mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Recruiting members to create a Japanese culture club

Hello! I am Prizm. I am currently looking for members to start a club.
The club idea is to roleplay, learn, and discover Japanese culture. Specifically the Eight ways of art in Japan (Changed a little to avoid same activities):

• Ikebana (Flower Arranging)​
  • Chado (Tea Ceremony)​
  • Kado (Poetry)​
  • Shodo (Caligraphy)​
  • Kendo (Swordsmanship)​
  • Geido (Art of Performing and General Arts)​
  • Kodo (Art of Japanese Incense)​
  • Kido (Chess, in this case however, specifically, is Go chess)​

Currently, I am looking for people who are interested in learning about Japanese culture and roleplay them. I also have the following requirements:
  • Must not be affiliated with GangRP in any way
    Have a relatively clean record of punishments and bans​
  • Proper knowledge of roleplay etiquette and FearRP​
  • Is respectful, polite and empathetic to others online​

What would the club do and possible activities?
  • Trying out and learning the Japanese culture​
  • Get more people to understand Japanese culture through public activities such as Kendo Shiai (Competitions)​
  • Cross-Club events, for example working with Performing Arts Club in poetry fields, or with Gardening Club in Ikebana​
  • Outings to the monastery and shrines for a one day trip to cleanse soul and body, as well as doing activities for a change of scenery​
I would also like to find a teacher who can act as supervisor to the club as well.

As you can see, there are a lot of possibilities in this club idea! If you are interested, please tell me you want to be part of the club startup by leaving a message on the forums here, and tell me your IGN, Character Name, and Discord Tag.
For contact purposes, my Discord Tag is Philia#2590. But please don't contact me if you want to join; I may miss the notifications and messages there. This part is only for knowing who I am on Discord when I make the Discord server, required by the club protocols.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Hi! I’m very interested in being part of this! My IGN is Burntnuggets66 my CN is Kai and my Discord tag is Burntnuggets#5237 I think this would be a great group to be apart of and grow with!

Prizm_PxlPC

Level 2
Hi! I’m very interested in being part of this! My IGN is Burntnuggets66 my CN is Kai and my Discord tag is Burntnuggets#5237 I think this would be a great group to be apart of and grow with!
I've sent a friend request on discord. Then I'll invite you to the server.

Prizm_PxlPC

Level 2
We are still looking for members! And we are currently looking for a teacher as well. Apply now if you are interested!
Thank you and have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread