mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Receptionist Application.

BigKahunaKiro

Level 10
What is your Minecraft username?: KiroRP.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): KiroRP#7532.

How old are you? (Optional): 15 soon to be 16.

What is your time zone?: Central.

Describe your activity on the server: From playing daily, around 4-6+ hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, a month ago I was banned without seeing the situation clearly. I was banned for ERP, and what happened was the player wasn't thinking what they were doing was counted ERP. After I came back from being afk, I came to them making the first moves. So, stupidly, I went along but they did the action and in looc I was like haha lets void this, if it's not voided I swear. Though they didn't void but yes. This was my very first ban of all my SRP history of 4-5 years. I think it's to say I've learned to better myself and yet, still continue to learn. Though in the end, I waited my time out, and I apologize for disobeying from this rule.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I'm aware, I find it very necessary.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The role of a receptionist is being available to give helpful information to someone who's requesting the help or info. Simply staying at a desk and being the first face of the school as each student walks in and to turn in tickets a student may bring into a prize they've saved up over the while. Being helpful as possible and kept together is how I'd describe this roll.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: As I've mentioned in many previous applications and actually just above ^, I claimed to have around 4-5 years of roleplaying experience from learning from mistakes and bettering my self. I've added more details to my character and learnt more about the game and the server through it. Though, I'm still learning to continue bettering myself. I've learned from mistakes and wanna continue roleplaying. Take on a new role of a new job will also bring that new experience I wish to try.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.39685/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/humanities-professor.39185/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.17118/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-change.38777/ [accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/zulu-language-application.39122/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Adult.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Walking up to them angered, tapping his foot. Why? Why? Why curse, what's the reason? Don't answer that, your only cursing to show off. Being "Cute" isn't funny and showing off in front of your friend's isn't a reason to swear at school. Now get to class now before I change my mind. I catch you cursing in these halls again, I won't hesitate for someone to come and punish you further.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Knock it off! Both of you! Your both equally in trouble for fighting on school property, but first, you both are going to the nurses office where someone or me will handle this situation further. This is not appropriate behavior for the both of you! Now come along.. I'm very upset with each of you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: For someone who likes they're job, I advise you stop now! This is out of order and place for you, you shouldn't be acting in such manner like this. This is clearly dangerous and could be worse if not stopped now. I won't back down or turn a blind eye for this. Either stop this behavior now, or I will call for higher up's.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Casually boosting about the day, and sipping his coffee. Asking any other's common, easy questions to pass time. Kind and friendly with a smile before resuming his work station.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He'd type on the keyboard swiftly looking all focused at his screen. Standing up after printing what he needed, he'd pull open a file drawer and search for a piece of info he was requiring. Holding it carefully, ****yzing the paper, and sipping his coffee in the other hand, he'd sit back down to resume his typing.
/me He'd smile and point in the direction the person in front of him where they were asking where a certain classroom is. He'd smile and wave and kept on with his paper, writing some important information.
/me Standing up he'd pace his small work station area, stretching and enjoying lunch while he had the time. He'd eat the sandwich while typing slower then before as his hands are full. He'd wipe his mouth , clearing away any fallen crumbs.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kiro Cyrus.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Kiro.

Age (Minimum is 25): He's 43.
Religious Denomination: Christian.
Marital Status: Single.

Academic Degree: Highschool degree.
Year of Graduation: 1996.
Major(s): History and Humanities.
Minors: Math and English.

Nationality: Russian.
Current Location: Karakura Japan.
Native Languages: Russian.
Other Languages: Italian.

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/
Born and raised in 1977 in Russia. As a child, he experienced a dreadful and unbearable life with his twin. At a young age, he realized he has to escape that death trap of a family. His passion for escaping his nightmare grew, and he studied the books at school and when he had freetime. He studied his national language and learnt another as he grew older. During his middle school years, he was in and out of trouble along with his twin, but due to stupidity, he found trouble each time. His ways bettered years afterwards and started blooming into a young, matured man. His young adult years were spent recklessly but composed. Finally deciding his big step, he moved to Karakura Japan. He continued his reckless ways til bettering himself with a job and finding himself behaved. He’d watch his attitude trying to compose a matured attitude. He was in and out of love and fell hard and heavy for almost any person who even dared to take a glance. Of course where there’s love, there’s paths to pick and decipher which is better to take. He’d commonly find himself taking the wrong tunnel of love and falling out of it but that didn’t stop his devotion for his hard work and love for his job. Sooner or later, he caught a break, and found someone worth his effort and time. He soon became a father to two lovely boys, and found his peace. He spent time with his twin and lived life peacefully. Soon, his girlfriend found another and disappeared with the other man and he was left to raise his sons. He continued through the pain, being a full time janitor and full time dad now, raising 2 bubbly boys, turning them into fine young gentlemen. As they grew, and matured, he moved back to Russia and quit his job. Years later, now 43, he got word of his sons and came to visit. He’s here to stay and has that workaholic enthusiasm. His devotion continued to be with his sons and be a good grandpa as well. Proud as ever, and ready with a smile on his face. His workaholic attitude continues to grow and hopes to be satisfied. His decision of receptionist is only now awaiting only but an answer.
Motivation for Joining KHS:
Seeing how amazing the work area is and loving his previous job, the motivation comes from his passion for working under someone, and having the job alone is a pleasure. He's a devoted man who needs to earn money and to get it, working must come to play. Kiro is full of energy and always so happy. The energy and flow of work all ties in, giving him the want for the working experience. He knows many friends who are also staff of the school and would like to extend his friendships with others. Motivation is more then passion, its loyalty to something you enjoy and are really into. Enthused about the job, I'm ready to re-enter the work force.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
As I mentioned, I was qualified to take on the duty and roll of being a janitor. I was swift and well aware of my job as a janitor. The environment alone is perfect and really ties in the roleplay experience. I believe I can promise hard work and nothing but that and fill the role of receptionist.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I can't boost mine up to much not trying to be rude, but I can guarantee with my many years of experience I could be a better worker then one or the other applicants. I've witnessed the job in action many times while working as a janitor and was devoted to even getting that job at a certain point. More or less considering my many years of RP, I consider my self a well enough pick for the job. Keep composure, and well respect others and be the face of the school. I want this job like no other and would gladly appreciate the role. The work ethics brought into the job needed to be taken seriously, and I am very serious about my jobs. I can promise you'll see the good works of me further on if hired.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: Thank you for viewing my application, have a good day.
Do you have any questions?: No further questions.​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
I don't find you completely suitable for this position given your current history on the server. However, there are plenty of other roles to try! If you'd like to give faculty a go, I'd recommend applying for Professor or Teacher.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread