Redrobotno

Level 1
1709785815753.png
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Redrobotno

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Redrobotno

How old are you? (Optional): Between the age of 18-21

What is your time zone?: I live in EST

Describe your activity on the server: While my time will be cut more due to college restarting, I am often on the server at least three to four times a week. For an hour to two, oftentimes longer.

Work schedule/ Availability times:
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Mostly free but may work
College during morning
College during morning
Work in evening
College during morning
Work in evening
Mostly free but may work
11:00AM-6:00PM
12PM-9-10PM
4-5PM-9-10PM
10-11AM-3:00PM
4-5PM-9-10PM
10-11AM-3:00PM
11:00AM-6:00PM

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No, I have a clean record and I’m pretty sure I have broken no rules. As far as I know.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand that with my inactivity comes a demotion from the position I was given. I will do my best to be active.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am applying for a position as a counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A counselor is a baseline for a school. Without a counselor, students would be unable to properly release their pent-up stress or emotions. They have nowhere to properly show or express how they’ve been feeling. This, in most instances, leads to fights between students, which could have been resolved with a simple visit to the counselors’ office. A counselor's job is to check up on all students who currently attend the school and make sure that no one is alone in their time of need. The counselor is also there for student assessments, they make sure that each student is on the right path towards success and offer ideas which they believe could help said student succeed. A counselor is also meant to in essence watch the students. They are there to make sure that the students stay out of trouble both on and off school grounds. While they do not have any power over the students after school, sometimes just the thought of disappointing someone, in this instance the counselor, can lead you towards a better path. Instead of ones previously thought of.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Outside of Minecraft I have been roleplaying with my friends since I was in grade school. I switched from in-person roleplay to digital roleplay in early 2018. (I know a bit late, but I had been roleplaying as early as 2010. From there, I have been through multiple kinds of roleplay. Such as turn-based, or full group. (It sort of felt like doing voice acting at that point).

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I am almost constantly seeing students being harassed and attacked within the halls of the school. Yes, while most of the time the students will be found by teachers, they have no one to go to. Yes, they can tell their friends, but that only leads to more violence on others. With the help of a counselor, students would be held more responsible for their actions. They won’t continuously get off scot-free after all they’ve done to people.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/redrobotnos-language-application.67963/ - Approved

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I currently have three student characters “Grade 12: Hugh Lynch, Grade 11: Megumi Rakuro (Ishiyama) Hayowara, and Grade 9: Carlos “BB” Afton.” I also have a bird whitelist in “Donnach”

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Makao would slowly approach the student. His face was grim and dull. His smile and exuberant actions faded into nothing but sadness. He’d lean down and ask them “Why?” “Why do you feel that I am pathetic? Do you believe me pathetic or are you trying to push your thoughts of yourself onto me? Is there something going on at home or here at school? If so, please step into my office. I am here to talk with you, I will listen to you, and you will be heard.” He would then lead them to his office for the chance to speak with them. Allowing them to truly let go, and remove any negativity they may have been harboring.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Makao would quickly rush over the fight and attempt to break it up. After all has settled, even if he may have been hit, Makao will talk with both the aggressor and defender, (Or in this instance to both aggressors) He would ask for both to follow him to one of the offices. From there Makao would gather testimonies from them as well as any witnesses to the fight. He would hand out the appropriate detention slips, as well as offer a session to reconvene with the two at a later date. If said session needs to be at separate times, then so be it.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Makao would approach them slowly and ask what exactly it is they are doing, as Makao would not wish for them to be harmed in any matter. Whether that be physically or emotionally. He would kindly ask for them to stop and if they choose not to listen, Makao will inform them of the rules against such acts. The repercussions of what would follow if they continue to disobey the rules laid out for them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: Makao is not one to ever truly mess around with other professionals, he would never do so in a workplace. Even if said workplace is the break room. While he’s not the most serious person, Makao is not going to goof off around his peers unless he knows they would get a kick out of it. He shall simply take his time in the break room having small chats with others and taking bites at small snacks.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would sit in his office, his chair slightly creaked from the impact. He stared directly before him at two students. One covered his nose with a now bloodied paper towel, the other covering their knuckles much the same. His face was filled with both a slight rage and disappointment. He did not like to see the students in such sorry states.

/me would slowly pace the break room, looking out into the hall to check if anyone was nearby. As soon as the cost was clear he would put in his earphones and begin to jam out within the break room. He would strum at his “amazing” electric air guitar as he slid across the floor on his knees. Only then would he notice before him a coworker. He would quickly stand dusting off his pants and swiftly exit the break room with a slightly redder face than his tan already gave him.

/me was sitting, no, reclining in his chair after a successful chat with a student. He would grab from his desk drawer a comb and begin brushing his beard. He knew he had done so with his hand during the session with the student and had messed it up in the process. After a solid minute or so he would place the brush back into his drawer. He stood up and headed to the door before leaning out. “ ‘Insert next student's name.’ You may come in!”

────────────
1709785716990.png

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Makao Aolani
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr (Unmarried)
Preferred Name: Makao

Age (Minimum is 25): 45

Academic Degree: Master’s degree in psychology (PHD) (Four Years), Master’s in mental health counseling (Three Years)
Major(s): Psychology, Psychotherapy
Minors: Sociology and Biology, as well as, Natural Sciences

Nationality: Hawaiian (Polynesian)
Known Languages: Japanese (Hopefully soon Hawaiian, French, and JSL)

Backstory
Born on the 25th of July, 1978. Makao was born in Ke’anae Uka, which was located on the island of Maui in Hawaii. The Second largest island within Hawaii’s archipelago. He was born to a very healthy and boisterous family. He was always an active spirit, going on journeys across the beach where he grew up and even exploring near the Ke’anae Uka campgrounds. He’d often find himself at the Honomanü Stream. Makao enjoyed the calm and peaceful life he had, but he wanted to do more. He first started by trying out surfing. He lived on a beach after all, what better way to spend your free time than by surfing along the island shores? By the age of 14, Makao had become a near master at surfing, able to perform stunts and even able to ride a wave while hand-standing. Yet, he still wasn’t happy. He saw the poor state that many people were living in and wished he could do more to help them. He decided then and there that he would help out his community. He enrolled in competitions to make money and shared all his profits with his small community. (It should be noted that money earned from professional surfing is far from small. Most competitors can earn between 25,000 to 150,000 for first-place prizes.) (His physical body used to be around 5 '9 and around 159 lbs., when he was around 18.) He made sure to support his local families, but noticed that even with everything people still weren’t happy. So Makao would offer to help them. He would do simple things such as chores and duties around the site, to smaller tasks such as simply sitting around and having talks. These talks led him to realize he wasn’t half bad when it came to talking with others and letting them express their problems.
He thought for a while and decided that after graduating from Haleakala High School he would go on to travel out to the U.S. mainland, specifically California, to enroll at a four-year college to get a master's in psychotherapy. He applied to attend the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He had also wished to get a master's in Natural science, however, he would later only do minor studies in the subject. Focusing more intently on his practices within psychology and simply trying to graduate. During his four years in LA, Makao found himself helping many people along his way to becoming a licensed major in psychology. To further his education, Makao was recommended by his professor to attend Saybrook University. It was located in Oakland, California. During his third year attending UCLA, Makao along with his professor reached out to Saybrook. At first, he was rejected, however, Makao’s tenacious spirit would not allow this man to back down so easily. During his fourth and final term at UCLA, Makao decided to apply again. This time, luckily, he was accepted on a three-year course in Counseling, Clinical Mental Health Counseling. So, after his final term at UCLA, Makao packed his bags and boarded his nearest flight to Oakland. He worked through his three years out at Saybrook. During his time there he breezed through his work. He had done small, unofficial work with this before, but this time it felt even more natural. It did seem like he had a natural talent for counseling. In his first year at the university, Makao found someone. Élise Petit Beaumont was in the third year of her leadership and management course. They hit it off well, and in the next few years, they became a true couple. During their final year, Élise asked Makao if he would want to come back to her hometown in France to meet with her parents. He offered first to allow her to meet his, before flying off to France in 2003. While there, he slowly accustomed himself and learned the language through his years in the country. During his time there around half a year of him being in France, he proposed to Élise. She accepted his proposal and after around another half year their wedding was officialized. That night was magical. They lived together for the next two years and at the end of 2006, Élise would give birth to Cosette Petit Aolani. She was given Makao’s last name and the middle name of Élise. During the early stages of her life, Makao was a very present figure. He chose to set work as a secondary to be there for his daughter while she was growing. When Cosette turned five she was enrolled in elementary school, around that same time Makao went back to a more full-time job. Another four years passed and Cosette was doing well in school, but the home life was not the same. Élise was not as happy as when she originally started her relationship. Maybe it was because her husband was no longer surfing professionally and was letting his muscles leave, or maybe she was just upset that his job took up so much time. Either way, one thing led to another and Makao returned home one day with Cosette to a new car parked in his driveway. He asked Cosette to stay in the car as he went inside. Makao found his wife cheating with another man. That same night Makao and Cosette would spend their time at her grandparents. After this Cosette would spend her days waking up, going to school, then home to her Grandparents. During this time Makao was living in a rented apartment, while Élise lived in the main house. Makao filed for divorce and within the next six months he again, was a free man. Makao, with a heavy heart, asked Cosette if she wanted to come with him. She agreed and they moved down to his hometown of Hawaii in the summer of 2015. Makao would for the next four years of his life live and work down in Maui. Every other summer, when he had the saved money, he took Cosette back to France. This way she could be with her grandparents for more than just Christmas and her birthday. (Makao, no matter the circumstance, always made sure her grandparents were in her life). It wasn’t until 2019 that Makao had an idea. What if he moved somewhere completely new, somewhere else where he could help people? During the year 2020, Makao would begin his final transfer. He planned to move out to Japan, where many cases of heavy depression and suicide exist. He hoped he could fix these problems, even if only temporarily. He spent two and a half years learning the customs and language of Japan, before deciding to move down there with Cosette. In the year and a half since then, Makao has worked with locals around the Karakura area. Finally, now, Makao is working to attend his first job working directly with students inside of Karakura High and Karakura College.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective): When back in my hometown and even later in France, I realized that people are constantly struggling. I moved to Japan, as they do have a very high suicide rate. I hoped that maybe, just maybe I could help others to not fall off over that edge. When I heard of Karakura, I thought of a chance for a new start. While I have worked with teens and young adults before, I have never worked with them specifically. With this, I see a possibility, I see a chance. A chance to help these kids and lead them away from the wrong path, before they ever step down it. I see the ability to work with these kids and allow them to figure out what they want to be. I mean, let’s be real here, you didn’t have any idea of what you wanted to be when you just stepped into High School. Neither do they, but, I want to give them that chance to find out. For them to sit down, and talk with me. So that I can help them to become something greater. Isn’t that what counseling is all about, coming out a better person? This is why I wish to join the team at Karakura High School.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: In my own opinion, I believe myself to be a good role-player. I've been doing so for years now and I'm always looking for ways to improve. This would be another great way to do just that. I'm also rather active on the server, but getting this role would push me to be more active. I'd love to be the reason someone can feel better at the end of the day.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application: Not really a note, I just want to thank the staff for always doing their best work. You guys are awesome, keep it up. (Not trying to sugarcoat for pity points. Just trying to be honest)
Do you have any questions?: If I am to work over the limit of overtime. For example, I am to work a minimum of 10 hours and can go up to 22 hours for the maximum pay of ¥250,000. If I were to work over the 22 hours required for maximum payout would I be punished or warned? I’m not trying to ask if I can get more money, just simply wishing to know regarding the action of going over the time limit. Thank you in advance for your time.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. Unfortunately we have come to a decision to deny your application, this could be based on several factors:
- Activity
- Content
- Previous Punishment History

Due to the volume of applicants we have, we cannot go further in depth on these, however we encourage you to re-apply in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread