of it and get the good out of my work and element.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread