players online

Red McClaren + Unique Situation

KingSaiko

Level 6
IGN: KingSaiko
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: Red McClaren
EVIDENCE: Attachments

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
There has been a new rule where players can no longer buy custom cars which is understandable for sure.

The rule added: "If you have already purchased a vehicle with IC money from somebody else, you will have to contact an Admin+ and have that vehicle returned to its original owner".

My Situation:
In 2021 I traded my Bentley Vehicle + 1 million yen for Shock's Red McClaren (Got proof of this as well). The issue now is that Shock has been banned for quite some time now and in the rule it says that the compensation has to be dealed between the original car owner and player. Which honestly is a scam in itself since the original owner can just easily pocket that money. It also seems pretty unfair for the player base to have to suffer since a new rule is in play. I don't see why it should affect the past since it already happened, plus if the original player was banned long ago and I was given ownership then I believe I should keep ownership since it has no other use. Thanks for reading, hoping to get compensation or the McClaren back. Also thank you to Yonio for helping me out, he's been dealing with me in dms lmao.

Attachments

• Screenshot_at_Mar_20_23-42-20.png
    Screenshot_at_Mar_20_23-42-20.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Your item request has been denied!

We're afraid to see that you are having difficulties when playing SchoolRP,
but we have decided to deny your request due to the following reason(s)

INVALID OWNERSHIP
- As stated in DMs, you do not own this vehicle. Therefore, the only
car you may request back is the Black Bently​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread