What is your Minecraft username?:
the_twnk_dragon

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
therainbowlemon

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
+5:30hrs GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
Currently I play across 3 characters, Erza, Dragon and a Cat. I am usually online for at least 3 - 4hours daily.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school receptionist is responsible for assisting a student with any information they may require about school. The also assist the students by guiding them to places and rooms in case they are unable to find it. A receptionist is also responsible for handing in rewards to school credits i.e. reward token, as well as ensuring discipline is maintained in the school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In real life I have done quite a few improv sketches, and have written various fan fictions as stories. I am new to roleplaying in Minecraft, since the game itself is new to me, but I am a quick study. I was also in hospitality for 7years, so I feel like that is roleplaying good service in some ways. (this is supposed to land as a joke)

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I have recently been understanding better how the school employee faction works, and I think with the trauma my character is going through, she would make a good receptionist. Plus I want to have a great experience roleplaying as an adult, as I am definitely an adult in real life, so it kind of fits.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I had written a few applications - please find below the list

None of them are very good.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
12th Grade

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Dragon while having been bullied understands professionalism and takes on the form of an adult suited to that role. Dragon would calmly let the students wear themselves down and
She would try to talk to the student first, but if they are beyond understanding that's when she will take on a strict demeanor.
and hand them a detention slip as its against rules to harass the staff.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
The first thing Dragon would do is try to stop the fight immediately, she would be calm but first and ask them to break it off. If they don't listen, they would be warned about the school rules and how it is not okay to do this. If they still do not listen, she will hand them a detention slip.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
The nature of the activity being dangerous, automatically means it is bad influence and dangerous for the students. My character would try to talk to the employee and if it doesn't work, she will report them to the SLT.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Dragon is her regular self in the break room,kinda sad, and depressed but can be fun when needed. She will be friendly with everyone, and will do small talks on daily annoyances sometimes students create.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
she'd quickly run to the back of the room and rummage through the piles of extensive document. She would find the one that is related to the said student, and go through it because lets be honest she is a little nosy, after breaching all privacy laws she'd quickly grab it before heading back out.
/me She'd blink at the student confused as to why they were here in the first place, and then she'd realize she was at her workplace and this wasn't a dream, and she'd quickly get onto assisting the student
/me She's slowly look up from the game she was playing on her computer to stare down the student who had walked in with a complaint, NOW WHAT, she would say but not so much in words, but her glance was enough.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Dragon Bones
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Dragon

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: 12th Grade
Major(s): NA
Minors: Writing

Nationality: Indian
Known Languages: English,

Backstory
Dragon's early life was tough, growing up on the streets as she never knew her parents. She was a bright and caring kid, always driven by the idea that helping people could change lives for the better. To get by, she had to rummage through trash for food and take on odd jobs for anyone willing to offer a hand.

She eventually made her way to Karakura, full of hope and dreams, aspiring to become a psychiatrist after completing her medical studies. However, her dreams were shattered by a series of traumatic events during her time in Karakura. She lost an arm and suffered relentless bullying in school, which left her with borderline personality disorder. To cope with her pain, she turned to underage drinking, forming a troubling bond with alcohol.

In the midst of her struggles, a small sense of hope emerged in the form of her school counselor, Ruby. With Ruby's guidance, she started to rediscover her interests and hobbies, although her hardships continued. Dragon found the strength to carry forward with her life with the unwavering support of her girlfriend, her counselor, and a circle of loyal friends.

Despite her difficulties, Dragon had a unique talent for making friends effortlessly because of her friendly nature. Ironically, it was this very trait that sometimes led to her mistreatment as it led to her getting between situations and trying to stop arguments. When she saw an opportunity to apply for a receptionist position, she jumped at it, knowing that it would allow her to fulfill her deep-seated desire to help people and, in the process, rediscover her sense of purpose.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My mission is to nurture and shape the future generation, empowering them to become compassionate, well-rounded individuals. By doing so, I aspire to make a meaningful contribution towards creating a better world. I wish for every student to have a safe space, something that helps them find the best in themselves.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Na

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I am the best candidate for this role because I am hardworking, and soft spoken. I can deal with various situations, and my first way to deal with any problem is to try and talk it out. If that doesn't work, that's when I start working on other ways to navigate situations. I will be available very often to assist in the role, and give the students a good experience, while ensuring the school rules are followed.
────────────

Extra
Dragon is depressed ever since she lost her arm, and has been looking to find more meaning in life.

Do you have any questions?:
I might have missed out on the duties and responsibilities, but, what did I miss out on, do let me know.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, after careful review, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application. We apologize for the inconvenience, however due to the large amount of applications this wave we cannot elaborate further on the reason for denial, however once spots open back up again we encourage those denied to re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread