What is your Minecraft username?:

oboLekacpuC

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
cxpcakee

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CST

Describe your activity on the server:

I am a pretty active person within this server, I play about 7-8 hours a day. Though sometimes my motivation gets in the way, I feel I will be even more active if I get accepted and have a role I need to worry about. But all around I would say my activity is about an 8 or 9/10.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not been banned and I don't plan on it.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge this, and completely understand if I become inactive that I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A receptionist is always seen at the front desk, they are responsible for serving help for visitors, students, and parents. They are to keep a warm and welcoming attitude and all around friendly, when they are assisting visitors, taking phone calls, and even responding to any questions. They have multiple jobs that they need to do on a daily basis which are, answering important phone calls, directing students/visitors to the right direction they need to go, scheduling appointments, keeping a hold of attendance records, and providing general administrative support towards school staff.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Tutor
I applied for Tutor in February of 2023, and ended up getting accepted a little bit after, well at first I applied and ended up getting declined, so I decided to try to apply for it again. I enjoyed the role, and worked at it a few months before I decided I wanted to resign for a little bit but maybe come back in the near future but I decided against being a tutor, and decided to apply for something else. What I enjoyed most about the faction was everyone was a team, we did everything together, if you needed any help, one of them was to help with whatever was needed. I was also Head of the tutor department for a while, which was a pretty big responsibility that I enjoyed. I will admit I do miss being a Tutor, but I feel it will be fun to rp as something else!

Gangrp
When I first started srp, I saw people running around in blackout, masks, and even had weapons out, I always wondered what it would be like to experience that kind of roleplay. I asked some of my friends I met, if they knew how to gang roleplay and if they could teach me. Around June or July 2022, was when I first started to actually protake in gangrp. I have been gangrping ever since, and still enjoy it.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
As I mentioned above I used to be in the school faction, and I enjoyed my time during it. I feel I would enjoy it again, so I decided I wanted to try to apply for it again. I feel the opportunity as a faculty staff would be fun, and give me something to do rp wise. My time as a tutor was an enjoyable experience, and I feel it will be the same for a receptionist.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
ACCEPTED APPLICATIONS:
http://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.47617/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.52197/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-app-part-two-latin.57248/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/tutor-application-2.56752/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.57448/post-196169

DECLINED APPLICATIONS:
http://schoolrp.net/threads/law-and-justice-professor-applocation.52233/post-174497
http://schoolrp.net/threads/third-lan hi guage-character-authorization-application-latin.55432/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-character-authorization-application-latin.55432/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12
College B
Grade 9
Fox

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Keiko would look at the student with a calm manner, she wouldn’t raise her voice just yet. But she would let the student know that the profanity that they were letting out was against the school's rules. If they continue after she told them that it was not the best way to react to someone, she would tell them if they continue to curse at her that she would have to give them detention. If that doesn’t work, she will finally just hand them a detention slip with a disappointed look.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Keiko noticed the two students fighting, a frown appeared on her face before she would calmly try to break it up without getting herself injured. If they decide to not listen she would shout, “Break it up or Detention!” if they ignore her, she would hold out a detention slip and hand it to both of them and tell them to separate and go separate ways, and if they are seen near each other she will be contacting SLT.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Keiko would walk up to the employee who was doing something very dangerous before keeping them away from the students which was her first priority. She would then confront them about how what they were doing is, very dangerous and could harm others including the students. If they don’t listen to her, she will get in contact with an SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Keiko would be really calm, as she looked around the room at her other coworkers. She would walk up to them, and greet them by asking them how their day is going, if they were having a terrible day she would be willing to listen to them and even bring them a cup of coffee. She would tell them that if they ever need someone to talk to, that she would always be there for them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Keiko walked into the door of the front desk, with all her things that she needed for the day in her hands. She would sit in her seat as she tapped her fingertips onto the counter, waiting for someone to walk up and need any possible help. As she watched a student walk up she offered a soft and relaxed smile towards the student. “Is there anything I can help with?” As she waited for an answer, she pointed in the direction of the nurses office. “I’m afraid I don’t have any Ice Packs, but the nurse sure will. It's to the right where you are right now, and once you see the stairs it's to the right side of it and you will be at the waiting room of the nurses office.”

/me Keiko typed away on the computer, as she looked up from it and noticed a student with a few rewards tokens in their hands. She offered a smile before looking at them, and asking them. “How many do you have?” A slight frown appeared on her face when they told her a number that was too short. “Sorry dear but it seems that the amount of tokens you have is too short from what you want.”

/me Keiko was looking straight ahead, before she saw two people start to get physical. She was calm at first, saying “Break it up!” Once she realized they didn’t listen, she decided to get out from her area and raise her voice “I SAID BREAK IT UP OR DETENTIONS!!” A disappointed look came across her face as she stared at the two of them ignoring her and keep on fighting, she would then get in the middle of the two before placing both of her hands on their chest to separate them and dug out of her pockets a detention slip and handed it to both of them.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Keiko Hamilton

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss Hamilton, Keiko, or Miss Keiko

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Major(s):
English, Mathematics

Minors:
Art, Science

Nationality:
Spanish

Known Languages:
Japanese, Spanish (will apply if accepted)

Backstory
Keiko grew up in Spain alongside her other siblings, mother and father. It may sound like the perfect family, but it wasn’t so perfect. She would get mentally and physically abused by her mother, and her father was just a grouchy old man. At the age of fourteen, Keiko decided she had enough of all of the abuse, and just snuck out of her window before she dashed as fast as she could for the woods. She didn’t exactly know that, her mother was awake looking out the front porch and had watched her do all of this. So she ran after Keiko as fast as she could, yelling and shouting at her until she finally caught her. She quickly grabbed onto her ear, before dragging her back towards the house. She was dragged down to the basement, and thrown against the wall knocking the wind out of her. Which made her eyes grow heavy, and she passed out from the pain. Once she woke up she had a very bad headache and had bruises and cuts all over her body. She tried to push herself up, to the point she could check the door and see if it was unlocked. Unfortunately it was not, and she was stuck down there. She was down there for a couple weeks about food or water, until her mother thought the “Punishment” was enough. She had finally let her out of the basement, her father was scared to break up with the mother so he decided to have a guy named Daichi to take them in, so they would no longer be abused. After a little bit Daichi had become their legal guardian, and took care of them like they were supposed to. The abuse had changed Keiko’s personality completely, for a while she would never talk to anyone. If she did, she would only talk in a soft whisper where you would have to be really listening to hear her. As she got around the age of twenty, she decided she wanted to move away to Japan. As she stayed for years in Karakura, she decided she enjoyed being here besides all the crime and stuff but she looked past it. As she was walking in a park one day, she met a man who she thought was attractive who she decided to try to have a conversation with and ended up getting his number. She found out his name was Takano, after a little while they started to become a lot closer. They would make jokes, and flirt with each other without knowing it, until one day she realized she had fallen for him. After a few dates, and long conversations about literally anything. Takano ended up asking her to be his girlfriend, which she ended up saying yes. They are still dating to this day, and are very happy. As Keiko thought about it, she didn’t really want to be unemployed anymore. She saw an application for a receptionist at Karakura High School, and decided she wanted to apply and see where things got her.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining Karakura High School is that I have met some of the faculty there. They are all really nice, and they seem like they would be good coworker’s. I feel like it will help me, meet new people and get to know the students better. I know how to tolerate children without having random outbursts on them. I also know how to deal with them in a calm manner, and know when it's the time to discipline them or not. So they know what is right and what is wrong.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Though I am sure, there are many good other applicants that are looking for this position. I think I should be accepted over the others, because I am a very laid back and calm person. I could never take my anger out on a child even if they try their absolute hardest to push me to my limit. But I won't make it easy if they were to break the rules, I would never let them pass me without a proper warning or punishment.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, after careful review, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application. We apologize for the inconvenience, however due to the large amount of applications this wave we cannot elaborate further on the reason for denial, however once spots open back up again we encourage those denied to re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread