JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
IGN: Hexarius_
DATE: 14/07/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Please remake Bear cave.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
The bear cave existed for years and is a cool style, but it gets boring. While keeping it realistic maybe add additional space in it? that goes slightly deeper? I am just suggesting it, it won't either benefit or disadvantage SRP. It is plain renewal.

Ruin

Level 106
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
+1 it had an entrance to the sewers and it was really cool, it was used in many gangrp situtations and I myself even used it during one of Kishi X Kanto moments where we had to escape thru that cave into the sewers from cops

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
It was moved awhile back but dang it's dark in there! As a bear myself I never hangout deeper than the front because I can't see a thing. Even with my brightness up. Maybe adding a little lore based thing to brighten it up would be cool (maybe a lost explorer with a faded lantern that was mauled or crushed by rock?). Also, adding more blocks (ores? deepslate? a few little crystals?) would make it more fun. Then again it'll just make it so humans would want to explore it and invade the bear territory more than they already do...

DarkEclipic

Level 163
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

See no issue in this! Everything else is getting a slight update! Why not!

jaaaayla

Level 203
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
+1

You could make a flash event out of the expansion or update of the cave.

CakeRPiscool

Level 56
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
+1 it’s a good idea but honestly in my opinion staff/builders should wait until bears become popular again like they were when they were first implemented as an animal whitelist.

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1 it’s a good idea but honestly in my opinion staff/builders should wait until bears become popular again like they were when they were first implemented as an animal whitelist.
Why wait? Expanding the bear cave would make bears come back anyways.

JustJuiceHex

Level 91
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
+1, i should totally write lore on it

Idea: with the Japanese bear spirit - Onikuma.​

Let's say the hundred years of sleeping awoken the ancient forest spirit that created a BOOM, making the bear cave collide and shapeshift or smt. (JUST THINKING, I KNOW IT IS NOT REALISTIC SOB)

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll get a Builder to spruce it up at some point this month​

Users who are viewing this thread