Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
BarbieG1rl_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do it's Barbie#9066

How old are you? (Optional):
I'm 16.

What is your time zone?:
During the summer season, it's CEST, however, during the winter it'd be CET.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd say I'm very active on the server, especially now, during the summer break. I play for at least 4 to 7 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I've been banned once for 15 days on 2021-02-21 for ERPing. It was a bit of a misunderstanding, but I now acknowledge what I've done wrong then and I promise to never repeat my actions again. I didn't get any other warning/ban since then.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do understand that and I promise that will not be taking place.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I'm applying for a school receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
From what I've observed for the past year school receptionists in Karakura mostly sit by the front desk, handing out school timetables, help copy papers for students, greeting and helping the new ones out find the classroom they're looking for and host after school detentions. They make sure every student follows the school rules, help the injured ones make their way to the nurse's office, and keep the halls clear from any form of violence. Receptionists are also in charge of redeeming tokens for prizes that the school offers. In very unusual cases, they help the police officers find their way around the school, call the principal if needed and possible students for inspection after suspecting them of, for example, drinking alcohol.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Before I discovered SchoolRP I used to roleplay with my friends on our private Minecraft servers, other online games, or in discord DMs. I've been playing SchoolRP for about a year and a half now, sadly I stayed away from applying for any positions as I made more characters than one and I understood that I'd need an alternate account to not have to give up on any of them. I'm now applying to possibly expand my roleplay abilities.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/welsh-application.40313/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.37486/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.36375/ [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I'm a grade-12 on my main account, which I'm applying on, and a grade-8 on my alt account.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Avery is a very calm individual with a lot of self-control, such pathetic and pitiful insults definitely wouldn't provoke her. She'd calmly approach the student, explaining that such language is absolutely inappropriate and unacceptable on school grounds, especially towards the school employees. Avery would also attempt to understand the individual's burst out and possibly make an effort to resolve the issue. However, if the student wasn't willing on operating with her, she'd nicely ask them to walk away from the front desk if they have no more questions that she could help them with.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Avery would get up from behind the desk and approach the fighting students and the possible crowd surrounding them, slightly raising her voice to catch everyone's attention and calming the yelling crowd of students down. If the fight would still go on she'd attempt to get in between the fighting individuals to avoid any physical contact between them. Once all the students are fully focused on her, Avery would try to understand what happened between the two students, calmly, but still keeping her professionalism, asking them what could've caused the fight, and work with them to possibly resolve the issue and cool the emotions down. If the students decided to co-operate with her she'd thank them afterward, but still give them detention after school as they broke the school rules.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Avery would approach the school employee, softly whispering and asking them if they have a second to come with her as she'd try not to cause any unnecessary scenes, especially if there are students around. She'd come to the employee's break room, slowly closing the doors behind them as she'd still speak in a soft voice in case any curious child would attempt on eavesdropping. Avery would try to understand what could possibly make another staff member act in such an inappropriate way and causing risk to not only themselves but other people on school grounds while asking them with a caring tone in her voice if there was any personal issue that caused them to behave that way. After sorting everything out and finding out what was the source of the problem, Avery would kindly ask the employee to not repeat their actions ever again. If the situation however repeated itself, she'd report the staff member to the Principal.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
After doing her usual work by the front desk Avery would come into the employee room to take a well-deserved break. She'd close the doors and greet everyone that's already sitting comfortably in the room with a beaming and charming smile on her face as she'd come up to the coffee machine, making herself a cup of coffee, grabbing a few snacks out of her handbag and possibly offering some to other staff members. After doing so, she'd take out her phone, quickly messaging her husband, asking how's his day going so far, and continuing with a small conversation. After a few minutes of Avery sitting on her phone, she'd join the other employees, having a nice talk whilst drinking her warm latte.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She'd glance at the student standing in front of the receptionist's desk, giving them a sweet and welcoming smile as she put her hands together on the desk and greet the person with an enthusiastic tone in her voice "Welcome to Karakura High! How may I help you today, darling?"

/me She'd trot to the two students fighting in the hallway as she slightly raised her voice, put her hands in the air, and clapped them several times to catch their attention "May I please know what's going on right there? Why are you two fighting?"

/me She'd chant softly under her breath as her eyes wandered between the running students in the hallway, keeping a joyful smile on her face. She'd unconsciously grab a laying sheet of paper on the desk, folding it and tearing it to shreds. Once she realized what she did she'd rapidly stand up, picking up all the paper pieces into her right hand as she moved to the trash bin and threw the split pieces in.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Avery Bloom-Ikki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
I prefer the title Mrs.
Preferred Name:
Mrs. Ikki or eventually Mrs. Avery.

Age (Minimum is 25):
I'm currently 25 years old.
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
I'm currently married.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Business and English
Minors:
History and art

Nationality:
Polish
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
English
Other Languages:
Japanese and Welsh

Backstory
/* 810 words.*/
Avery Bloom was born on 6th July 1996 in a small village nearby Warsaw, the capital city of Poland. She lived with both of her parents and her grandma in a small, wooden house surrounded mostly by tall, coniferous trees, a tiny pond decorated with a bunch of rocks, flowers, and water lilies that was a home for many frogs and small fishes. Her first months were absolutely carefree, she had two loving parents and a grandmother. As the years went by everything seemed to be going well until Avery's parents found out they'll be having another child. They knew they would be barely able to afford to raise two children, especially with so little space in the house. Their situation became extremely overwhelming and Avery's father decided to abandon them. It was devastating for everyone, especially Avery's mother as she was left alone with two children to raise and little money. Monika, Avery's mom, with the help of her own mother, a few close friends, and months of hard work raised enough money to start everything over.

They moved out to LA to live in a tiny, however still cozy condo. Monika decided to finally do something she truly loves and she started her career as a small actress. Because of Monika's job, Avery was often left home alone with her brother and their neighbor checking up on them from time to time. They led a quiet and calm life in LA for about five years, until one day Avery's mom didn't show up on time at home, however, she didn't think anything horrible could've possibly happened to her mom, she thought that something urgent came up at work so she tucks her brother into sleep as she sang him a lullaby and fall asleep herself on the couch as she was patiently waiting for her mother to return home. Early in the morning, Avery was woken up by her little brother crying in the bedroom and loud knocks on the door. As soon as she managed to calm her brother up she ran up to the door expecting to see her mother, unfortunately, as she looked up, she only saw a tall, muscular man in the police officer uniform. He calmly had to explain to little Avery that a horrifying accident happened which resulted in her mom's death. Avery's life fell apart at that moment. She was left alone as a ten-year-old elementary student with only her little brother by her side, that at the moment basically became her own son.

She and her brother ended up in foster care, jumping from one house to another, for a year up until her aunt that lived in Japan, Karakura found out about the tragic accident that happened in 2006. As one of the very few family members, she felt like it was her responsibility to fight for the kids, give them a good, truly loving house, and help them overcome their trauma due to such tragic childhood. After a few long years, many visits in the court, home inspections, regular visits with many psychologists, etc. She finally managed to gain full custody of the children and soon after she picked them up from Karakura's airport. Their Aunt made sure they had the professional help they needed and felt like they're in their own home again, without any worries. At the time Avery was thirteen years old and her brother nine. Thanks to her Aunt's efforts Avery quickly caught up on Japanese and was able to soon start her education at KHS. Despite all the tragic events she went through, she was still a cheerful child and tried to always be optimistic. Soon after she started her first day at school she made amazing friends that she's close with to this day, she always offered her help to the younger kids that were struggling with situations at school or in their personal life. The teacher never complained about Avery's behavior, as she was an excellent student with amazing grades. When she was sixteen she met a boy named Hansuke, shortly after, she fell in love with him. They ended up being a very happy couple for years, they got engaged and married at the age of 18, to which they also invited her brother, who decided to study in a different city.

Now after they both finished school they live in a small, but cozy apartment in Karakura, Japan, and are planning on expanding their family one day. The only issue Avery had with her current life was the boring, repetitive routine. She didn't really have a stable job with a good income, besides being a designer. She felt like she needed a huge change in life and thought about filling out an application to KHS as a receptionist and fulfill the dream of working with kids she always had.
Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is the need to have a good and stable job that could make me occupied during the long, boring days. Whilst I've been looking for a fitting job for myself I paid attention not only to an income but also to the work environment. Staying in a lifeless and depressing office, doing only the paperwork whilst being closed in a small square with a repetitive schedule was definitely not something I'd want to do for the rest of my life. However, I absolutely cherish working with kids and teenagers, being able to help them out with any of their issues whenever they're just lost or have something to do with their personal life. I believe that working at KHS as a receptionist will allow me to do my best to keep the school environment safe for every student.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted because my motivation to work as a receptionist in KHS isn't just money. Unlike many other applicants, I absolutely adore children, and working with them causes me no trouble, as most of my life I had to raise my little brother like he was my own child. I have a bubbly and outgoing personality, I find it easy to communicate with people, so helping out even the shy students and making them feel like they're at home wouldn't be an issue for me and I imagine that's what you'd be looking for in a future school employee.
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Receptionist at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread