What is your Minecraft username?:

VelvetVoyager

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
velvet.voyager

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT‎+3 (Israel)

Describe your activity on the server:
i usually come online almost every day for 2 or 3 hours.
The idea of investigating a new position within the active online community of school role play excites me. My passion is using my knowledge and experience to support the growth of this online community. I regularly participate in communities and place a high emphasis on social bonds, whether it be through event planning or chat room moderating. With great anticipation, I look forward to the chances that await me after graduation as I begin my final year of education and concentrate on finishing the 12th grade. With my newfound free time, I'm ready to take on challenges and new experiences. I would be able to put my excitement and energy into something useful by joining the prestigious Karakura team, which would promote both professional and personal growth.

The SRP community and a sense of belonging are really important to me, especially as a prospective college student in SRP. My personal experiences lead me to believe that joining a busy server like Karakura would be exciting because it would allow me to socialize with like-minded individuals. It's a wonderful method to interact with people and provides me with a platform to hone my leadership abilities, fortify my interpersonal skills, and discover more purpose and fulfillment in life.

To sum up, I'm excited about the chance to take on a fresh and fascinating role at the Karakura server and use my lasting passion, steadfast devotion, and excellence-focused mindset. I would definitely be an valuable team member and benefit the organization as a whole because of my background on the high school track team and my enthusiasm for community involvement.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
For erotetic rp, my actions was allowed and it was the other players, i was with the players that did the actions so i got banned.
it was on the 10\21\23 for a week

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Receptionists are the first people kids see when they arrive at school, so they are vital to maintaining a smooth and secure atmosphere for both staff and students. In addition to guiding pupils to their designated classrooms, our duties encompass an extensive range of crucial assignments.

We are the hub of communication, using intercom systems to call students forward and facilitating efficient radio communication to locate teachers, professors, or fellow students. Whether you're in search of a specific person or a particular place within the school, our role is to guide you there seamlessly.

Moreover, our duties extend to maintaining order within the school. Receptionists are the first line of defense against disruptions, promptly handling reports of misbehavior or potential conflicts. This includes collaborating with the School Leadership Team (SLT) to enforce school protocols, ensuring a safe and respectful atmosphere for everyone.

Our responsibilities go beyond the student body. Handling calls from external entities such as the KPD or other faculty members, we act as a liaison between the school and the broader community. This includes managing visits from non-student individuals, like KPD officers. In such instances, we issue "KHS Visitor's Passes" and ensure proper documentation for security and accountability.

While maintaining professionalism is paramount, receptionists also contribute to fostering a positive and friendly atmosphere within the school. Engaging in casual conversations with students, we aim to create an approachable and supportive reputation. Additionally, we play a role in acknowledging and rewarding positive behavior, redeeming stickers for prizes as a tangible reinforcement of good conduct for example plushies, some instruments, bags, school supplies, toys, game consoles and even some yen!

In summary, the role of a receptionist extends far beyond the initial impression at the school entrance. We are integral to the daily functioning of the school, from maintaining order and safety to providing information and building positive connections within the community.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been actively engaged in roleplaying for over a year, exploring various RP types to broaden my experience. Let me provide a detailed overview of my roleplaying journey:

Student RP:
In the realm of Karakura High School, I've delved into the intricacies of student life, embodying both the virtues of an upstanding student and the rebellious spirit of a delinquent. This journey has involved making meaningful connections, attending classes, participating in team sports like swimming, and even immersing myself in the dynamic world of Jock RP. As a member of the swim team, I honed my ability to roleplay collaboratively, delving into the nuances of sportsmanship, and dedicating time to understand and realistically portray swim actions. My exploration of Jock RP provided insights into adopting the mindset of a stereotypical high school bully, cultivating a character with an inflated ego and a competitive spirit. Additionally, my foray into delinquent RP allowed me to embrace a fearless persona, challenging the norms and occasionally finding myself in detention, creating a seamless connection with the world of Jock RP.

Work RP:
I've held roles as a cashier in several Karakura restaurants before leaving school. This has allowed me to see interactions and challenges that people working in different environments face on a daily basis from a different angle. Through this type of role-playing, I've been able to better understand financial transactions, customer service, and the responsibilities involved.​
/me Following the customer's interaction, she answers with a charming and endearing smile, exuding friendliness and charm. "Sayonara Gift Shop welcomes you. Her tone is friendly and receptive as she asks, "How may I help you today?" When she finds out about the customer's request, she goes straight to the rear of the store to get the item. She finds it with a keen eye and makes sure it's in perfect condition before taking it out. Taking the desired item with her, she heads back to the registration area and greets the customer warmly, making sure he feels important and cared for. She rings up the purchase at the register with well-honed quickness, her fingers skipping over the keys with deft precision as she enters the transaction amount. She maintains eye contact to show genuine gratitude and collects the money with a courteous nod of thanks from the customer. If the auction needs to be changed, she precisely counts the money and confirms the total. She keeps a cheerful and appealing demeanor the entire time, making the customer's buying experience enjoyable. She aspires to always provide outstanding service and sincere concern with every encounter, emulating the welcoming vibe that is characteristic of Sayonara Gift Shop.​

Athletics RP:
I have participated actively in the high school track team. My physical roleplaying skills have improved, but this experience has also improved my teamwork and time management ability. Being a member of the track team has taught me how to work well with others, establish and accomplish shared objectives, and support the team's success as a whole.

In summary, my extensive journey in roleplaying encompasses a rich tapestry of experiences, ranging from the intricacies of student life, the thrilling narratives of Crime RP, the dynamics of work environments, to the challenges and camaraderie of athletic pursuits. This diverse background equips me with a versatile skill set and a deep understanding of various roleplaying scenarios, making me an asset to the vibrant community of Karakura.​
/me In her form-fitting workout attire, she showcased her dedication. Her snug tank top and leggings highlighted her sculpted physique, and her sneakers nearby showed her meticulous approach to her workout. Next to a wall, she readied herself for calf stretches. One leg extended behind her while the other stayed planted firmly. Her calf muscle stretched and flexed, revealing her hidden strength. Her deliberate, controlled movements were accompanied by focused determination in her dark eyes. The studio's ambiance faded as she deepened each stretch, breathing in sync with her actions. In the quiet fitness studio, this short but resolute athlete emphasized the importance of calf stretches for leg strength and injury prevention. Her unwavering commitment to excellence was evident as she executed each stretch with precision, proving that height was no obstacle to her pursuit of athletic prowess.​

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I am seeking a fresh perspective and a novel experience within the server, eager to discover what untapped opportunities it holds. After an extended period as a student and actively engaging in various aspects of the community, I am yearning for a renewed outlook and a different vantage point within the server.

The idea of embodying the role of a friendly receptionist, akin to the welcoming face one enjoys encountering in the morning at school, resonates deeply with me. I have cultivated a sense of contentment with my characters and interpersonal interactions. Joining a faction that not only aligns with the server's central theme but also holds a prominent position within its structure seems to be the most advantageous move for both personal fulfillment and meaningful service to others. The School Faction, in particular, stands out to me as one of the most socially and functionally enriching factions. My genuine enjoyment of assisting others aligns seamlessly with the opportunities this faction provides. I envision a long-term commitment to this role, finding it not only respectable but also a noticeable contribution to the server. Moreover, a successfully accepted application within this faction would significantly enhance my prospects of seamlessly transitioning to other factions in the future.

In my quest for personal growth and the willingness to embrace new challenges, I am drawn to the idea of trying something entirely different on the server. This endeavor is not just about maintaining a position but demonstrating my capabilities and commitment to excellence. Opting for the School Employee faction as a receptionist allows me to channel my creativity into roleplay scenarios without stifling my imagination. I believe this role offers abundant opportunities in both the present and future iterations of the server. A successful application in this faction would not only solidify my place within it but also serve as a testament to my competency in fulfilling roleplay scenarios. This accomplishment, in turn, would significantly increase my chances of seamlessly joining other factions, as it establishes my capability to meet the demands of diverse roleplay scenarios.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
OMEGA+ [College][B] VelvetVoyager
OMEGA+[Grade-12] VelvetVoyager
OMEGA+[Grade-10] VelvetVoyager
OMEGA+ [Fox] VelvetVoyager
OMEGA+ [Bird] VelvetVoyager
OMEGA+ [Bear] VelvetVoyagerAlt

OMEGA+ [Frog] VelvetVoyagerAlt
OMEGA+ [Cat] VelvetVoyagerAlt
OMEGA+ [Duck] VelvetVoyagerAlt
OMEGA+ [Dog] VelvetVoyager2
OMEGA+ [Racoon] VelvetVoyager2
OMEGA+ [Snail] VelvetVoyager2
OMEGA+ [Rabbit] VelvetVoyager2
OMEGA+ [Rat] VelvetVoyager3
OMEGA+ [Goat] VelvetVoyager3
OMEGA+ [Bee] VelvetVoyager3
OMEGA+ [Dolphin] VelvetVoyager3
OMEGA+ [Fish] VelvetVoyager3

────────────

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Óxido would step in quickly and try to physically separate the students involved in the argument while maintaining a cool, collected attitude. If he was successful, he would determine the extent of any wounds and, if required, request support from other faculty members. When there were small-scale fights amongst the pupils and no serious injuries, my persona would help them apologize to each other before letting them move on. If the injuries are more severe, he would accompany the students to the nurse's office and give them the appropriate detention slips.
Remaining composed and professional, my character would promptly step in between the individuals to quell the fight. If physical separation proves insufficient, he would promptly contact other available faculty members for assistance. Following the cessation of the altercation, he would assess the extent of any injuries, directing severely injured students to the nurse's office. To gather a comprehensive understanding of the situation, my character would interview both parties separately, seeking additional perspectives from witnesses and reviewing CCTV footage if available. Based on the collected information, he would issue detention slips appropriately.
Reacting forcefully, my character would demand an immediate end to the brawl in a serious manner, making it obvious that any further involvement would result in immediate arrest. He would physically divide the pupils and then ask each one of them about what had happened in order to learn more about the altercation's origin. Speaking to both students, he would convey his displeasure of their actions and highlight how immature it was to use violence on school property. My persona would hand out detention slips, emphasizing the value of resolving disputes amicably rather than violently and promoting personal development. He would go back to his desk and carry out his responsibilities there, giving the pupils individualized detention assignments afterwards to help them think back on and grow from their deeds.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would step in quickly and try to physically separate the students involved in the argument while maintaining a cool, collected attitude. If he was successful, he would determine the extent of any wounds and, if required, request support from other faculty members. When there were small-scale fights amongst the pupils and no serious injuries, my persona would help them apologize to each other before letting them move on. If the injuries are more severe, he would accompany the students to the nurse's office and give them the appropriate detention slips.

Staying cool and collected, my persona would intervene to break up the altercation between the two of them right away. Should the physical distance prove to be too great, he would get in touch with other faculty members as soon as possible to offer support. When the fight ended, he would determine how many pupils were hurt and send the most seriously injured ones to the nurse's office. In order to obtain a thorough grasp of the circumstances, my character would speak with each party separately, look for additional viewpoints from witnesses, and, if it was available, watch CCTV footage. He would properly issue detention slips based on the information gathered.

Responding decisively, my character would use a serious tone to command an immediate halt to the fight, making it clear that further continuation would result in instant detention. After physically separating the students, he would individually question each about the incident, gaining insights into the cause of the altercation. Addressing both students, he would express disapproval of their behavior, emphasizing the immaturity of resorting to violence on school grounds. Issuing detention slips, my character would stress the importance of using words instead of fists to resolve conflicts and encourage personal growth. Returning to his desk, he would continue with his duties, later assigning personalized detention tasks to help the students reflect on and learn from their actions.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Óxido , with a firm yet compassionate approach, would address the situation by initially pulling the person aside for a private conversation. In a manner reminiscent of a fatherly figure, he would deliver a scolding to emphasize the gravity of their actions. During this conversation, Óxido would take the opportunity to explain the potential dangers and consequences associated with their behavior. At this stage, his primary goal is to make the individual aware of the severity of the situation without immediately involving higher-ups.
If the person persists in their inappropriate actions, Óxido would proactively collect evidence discreetly, utilizing CCTV or phone recording. With a heavy heart and a downcast tone, he would then report the situation to a higher-up. Despite not wishing to get his co-workers in trouble, Óxido recognizes the necessity of taking such actions for the greater good. Following the report, he would extend a light apology to the individual who violated the rules, providing a clear explanation for his actions while reiterating that their behavior is unacceptable.
This approach combines the elements of discreet communication, an empathetic but firm stance, evidence collection, and involvement of higher-ups when necessary. Óxido commitment to maintaining a positive work environment is evident in his approach to addressing and resolving the issue.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the break room, Óxido embodies a quiet and friendly presence. He typically sits down to enjoy a snack, listens to music, and subtly contributes to ongoing conversations. Óxido, on the other hand, stands out for his charismatic and kind nature. Whether in casual or professional situations, he actively seeks to make others smile and laugh. Óxido engages his co-workers by sharing his interests and working towards establishing a positive reputation among them.
Contrastingly, Óxido approaches his break time with a more contemplative mindset. He refrains from taking any drastic actions that might disturb others and often uses the time to reflect on both life and ways to improve his work. Seong-Ho, characterized by his preference for solitude, sits quietly in the corner, sipping coffee, and maintaining a neutral demeanor. He remains approachable if someone wishes to engage in conversation but generally values a quiet break.
Óxido , being sociable, actively interacts with his co-workers. His tall stature takes him around the room as he strives to build strong bonds with others. During breaks, he enjoys snacks and coffee to maintain energy. Unlike working during breaks, he uses this time to de-stress and have fun. His conversations often revolve around personal stories and planning after-school events, showcasing his talkative and outgoing nature. Overall, Óxido aims to create a positive and enjoyable atmosphere within the lounge, prioritizing camaraderie and relaxation during his breaks.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
After taking a small sip of his morning coffee, Óxido sits in his chair by the desk, exuding a bright and friendly smile. With a straightened posture that reflects his unending dedication to professionalism, he signals readiness to greet any students for the day. As the first student approaches the reception, Óxido radiates friendliness and eagerly asks, "How may I help you?" with a glee-filled expression. This improved action blends the warmth and approachability of Óxido 's interaction with the student from the third scenario while maintaining a professional demeanor. It emphasizes the positive and inviting atmosphere while succinctly conveying his readiness to assist.

/me Sitting at his desk, idly rolling his pen up and down in a way reminiscent of a child, Óxido was obviously bored. A student suddenly stepped up to his desk and caught his attention. He smiled and said, "What might you need?" as he looked up to greet the pupil. The student quickly conveyed information about an ongoing fight, prompting Óxido to spring into action. He swiftly got up, exited the room, and inquired about the fight's location. Upon learning the details, he rushed to the scene and, with a commanding tone, ordered, "BOTH OF YOU SEPARATE AT THIS INSTANT!" Scowling at the troublemakers, Óxido expressed his disappointment and questioned, "You are keeping me from my work; do you two have anything to say for yourselves?" He patiently listened to their responses before pulling out a detention sheet and declared, "Well, a fight just won't do. You will both have detention. See you after school." He scribbled the necessary details onto the paper and handed a copy to each student. After resolving the issue, Óxido gave a casual yawn and returned to his desk, awaiting any further developments.

/me Approached the student with an inviting demeanor, asking, "What is it you need?" and maintaining an attentive gaze. Upon learning about the student's academic credits, shared information about the available prizes and their corresponding values. After the student made a selection, extended a hand to receive the credits and expressed gratitude, saying, "Thank you very much! I'll go get your prize!" Rose from the chair with enthusiasm, exploring the back area to locate the prizes. Discovered a blue lightsaber and returned to the student, showing childlike wonder and humorously suggesting, "Well becoming a Jedi-knight are we?" Handed over the prize with a smile and shared a personal connection to Star Wars, mentioning his own collection of lightsabers in the past. Nostalgically recalled being told to part with them due to growing older, adding, "You stay good, ok? I hope to see you again with more credits to redeem, you can do that for me, Obi-Wan?" Ended the interaction with a clever smile, feeling a connection with the younger generation. Approached the locked door to the front desk, retrieved a golden key from the trench-coat pocket, and unlocked the door with a soft turn. Stepped inside, closing the door gently, and organized belongings on an accessory hanger. Settled into a chair, clasping hands while awaiting

────────────

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Óxido Gayuni
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Mr. Gayuni, Óxi (if family of friends)

Age (Minimum is 25):
28 years old

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s

Major(s):
Communication, Art

Minors:
Math, Science , History

Nationality:
Spanish.

Known Languages:
Spanish, Russian, JSL

Backstory
Óxido Gayuni was born and raised in the vibrant city of Madrid, Spain. His early years were filled with the rich cultural tapestry of Spanish life. However, at the age of 18, seeking a fresh start and driven by a sense of adventure, Óxido made the life-altering decision to move to Karakura.

Óxido accepted the chance to develop personally even though he had difficulties acclimating to a foreign language, culture, and way of life in Japan. His life, which had been molded by his intense love of music, his fervent passion for driving, and his dedication to physical fitness, underwent a dramatic shift with this adjustment.

Óxido had become fully involved in Madrid's thriving music scene, taking inspiration from the melancholic Spanish guitar melodies and the rhythmic beats of flamenco. His move to Karakura did not take away from his love of music. Rather, he turned to his guitar for comfort and inspiration, giving it everything he had to create songs that captured the beauty of his new environment, the difficulties of adaption, and his journey.

His love for driving persisted, with Óxido exploring the scenic landscapes of Japan while listening to the harmonies that fueled his creativity. Fitness remained a priority, and he maintained a disciplined routine to stay in shape.

Keen on understanding Japanese history and culture, Óxido spent his free time visiting cultural centers, museums, and historical sites. His curiosity extended to culinary exploration, sampling local delicacies and expanding his palate.

An avid learner, Óxido enrolled in Japanese language classes, demonstrating his determination to connect with the locals and delve into the heart of Japanese culture. Conversations at cafes and restaurants became opportunities for language practice and cultural exchange.

In addition to his musical pursuits, Óxido delved into Japanese history, particularly fascinated by the stories of samurais and their code of honor. These historical elements seeped into his music, infusing it with a unique blend of traditional Korean and Japanese influences.

Óxido 's artistic journey was a private affair, sharing his creations with close friends like Shen but hesitating to step into the public spotlight. Despite this, he remained dedicated to refining his sound, experimenting with new techniques, and using his music as a means of personal expression.

Beyond his musical endeavors, Óxido was deeply interested in personal growth. Philosophy and spirituality books lined his shelves, and daily meditation became a practice to clear his mind and focus his creative energy.

For Óxido , music and personal growth were intertwined. His compositions served as a healing outlet, a medium through which he processed his emotions and sought meaning in his life. Despite never performing or publishing his work, he believed in the profound power of his music to connect with others and inspire them on their individual journeys.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I am excited to send in my application to KHS, a prestigious school with which I have had a close and long relationship since I was a young child. My steadfast dedication to the institution is based on my hopeful vision for its future, which is based on the revolutionary developments I have seen over the years. My drive comes from the possibility of helping KHS continue to evolve.

The chance to work with KHS's esteemed faculty members—people whose knowledge and commitment I have long admired—is one of the main things that fuels my passion. Their dedication to creating a dynamic and thought-provoking learning atmosphere is a perfect fit with my educational philosophy, and I can't wait to join a group that places a high value on both individual growth and academic achievement.

As a former student of this prestigious university, I am thrilled about the chance to give back and contribute to the academic achievement of present and future Karakura students. I have a special enthusiasm for fostering an atmosphere in which each student can flourish, taking inspiration from my own early experiences of conquering obstacles. My personal experience has taught me the value of creating a safe, encouraging, and bullying-free environment, which motivates me to work hard to make sure everyone has a pleasant school experience.

Essentially, my association with KHS is not merely a representation of my history, but also an indication of my conviction in its capabilities and my commitment to making a significant contribution to its continuous heritage. I am certain that my devotion, ideals, and experiences fit in perfectly with KHS's culture, and I am thrilled about the opportunity to continue my study inside its illustrious walls.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have a sincere desire to have a significant good influence on the school and its surrounding community, which is why I am steadfast in my dedication to obtaining this position. My main objective is to effectively help everyone in need while creating a welcoming and encouraging atmosphere. Constructive criticism is something I greatly appreciate, seeing it as a vital instrument for both professional and personal development. I truly believe that every piece of feedback I get can help me improve, and I recognize how important it is to honing my abilities and making a bigger impact.

My communication style is well considered and combines friendliness and professionalism. My belief is in creating a peaceful climate where people feel heard and understood, reducing the possibility of conflict, and encouraging teamwork.

I am regarded as a highly functional individual with a strong work ethic. I perform well under pressure and overcome obstacles with resiliency and resolve. I am naturally motivated to contribute to a school climate that is clear, free from uncertainty and bullying, because I am guided by a strong moral compass. My intelligence, along with my natural drive and self-control, make me a strong contender who can handle the many demands of the modern world.

Apart from my dedication to the duties of the position, my distinct experiences set me apart. In addition to being known as a deft role actor, my goal is to be known as a person who adds nuance and complexity to every scenario. This application is evidence of my real commitment to improving my role-playing skills and making a constructive contribution to the community. I am enthusiastic about the server's offerings and am ready to contribute a dynamic and stimulating viewpoint to the role, which will ultimately improve everyone's experience.

────────────

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Thanks for reviewing it!

Do you have any questions?:
Chicken nuggies are good :)​

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, after careful review, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application. We apologize for the inconvenience, however due to the large amount of applications this wave we cannot elaborate further on the reason for denial, however once spots open back up again we encourage those denied to re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread