mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Registered Apartments to specific characters.

5SHU

Level 105
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: 5SHU
What's the title of your suggestion?: Registered Apartments to specific characters.

What's your suggestion?:
Have a character registered to a apartment that you own, I ain't want these false charges over and over again, its easier said then done.
(1) = First character
(2) =Second Character

Say we have John Doe(1), and Jane Doe.(2)

John Doe owns the apartment, and Jane Doe lives in the apartment. If John Doe has weapons in this apartment, and you were playing on Jane Does character, if you get arrested, then suddenly without warning you get raided apon, and they find John Doe's weapons. Well shit dude, john doe is now charged.

I know finger print shit works but that aint solving the mass amount of false charges.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
To stop false charges on characters that don't own an apartment.

Classicalist

Level 88
-1, Having them account based is way easier. If you believe you have been falsely charged bring it up with staff.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Were lucky to have extra apartments as it is, as helpful as it may sound, it will take up residencies a lot more quick to the point where we’re going back to searching if anyone has been offline for 30+ days. A suggestion like this was made earlier as well I believe.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
This overcomplicates things, and I can confirm as a KPD officer that's been in the faction for around 4 years when i say that players use their apartments indiscriminately of the character they're using. If you don't want to be charged for having items inside an apartment on another character, you can use other players' apartments to avoid being detected. Making things more complicated than they are won't really fix anything and will, in fact, make it harder for GangRPers to manage their own characters' properties

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
-1 This seems like something that would be heavily abused. GangRPers would store weapons under one character they dont use or is jailed, and then have their other characters get off without charges if discovered. Its done based off of IGN for a reason.

vix

Level 23
twothousands
twothousands
Notable

so complicated. we made more residencies to help everyone get an apartment ingame, and this feature would drain that SO quickly. your character is responsible for anything inside of your apartment, because people could and would abuse this to the max. people would easily get away with stuff, unfortunately..

it also makes officers jobs harder

Miamorchito

Level 22
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+

Idk what y'all think about this. But if Jhonny boy is found with illegal weapons. . . Then it's a crime cause he HAS the weapons. If Jane lives in the apartment and they find out illegal weapons, then it's the same story. This is, of course, considering that both of them live in the same apartment. I can argue against it if you said that Jane did something and she doesn't live in the apartment. Then if John gets raided, that's kinda random from John's perspective because Jane can't get a warrant to search her apartment/house if she doesn't own a place.

I could do a little tweaking in your suggestion: Have the ability to add the names of the people they live in or smth. I guess that could make it easier, but I can also see a lot of issues that could arise from that.

SirDerpHead

Level 35
Helper
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
It seems like it would be an overcomplicated process that would only end up being abused in a sort, using a different character to have your other not charged leaves the door open for too many exploits of the system.

Users who are viewing this thread