What is your Minecraft username?:
KrysticMurakami

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Krysticᴬˡᵗ#0239

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
(GMT+8)

Describe your activity on the server:
I've joined SRP a few months ago because of it's unique take for a school roleplay, unfortunately due to my time zone I am unable to experience school days where most people are active. However, I recently got back into the server and realize there are still many things I can do while I wait for school time and I've been more active ever since. I'd like to think of my current activity as progressing through the content provided for the players. Going to school, volunteering with community activities , making friends, finding a place to call home and many others. Since this server has so much to offer, I'd like to give Adult life a shot as well, hence why I'm applying for this job. I don't see myself as a very social person but when it comes to my duties I do not hesitate to step in and help those in need of assistance.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am fully aware of the consequences and will accept whatever decisions my higher ups decides to make
However if there will be times where I am required or feel like taking a trip I shall let my team know in advance

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I'd like to apply as a Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Receptionist are the gatekeepers of the school. They are the ones in charge of receiving calls or visit in the school campus, sorting emails and goes through paperwork relating to school business that requires their attention. They are also responsible for assisting students to find their way to the specific location they need to be at school. Keeping the hallways safe and making sure that there are no lingering students is also a big part of a receptionists job. Any visitors and/or parents that come through should be taken care of and accounted for by the receptionists. This means that they will be helped to find their way to the specific location they need to be.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I had my fair share of roleplays. In fact, roleplaying is what keeps Minecraft alive for me. I've been on servers that players can host their own type of roleplay so I've experienced many different types. of course some can have flaws but with a little bit of imagination you can easily enjoy your time with others which makes roleplaying so much fun! Unfortunately, that server had shut down and I've been looking for servers to roleplay on. That's when I decided to hop on SRP once more and enjoy my free time there.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
To put it simply, I like it when I have a job to do and assisting others when they needed help. It makes me happy to see the students smile when I was able to help them with anything they need. I also want my character to settle down and would like to experience adult life roleplay in Karakura.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A
This is my first attempt applying for this server and would like to give it a shot

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
No specific roles, Just Grade 12.
╚═════════════☆♡☆═════════════╝​

ooc.png

╔═════════════☆♡☆═════════════╗
Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Yae Sakura would be quite shocked at first, but she knows not to judge people based on their outburst. She would let the student calm down and ask nicely what happened that made them so angry. If the student decides to talk with her, she would listen and try to understand their sudden outburst. If not, Yae would try to find a solution to calm them down and assist them with anything they need. Yae wishes nothing more then to have a good relationship with students so she tries her best to help the student as much as she can and hope to be in good terms with them from now on.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Without hesitation, Yae Sakura would get up from her seat and request assistance from faculty members who are available at the time to help separate the students who were fighting. She would ask the spectators to please leave the scene and let the two individuals calm down. After they have calmed down, she would take them to the nurses office to treat their wounds. while being treated, Yae would ask them what was the cause of their fight and she would take disciplinary actions according to code.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Yae Sakura has zero tolerance to anyone who attempts to disrupt the peace of Karakura Academy. However, this also depends on the situation at hand. If said employee were to act inappropriately, She would first asked them to stop and that their behavior is not suitable on school grounds and report the incident to her fellow colleagues. She would do the same when said employee is doing something dangerous. However, Yae would immediately report this incident without second guessing due to its harmful nature and the possibility of students getting hurt.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Yae Sakura has a very adventurous mind so in her free time you can find her sitting down reading a book she newly bought or writing her own, If other staffs are available, she would put her book down and have a nice little chat with the faculty. Asking them how their day was or start a topic to chat about, nothing brightens someone's day with a nice friendly chat once in awhile.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
gets up as she heard the bell ring, she then fixes her desk making sure everything is in order before she leaves. She then closes the door to go patrol the school hallways to make sure students are in their classes, greeting parents and visitors whenever she passes by them. Once she makes sure everything is safe, She goes back to her receptionist desk and continues her job sorting papers and answering calls.

/me stops going through her paper work and puts down her pen as students approach her desk. "Hello! How may I help you today?" she says with a smile on her face. She intently listens to the students question about the direction they were headed. Yae stands up and leaves her desk to show the students the correct direction of their classroom. She smiles again and bids them a farewell.

/me walks in the break room with a book in her hand and a sweet smile on her face. She closes the door behind her and greets her coworkers who are working with her today "Good morning everyone!, Hope you all slept well last night". she then sits down at her desk to open her neatly packed bento box. As she unravels the cloth surrounding the bento, the aroma of tiny hotdogs and rice floods the room. She opens her book while munching on her octopus shaped hotdogs and chats with co-workers.

ooc.png
╔═════════════☆♡☆═════════════╗
In-Character Section
Screenshot_718-removebg-preview.png

Full Name (First & Last only): Yae Sakura
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Yae

Age (Minimum is 25): 29
Religious Denomination: Unlabeled
Marital Status: Married

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Business
Minors:
Financial Management

Nationality: Filipina
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Filipino

Backstory
Yae Sakura was born in the Philippines with her mother. Unfortunately, She never knew who her father was because he had left the family as soon as she was born. Life wasn't very easy for Yae and her mother so she had to work as soon as she turned 15. Due to the hardships in life, Yae Sakura was never spoiled and realized at a young age nothing comes for free and the value of money and hard work. She was a kind and loving person who loves to see everyone smile. She goes to school during the day, making sure her grades are high and work part time as a waitress after school to help her mother with anything she needed.
During those times, Yae Sakura had found her lover online who lives in Karakura. She dreams of meeting him one day so she worked and study hard. With Yae's hard work and dedication for a better life and meeting her lover, she manage to graduate college with a Bachelor's degree and worked until her mother and herself are now stable. Yae's work allows her to work anywhere she want so she saved enough money to moved into Karakura to meet her lover. He proposed to Yae on the spot and they have been together ever since.

Yae kept in touch with her mother and co-workers, but she felt like she could do more in Karakura so she visited KHS and saw how lovely everyone was. It reminded her of her previous school and how she love making people smile. As she was about to head back to her husband waiting outside the school, she saw the school was hiring receptionist and she couldn't contain her excitement.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
KHS has a very high reputation, and with that comes with many students that expect the best experience and service within school grounds. I want everyone to feel like Karakura is their second home and want students to feel comfortable around our faculty. I know there will still be some students who will disobey and fight a lot but with a little bit of guidance I'm positive they will come around.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
My time here in Karakura has been wonderful, I enjoy helping others as much as I can so I feel like the job as a receptionist would suit me very well. I want all Students, Parents and Visitors to feel safe and welcome in Karakura Academy and assist them in any question and concerns they may have. If I were to be accepted, I hope everyone still sees me as their equal, just because I'm an employee doesn't mean I can no longer be a student's friend!

ooc.png╔═════════════☆♡☆═════════════╗
Extra
Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
Karauka has been the most fun experience I've had since 2018 and I wish I've known about this sooner.
I hope everyone can accept me as one of them and share great memories together!
I may not have said a lot in my application but I do hope my point was clear, Any who I hope you've have had a nice day! ♡

Do you have any questions?:
No, but I will let you know if I have any Thank you!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Receptionist! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread