What is your Minecraft username?:
MsFluffs

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
MsFluffs#2767

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
UTC-06:00

Describe your activity on the server:
I play as Mei Tadashi, she sadly has asthma and has nobody left except for her brother. She's tried making friends but has a hard time doing so. I'm online everyday so i can make enough to pay rent and help my rp brother when he needs it. Mei tadashi and her brother grew up with parents, but they had to do most working on their own by getting jobs at 14. They're parents were almost never home and had to act as adults at a young age. I get online everyday but have been trying to find a job. Mei's brother is younger than her, which i think why this job is good. It's so she can keep an eye on her younger brother better and try to keep him out of trouble.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, i understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school receptionist will be sitting at a desk making sure everything is in order, helping students if they need something. They help out anyway they can for the students. A receptionist makes sure everything is on order with paper work as well. Also to keep the school in check and to keep everything running as it should.

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?:
I play role-play games with strangers sometimes on Roblox quite often and have been for a few years. Now i get on Srp to role-play more than i did on Roblox a while back. In total of role-playing it's been approximately 6 years. However, i still continue to role-play on Roblox and Srp.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.50221/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
The current role is High school, trying to get a job as a receptionist to keep others in check along with students, teachers and her younger brother.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
/me would cross her arms and walk away
"Please leave school grounds if you don't have detention"
"I suggest you leave or the principle will have to be involved."
"It's lunchtime, please go to the cafeteria."

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would get the principle involved or get a staff member to help her out and try to break them up.
/me would pull them apart and give them both detention and tell them to go to the nurse in case of any injuries.
She asks what the meaning of the fight was and try to keep the fights from happening. If the fights continue to proceed, she would give out detentions to the person who caused it or if unknown then both or all who were involved. If the fighting proceeds longer than were warned, immediate suspension will occur.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would have a word with them after their shift is done about how their actions and words matter to who they speaking to. If the innopropriate beahavier continues further more, then she would have no choice but to get other staff involved. If no changes are made, then the authorites would be notified.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She would relax a bit from all the drama she hears from around the school and at the front desk. She would also communicate to the other employes.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
searches where the loud yelling is coming from to try and prevent it
"Hey, you shouldn't be yelling indoors, there could be classes going on. If you're late to class, i suggest you get there now."
"Please do not yell indoors, go outside or go to lunch if you haven't yet."
"If you have detention, i highly sugest you go there now, if you don't please go outside or leave school grounds."

/me Looks at the person who's trying to get her attention
"Yes, what could i help you with?"

/me runs up to the person who looks hurt
"Are you alright? If you were in a fight, please state heir names. I'll make sure this won't happen anymore."

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Mei Tadashi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Tadashi

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Not married

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s):
Minors:

Nationality:
Japanese, French
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: French and English
Other Languages: None

Backstory
I grew up already having to act as an adult, especially for my younger brother. Our parents were never home and still never are to this day. But we both got used to it and learned things for ourselves. My little brother was 6 at the time we noticed our parents hardly being there. I was 8 years old at that time. I had to act as his mother figure to make him happy and tell him it's okay. No one really baby sitted us, we just went to the neighbors next door to teach me how to cook and to help care for us. I always felt bad that my little brother had to witness a family that wasn't there. But i tried my best to keep him safe, we soon got to the scariest time ever. High School, not a very fun place. But, we had each other and that's all that mattered. I graduated, but i feel as if i left my little brother behind. That's why i want to still be there with him by applying for a school job so he knows i'm still by his side. I asked him what he would think if i got a job as a teacher at his school and he thought that would be weird, so i chose the receptionist. Best way to keep an eye on him.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
It's to keep everyone incuding my brother out of trouble, helping out faculty and students. As well as putting an end to the bullying going on to make the school a safer place for everyone.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
It's so i could keep the students safe, keep an eye on other faculty members. Keeping everything and eeryone in check. Making sure everything goes perfectly for the students graduation when the time comes and keeping others out of trouble. Stopping fights from occuring and make sure the teachers are doing therir jobs like they should. The school has to be safe place for everyone.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- This application is decent but compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread