Denied receptionist/Janitor application

Dopie_JinX

Level 5
In Game Name:Tye S.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:receptionist/Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?:everyday

Do you have discord?Yes i do

Do you have a microphone?Yes i do

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:First reason was an accidental ban, second was from too many warnings because when i was new i didn't really catch onto the rules lol

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Yes i can

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:Yes indeed

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: a person employed in an office or other establishment to answer the telephone, deal with clients, and greet visitors, that is the meaning of an receptionist, thus i do understand what it means to be one.Janitor, a person employed as a caretaker of a building; a custodian, that is also the meaning of Janitor, but i also understand that i would have to be on a lot for this job and i do understand this for both jubs.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:No i do not

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:i would say i have a lot of experience, i am an admin on a GTA V Roleplay server, so i do understand what it means to roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:well the receptionist would be the one you would really see first walking into the building, and you would have to know a lot about the school to understand the questions people are gonna ask you. A janitor would have to clean up the school and make sure it stays in a good shape.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:I would try to calm him down first then i would take him to the office tell them what happened and live the rest of my life.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I say, Yessir ill get on it admittedly.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would ask him what are you doing, or are you ok Mr/Miss? Then when i found out why they where acting like this, if its something bad i might take it to someone else, and something small id probably keep it to myself, for example i didnt get enough sleep last night, id keep that to my self.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:Receptionist/Janitor application
Chosen Job:Receptionist

Motivation for Joining YHS:I think that the school has a lot going for it, and not to be ****y but it might be a better place with me there, working with everyone. Ive went to the school sense i was about 13 and ive never wanted to leave once.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think that i can really do better then most of them, and i would be able to do anything asked of me and follow protocols if its needed. I know when i need to do something and i never half-ass anything, ill do it all the way, and if i do something wrong i would expect a punishment, and i would not argue

Users who are viewing this thread